Chapter 119: Charcoal in the snow

Ye Qingyu pointed to himself, and asked uncertainly: "Is this for me?"

Lantian tweeted twice, remembering that Ye Qingyu couldn't understand bird language, and nodded again.

Ye Qingyu screamed: I sent it.

After receiving so many gifts from Blue Sky, it is natural to give back one or two. Ye Qingyu grabbed his own inventory, and what Blue Sky liked was nothing more than the wind element crystal nucleus and the mutant meat.

"Thank you Lantian, this one is for you."

Ye Qingyu raised a third-level and two second-level wind system crystal nuclei to the blue sky.

This is the only wind element crystal nucleus for her and Shen Ye, which was meant to be left to the eagle. Now let's give the blue sky first, look at the colorful and shiny crystal nucleus, which is much older.

If there is no equivalent exchange, then everything must be given out. As for the eagle... well, the eagle, the goshawk, listen to it as brothers, and you and me, Ye Qingyu's unkind slander.

Ye Qingyu looked up at the blue sky, "Can it be made smaller?"

While reducing the size of the blue sky, he happily swallowed the three crystal nuclei, and immediately became the smallest state. It seems that these three crystal nuclei are pleasing to it.

With the help of the mutant goshawk, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu can be said to be unimpeded in the mutant bird area. They got a lot of crystal nuclei, except for the wind type which was given to the blue sky, the others were taken by Ye Qingyu. Shen Ye also asked Ye Qingyu to put away the first- and second-level mutant beast corpses, which could be used as rations for the blue sky. Save these just in case.

Well, in terms of food, Blue Sky does a great job. It is not picky about eating, and eats whatever it encounters. Don't need Ye Qingyu to feed it specially, it will go out to find food on its own. He also brought the crystal core to her when he came back.

At the beginning, Ye Qingyu was worried that it would only eat high-level mutant beasts. Unexpectedly, even a first-level mutant beast would eat it. Ye Qingyu guessed, is it not enough intelligence? Don’t you know that the higher the level, the more energy you have?

Ye Qingyu was going to make a big cave on a mountain in the space, and put the ice made from the snow peak inside. Store some food for the blue sky inside. In case of inconvenience or crisis, you can also bring the blue sky into space. It doesn't need to be fed, it can eat on its own.

In fact, Ye Qingyu planned this way because she was worried about the mutant beasts she had just raised. After all, there are only a few. If mutant beasts can form a population in space, she will naturally not be stingy to let the blue sky hunt freely.

Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu carried the blue sky and slaughtered everywhere in the zoo.

"Shen Ye, it should be the other meteorite you mentioned that it fell to the ground. However, Bai Haoxuan and Hua Mengyao, with more than a dozen people, are fighting two mutant polar bears. Well, both of them are of ice type. Only at the early stage of the fourth level and one at the late stage of the third level. It seems that their team is invincible. Shall we go over and help?"

Shen Ye did not answer Ye Qingyu's question, but turned around and asked, "Little Feather, why did you call me A Ye in front of others yesterday, when we were alone, you called me Shen Ye?"