Chapter 15: Suddenly

Before, Ye Qingyu stayed in the dormitory because it was mandatory during his freshman year. Grandma also wanted her to have a partner of the same age. It is a pity that my grandmother is reluctant to endure her hardship, and the high-level dormitory is composed of two people and one room, and there is not much overlap in normal times. But the roommate Ye Qingyu is not a professional with her, and the intersection of the two is even less. By the sophomore year, even though both of them had booked a dormitory, they were basically furnished and didn't live in much.

This time, Ye Qingyu was going to live permanently. Because her villa was sold, and the apartment she rented was in the city center, a bit far from the university city. Every time you squeeze the road with people during rush hours, let her spare her. She would rather save more time to learn farming.

Anyway, the other roommate doesn't come very much. Even if she does, she still has a separate room. Do not delay her entering the space at night. When Ye Qingyu returned to the dormitory, he cleaned his room and public areas first, and then went to the school's small market to buy some cooking materials and seasonings.

Before the end of the world, she didn't want to abuse her stomach, she had to enjoy life. If it is not to avoid being discovered, she would be more willing to directly use the products produced in the space. After all, the products produced in the space must be fine products, and they are pure natural and pollution-free. Even so, she didn't buy much, so she could smuggle fruits and vegetables out of the space.

Because the plants planted in the space grew very fast, the watermelons and strawberries she planted were all harvested. She now eats a lot of fruits every day, and then drank Lingquan water twice. Now it is impossible to get out any impurities. So now Ye Qingyu's beauty can be imagined.

On the evening when Ye Qingyu returned to school, he received a notice from the instructor that all students will respond to the national call for a one-month military training starting tomorrow.

At this time, Ye Qingyu's reflection arc was extremely long, and he realized that something was wrong when he connected the experience of this period of time. During this time, the advertisements that can be seen everywhere are all fitness; the TV dramas that are occasionally scanned are also martial arts dramas and kung fu dramas; even the newspapers seen on the trucks also contain advertisements for many gyms; there are also many experts analyzing fitness. Necessity; and the popular stars have also embroidered waistcoats; now they are sophomores but they want to start military training. I heard that they are not just sophomores.

What exactly is going on? Very abnormal. Judging from everyone's reaction, these are things that have never happened before. She also read the first small part of the novel, and the heroine did not participate in any military training. She didn't think that these things were fanned by the little wings she traveled through. She doesn't have that much energy, she is a cannon fodder, but not a rebirth counterattack female partner.

Oh! Could someone be born again? Know that the end times will come? What kind of character is reborn? Hostess? Female match? The hero? Male match? But Ye Qingyu didn't remember a name for these people. But don’t have room for someone who knows that the heroine comes from her rebirth. Otherwise, wouldn't she be targeted by others?

It would be great if the female partner was born again. In that case, could she move a bench, take a bag of melon seeds, and watch a novel where the female lead and the female partner love each other and kill each other?

Phew, fortunately, she didn't stock up on supplies, otherwise, wouldn't it be that all her vests would have fallen off? She doesn't want to be caught and sliced. Her movements during this period shouldn't be big, right? ! Alas, you have to be more careful in the future. There are two in the matter of going through rebirth. She was still careful to hide herself, change the fate of cannon fodder, and be a passerby.