Chapter 38: Pull hatred

Shen Ye: "I will only have a clear conscience. I have performed many special tasks, and I have a lot of lives in my hands. Besides, now is the end of the world, in an extraordinary period, and treated very seriously. With your personality, unless you are a vicious person. , Otherwise you won't do it."

Ye Qingyu was even more satisfied with Shen Ye. Under the circumstances of the end of the world, Shen Ye used to be a soldier, not a holy father, which gave her a lot of peace of mind.

Ye Qingyu: "Well, that person is bald, he is a very vicious and vicious person. Before the end of the world, he was on the underworld. After the end of the world broke out, he inspired the earth element ability, killed his boss, burned, killed, looted, and committed no evil. Today I chopped off one of his palms. If I don’t kill him, he has a chance to retaliate against me! The most important thing is that before today, he didn’t know me, but I had enemies with him."

Well, since you can't be a traveler, then treat yourself as the rebirth of Ye Qingyu in the novel. There is nothing wrong with this perception, because Song Jiayao is born again, isn't it? Song Jiayao is reborn, so the plot in the novel has actually happened once.

Shen Ye: "Well, let's go quickly, go early and return early." Shen Ye was very happy with the little girl's frankness.

(Captain Shen, are you so unprincipled, are you really good?)

Ye Qingyu: "Let’s eat first, and then go after dinner. By the way, we will talk to Hua Mengyao and the others. If we don’t join their team for the time being, we will still find friends." It’s easy to get things done when the night is black and wind is high, isn’t it? ?

Shen Ye: "Okay. Then let's go back to eat first." Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu turned and walked towards the way they came.

Handsome men and beautiful women strolling in the youthful campus under the hazy moonlight, so beautiful, so warm...

But from time to time, there will be a fireball and a thunderball. What the **** is it? Immediately afterwards, there was a scream of "Roar". Shen Ye is also very embarrassed, is there anything wrong with it?

But Ye Qingyu didn't realize Shen Ye's embarrassment, because she was testing whether the mental supernatural powers in the team could discover her mental power. Now they are a thousand meters apart, and her mental power is one level higher than that of the boy. She has not hidden it now, but has shown her mental power in front of him.

After all, this distance, no matter what, the boy couldn't suspect her. One kilometer, this is a second-level distance. Compared to men's distance of 100 meters, the difference is too much. The boy guessed at most that there was a mental power person near him. Ye Qingyu stared at the boy's pupils tightly, but he didn't expect the boy to notice.

Ye Qingyu was worried. In the same way, he revolved his mental power around Hua Mengyao. Ye Qingyu did not miss any move of Hua Mengyao. Hua Mengyao was still chatting with her companions, her speech speed did not change. Even the pupils stared to death by Ye Qingyu had no special reaction.

Ye Qingyu frowned, and after thinking about it, she understood. It seems that the reason why Hua Mengyao was so sensitive last time was that she had touched Hua Mengyao's spiritual power on the ring of space. If Ye Qingyu didn't use mental energy to do anything to Hua Mengyao, she would not find out.

Phew, Ye Qingyu breathed a sigh of relief, and could use his mental power anytime in the future. The two psychic powers have no perception of her psychic power. Is this another special feature of her psychic power? No matter what, just use it.