Chapter 37: Initial plan

Shen Ye: "However, let's not be too optimistic. First of all, there are all kinds of mutant animals on land. The situation in the sea is unknown. Maybe there will be a large number of mutant sea animals. We can't get to the pier at all, after all. That is the Deep Sea Pier."

Shen Ye continued, "Also, our space is limited. No matter how many materials are filled, it will be a drop in the bucket for the terminal. If we face great danger and take away a small part of the materials, we It's better to collect some scattered around the city."

Suddenly, Ye Qingyu's head was dumbfounded. It seems that the novel mentions that the heroine went to the Haizhu Automated Terminal to collect supplies. Ye Qingyu remembered it because he was deeply impressed by the wharf described in the novel. Haizhu Automated Terminal is one of the most famous terminals in the world. It is the world's first fully automatic terminal. There are less than ten operators on the entire pier. All work is automated, so before the end of the world it was called the "ghost nest".

The fact is that the Haizhu Automated Terminal is too special and famous, so Ye Qingyu had the impression of Hua Mengyao going to the Haizhong Automated Terminal. In the process of collecting materials, the hostess did encounter a powerful mutant sea beast, and many people died. But in the end, the heroine must have survived and collected all the supplies on the dock.

After trying to understand the general process, Ye Qingyu had to admire, and Shen Ye considered it very comprehensively. Taking into account the mutant sea beasts, taking into account the huge amount of materials. That mutant sea beast was indeed very powerful. Ye Qingyu didn't look carefully at how it was, and she didn't even remember what kind of mutant sea beast it was.

No, I can't say that I don't remember it, it should be said that she didn't know at all, because Ye Qingyu skipped this paragraph directly, and she didn't watch it at all. At this moment, there was a villain in Ye Qingyu's mind.

However, Ye Qingyu remembered one thing very clearly. At this time, everyone didn't know, that is, a section of the cross-sea highway was destroyed. The hostess still found the ship from elsewhere. Otherwise, everyone can only sigh over the large number of container materials there.

Even if it wants to pass the ship, it is still full of dangers. After all, the mutant beasts in the sea are not vegetarian. Ye Qingyu was indeed worried that there were powerful mutant sea beasts in the sea. This was obvious. Animals had mutated, and the animals in the sea were naturally unavoidable. I don't know if the heroine encountered a mutant sea beast when he was on the boat, was it amazing?

But can Ye Qingyu talk about these situations? No, how else would you explain how she knew? Alas, you will be able to see it when Shen Ye gets there. I just hope they can be faster. Today is December 31st, and on January 15, 2021, it has rained for the first time in six months.

The rain flushed all the viruses in the air into the ground, and since then the water and soil have been contaminated. At the same time, a batch of mutant animals, plants and zombies were added. Moreover, the original mutant animals, plants and zombies have also improved their strength due to rainfall.

I hope they can leave the Haizhu Automated Terminal before the heavy rain that accelerates the process of the end of the world. Ye Qingyu even hoped that they could leave Haitian City, which is close to the sea, in time.

Ye Qingyu didn't care about Shen Ye's worries that the second space was not enough. The infinite storage room in her space is possible even if the entire dock is installed. She even couldn't wait to go to the Haizhu Automated Wharf and collect all the materials there, making the province cheaper for Hua Mengyao. There is no friendly relationship between them. Instead of letting Hua Mengyao take the materials to win people to deal with her, it is better to let her collect the materials and give them to those in need.