Chapter 9: Female weight rebirth

While waiting for the chicken soup to be boiled, Ye Qingyu packed up all the things he bought. Put together everything that was prepared for Shen Ye. Everything else is in place.

Ye Qingyu knocked on the door and heard the sound of "please come in" before going in.

Ye Qingyu: "I just went out and bought some clothes and slippers for you. If you want to go out of the room, you will wear this set of home clothes first, and I will wash the rest for you first, and then give it to you."

Shen Ye: "Because of the confidentiality of the mission, I cannot give you money for the time being. I will pay you back after a while. During this time, I will trouble you." Shen Ye spoke solemnly. If you ignore the red ear tips , I probably wouldn't have thought that Shen Ye would be embarrassed. A big man is raised by a girl, which naturally makes this responsible man ashamed.

Ye Qingyu didn't notice Shen Ye's red ear tips either. She also felt that it was nothing. Soldiers were always trusted and admired, and Ye Qingyu was always willing to give.

Ye Qingyu: "It's okay. It's just a matter of effort. You don't have to spend much money. You don't need to be so polite with me. You can rest first. When the meal is ready, I will bring you over. After putting the clothes next to him, Ye Qingyu again Hand Shen Ye a laptop computer. This computer is in the study and I haven't used it much. When you are bored, you can watch a movie to pass the time. But rest is the main thing."

Shen Ye didn't expect Ye Qingyu to be so thoughtful. In order to avoid the hunting of oceanic people and spies, he had destroyed all the communication devices on his body. I really wanted to find a computer to check the current situation, and Ye Qingyu sent the computer over.

Shen Ye: "Thank you. By the way, don't fix the car yet. Although that person is no longer there, I am sure that the surrounding surveillance is broken. But the bullets that fell in the car will inevitably be discovered by someone who wants to. Wait for me to get better. , The traces of bullets on the car will be repaired after I have dealt with them."

Ye Qingyu: "Okay, I'm not going to repair the car, there is still a car at home that can drive. Wait a year or a half to fix it. You just need to heal your injury. You should rest first, and I will go out first."

Ye Qingyu didn't know that after she left, Shen Ye's unchanging cool face cracked. Seeing the underwear Ye Qingyu prepared for him made this twenty-eight-year-old man feel ashamed and helpless for the first time.

Moreover, the size of several boxes of underwear is still smaller. Shen Ye calmly went to wash, and changed into the clothes Ye Qingyu had prepared. If you ignore the occasional look in his underwear, perhaps Shen Ye really doesn't care if a woman prepares clothes for him.

Ye Qingyu didn't know Shen Ye's entanglement, she would have forgotten the uncomfortable buying underwear for a strange man a long time ago.

While Ye Qingyu was busy cooking, Haitian Haitian University, under the crape myrtle flower, leaning against the wicker chair, the young girl resting with her eyes closed, her brows were suddenly frowned, her shell teeth bit her lower lip with blood, the expression on her face, It looks so painful. After a while, the girl opened her eyes abruptly, her eyes filled with a deep hatred! Then the girl looked around vigilantly, watching the students coming and going not far away, the girl was confused. Sit still for a long time, until the phone in your pocket rang.