Chapter 134: Psychic powers

After more than 20 days of groping and hurrying, I finally arrived at the Xuanwu base. When they registered, they existed as a hunting team.

In order to cherish the memory of the previous battle beast team, the name of their team is: the battle beast hunting team. Well, the names are decided by Squirrel and Seinfeld, and everyone doesn't care.

When registering player information, the abilities reported were all single-type, and the level was also suppressed a lot. At present, the base does not have a machine capable of detecting abilities, but it is not worried about exposure.

It is said that some people with psychic powers can see the powers of the powers, and can judge the power level of the powers below his level. But this kind of mental power is rare and precious. Who would put such a mental power in the reception hall for reception?

Speaking of this, Ye Qingyu wanted to make complaints, the mental powers were the most complicated powers. The branches are the most, and the abilities are diverse. It is worthy of brain mutation, different intelligence, and this ability is also different.

Just say that the mental powers who can see the abilities of other powers in the above, everyone gave a name similar to the master of the beast, called the power appraiser.

Most people with mental abilities can easily see the abilities, levels, and types of mutant beasts and zombies within their detection range. For example, at that time, the psychic supernaturalists in Bai Haoxuan's team knew that the blue sky was the mutant goshawk of the four seasons wind system.

Of course, not all mutant creatures, they all know.

For example, the mutant goshawk, although its appearance has changed, the first time it sees it, the mind of the mental supers will give relevant information for the first time. However, if it is a creature that was once unknown, the psychic supernatural powers will not be able to give the species information at this time.

Ye Qingyu guessed that this database is very likely to be the information of the species in the mind of the psychic supernatural being. However, she is also not sure.

However, if a mental power player wants to know the power system and level of the power player, it is only feasible for the opponent to use the power. Therefore, within the scope of mental power detection, the power appraiser can easily know the types, abilities, levels and other information of all creatures outside the field of vision.

Most psychics can only know all the information about creatures other than humans. As for humans, they can only know whether it is an ability person or an ordinary person. As for other information, unless the other party uses an ability.

This is also the precious thing about the power appraiser, but one thing is that what the power appraiser can't do is that they can't detect the existence of the same mental powers. Unless the other party uses mental power.

When he knew this, Ye Qingyu couldn't help but slander. Could this be the back door God opened for the heroine again? Because only in this way, the heroine can always hide her mental abilities. Until now, no one knows. Of course, even though Ye Qingyu knew that Hua Mengyao had a mental power, he didn't know its function.

Speaking of the shortcomings of the power appraiser, God not only favors the female protagonist, but also gives the space power user a benefit: the power appraiser or the mental power system cannot judge the space power system.