Chapter 178: Leave a hidden danger

Shen Ye's expression was still very serious, he understood Xiao Feather's thoughts. In fact, he even wanted to kick Magnolia out of the team, because maybe, this kind of person is a hindrance.

With Ye Qingyu's intercession, Rose also seized the opportunity and said: "Captain Silver Wolf, Yulan is still young and she is a little bit ignorant. I will talk about her well when I go back. Well, Yulan is the only healing system in our team. For those who are able, with her present, the safety of the team members will be guaranteed, and Captain Silver Wolf will be asked to give her another chance."

Although Magnolia has a bad temper, she has followed her all the way, and she is still a rare healer. Rose must always plan for Magnolia.

Shen Ye's expression was still serious, and he ignored Yulan, but said to Rose: "She is the only healing power in the team, but she is not our medical dependence. We have not only military doctors, but also military doctors in our team. Other treatment methods. I hope she can get her position right. I don’t want my orders to be questioned. If you can obey the orders during the next trip, you can stay. Otherwise, stay in the base as soon as possible. it is good."

Magnolia lowered her head, unwilling to overflow in her heart. Originally, she thought she was the only healing power in the team. Everyone would let her and protect her. She would be the most favored person in the team. She didn't expect to be kicked out of the team before setting off.

"Don't worry, Captain Silver Wolf, this kind of situation won't happen anymore." After that, Rose took Magnolia and walked out.

Ye Qingyu took a few people into the lounge and then returned. Listen to the dialogue between Rose and Magnolia.

"Magnolia, this team experience, when the fox approached us, we reached an agreement. In order to make the journey smooth, the control is on the side of the war beast mercenary group. We have to obey the orders of the silver wolf. And the fox also said, In the process of experience, we can only cooperate with each other, and there is no one to protect who. Because you are our gorgeous person, and a few of our sisters, we will try our best to protect you. However, we have to obey the arrangements of Captain Silver Wolf, so you Stay up for it. If you don’t have the confidence to come back alive, I also suggest that you stop participating in this mission and stay in the base."

Magnolia's eyes were full of unwillingness, because Magnolia was lowering her head, Rose did not see her eyes, but Ye Qingyu's mental power could see clearly. The nails gripped into the palms also showed that this woman was not as aggrieved as she appeared on the outside.

After Magnolia raised her head, her face was regretful and determined, "Head, I know I was wrong. This time, I am wrong. I can't play tricks and violate orders just because I love white. I will try to protect myself. Yes. I want to participate in this experience. Although they said that there are other treatments, after all, there are many people. I participated, and the sisters also have an extra layer of protection."

Rose is pleased that Magnolia can correct it if she knows her mistakes. She is very happy that Magnolia can adjust her state, "Do you have any other clothes in the backpack you asked me to bring? Long-sleeved clothes and trousers are best."

Magnolia bit her lip, "Captain, there are not many long-sleeved clothes and trousers in the clothes I bring, can I ask them to return the camouflage clothes?"

Why doesn't Rose know that Magnolia regrets it, three thousand contribution points, waterproof and fireproof combat uniforms, who does not regret it?

However, Rose still shook her head and said, "It's impossible. Qingluan also said that this is an extra for them. Since you refused to wear it at the beginning, even if you don't want to wear it now, they won't necessarily give it. I have a lot of long-sleeved clothes and trousers here. We are not too different in figure. Do you need it?"

The unwillingness and regret in Magnolia's heart almost drowned her. Out of my eyes, I glanced at Rose's black leather tights and leather pants, and gave up the struggle, "Captain, I remember I have some long-sleeved clothes in your suitcase. You can find them for me."

Ye Qingyu frowned. This magnolia has a deep routine and a well-controlled expression. It can even pretend to be so good in front of the superwoman. Just now, on the grounds of asking her to speak for help, she pointed out that she took the pet out of the mission. His face also looked innocent and aggrieved, and his scheming was really deep. If it weren't for her strong mental power, it would be easy to feel that other people's emotions towards her would really be invisible on the surface. I hope the road will be more peaceful.

There are a total of 25 people, and if they take the previous sleeper bus again, they will be a bit cramped. Scorpion has modified a bus in advance based on the number of people. Scorpion removed all the seats of the 35-seater passenger car and replaced it with a comfortable sofa provided by Ye Qingyu. Comparing the ground floor design of the previous sleeper car, a recreational area was created. When sleeping at night, either set up a tent, or Shen Ye would take out another bus with enough sleeping berths.

Between the White Tiger Base and the Tablin National Nature Reserve, there are also three large cities and countless small towns and villages. Most areas have been cleaned up by the troops and superpowers of the White Tiger Base. However, there are still zombies and mutant animals and plants, so they walked for ten days in these three cities.

This team is still most worried about this line. Because there must be a large number of mutant beasts and mutant plants in the Tablin National Nature Reserve. The vast majority of survivors have realized that mutant beasts are more difficult to deal with than zombies.

So far, no matter how high the level of zombies are, their brains have been destroyed by the virus. Zombies no longer have wisdom. All they have is the instinct to eat. Even if they are spirit-type zombies, they can control the zombies, protect themselves, or carry out rounds, which is also an instinct.

It is foreseeable that the zombies will be wiped out sooner or later. But mutant beasts are different, they have a certain amount of wisdom, and become more intelligent after they mutate. Either they have a certain level of intelligence, even a mutant beast that kills them will pay attention to certain strategies.

What's more, the mutant beast's ability attack method does not require comprehension, but an instinct. They are large in size, with thick skin, and know how to attack and evade. The mutant beast at the top of the food chain has more wisdom. Moreover, the number of mutated animals is huge, many times more than that of humans, especially the mutated insects. It can be seen that mutant animals are the greatest enemy of mankind.

Of course, things have two sides. Mutated animals are the greatest threat to mankind, but they are also the resources for mankind to survive. The meat of mutant beasts is a source of food for humans, and fur can be refined into clothes. It can be guessed that bones and the like can be refined into weapons. What's more, the attack and defense methods of mutant beast abilities are more examples that humans can refer to when comprehending abilities.