Chapter 20: Vest dropped

Ouyang Du Fei was sitting on the second floor near the railing, and it was clear to those who entered the restaurant. When Ye Qingyu came in, his eyes lit up. This is not only because of Ye Qingyu's appearance, but also because of Ye Qingyu's temperament, clean and pure. At that time, Ouyang Du Fei had some expectations in his heart, hoping that this girl would be her blind date.

It was later confirmed that it was not, slightly disappointed. But it's normal, the other party looks young.

Ouyang Du Fei sat on the second floor silently observing Ye Qingyu. At this time, he had no thoughts in his heart, just pure curiosity. The girl’s upbringing and manners are very good, and the family should be good. Well, two nasty flies came and forced the little girl to leave, but thanks to these two flies, he let him know her name, Ye Qingyu.

Since the news that mankind is about to face a catastrophe, the country has been preparing for the establishment of bases. Although only the insiders of the Eight Great Family knew about this, it was okay to arrange to build a base or something. During this time, he was arranged to come to Haitian City to pick up supplies from Oceania.

At the same time, the blind date was also decided by Ouyang's family and Ouyang Dufei's boss, because Ouyang Dufei was not young, and he has not even had a girlfriend until now. The old man in their family favored him the most, for fear that he spent the whole day in the army, did not like girls, and fell in love with boys.

At this time, Ouyang Du Fei had no interest in waiting for others, and was about to leave. When Ouyang Du Fei left, he casually glanced at Liu Ling's mother and daughter, and Ye Xiaoxiao caught this glance. It was even deeply imprinted in my mind. After a long time in a daze, he chased out in despair, but Ouyang Dufei took a taxi back to the hotel after he left the door. Where else can I see Ouyang Dufei? Ye Xiaoxiao gave a profound interpretation of what is called, seeing Ouyang Du Fei misunderstanding all his life. From then on, Ye Xiaoxiao's eyes could no longer tolerate other people, and the streets were searching for the destined person she fell in love at first sight.

Just five minutes after Ouyang Du Fei left, a tall and peach-faced elegant beauty appeared on the second floor, at the table where Ouyang Du Fei once sat.

At this time, the traces of Ouyang Du Fei's stay had long been removed by the waiter, which also caused this beauty to ignore Ouyang Du Fei and let her pigeons be extremely upset. She even decided that she must take down Ouyang Du Fei, and then dump him again!

What she didn't know was that it was because she was ten minutes late on purpose, which made her lose the chance to rely on this man with integrity.

After Ye Qingyu left the restaurant, he felt that what he had eaten just now was overwhelmed by the mother and daughter. It was extremely uncomfortable. No interest in shopping anymore, I drove back to the apartment. I stayed at home in the afternoon and didn't come out again, but stayed in the space and practiced hard. Until Sunday, Ye Qingyu went out to go shopping twice, and returned to school with things in the afternoon.

And Shen Ye, who had returned to Kyoto, had also found out Ye Qingyu's data at this time. Shen Ye frowned in thought while looking at the information on the computer.

Ye Qingyu, female, was born on May 21, 2005, and is 16 years old. Sophomore in Chinese Department of Haitian University.

Father Ye Hong, mother Ye Xiaoshuang, grandfather Ye Shangcheng, and grandmother Song Li. Ye Shangcheng is a Chinese medicine doctor with good medical skills. Ye family ancestors belonged to the Xinglin family and the ancient martial arts family. It was only later that the offspring were thin, and they had been passed on for many generations.