Chapter 12: Shen Ye's past

Not only that, while Shen Ye's injury improved, he was constantly recovering from some hidden injuries that had been caused by missions. Even more frightening was that he felt the opportunity for Guwu's breakthrough. Yes, Shen Ye is also an ancient martial arts practitioner, and his ancient martial arts techniques are more advanced than many people's.

Shen Ye was curious about Ye Qingyu, and at the same time he was moved, he was also worried. Ye Qingyu is too simple, she doesn't know how precious these things are in the ancient martial arts world. If known by the eight great families, Ye Qingyu would definitely not be able to escape the persecution of the family.

With the understanding during this period of time, Shen Ye knew that Ye Qingyu had been dependent on her grandmother for life. And her only relative passed away last month.

Shen Ye felt a trace of distress. He once again remembered the despair and heartache that Shen Ying had when he passed away. Feeling the same, he and Ye Qingyu are alone in this world. He wanted to protect Ye Qingyu, he wanted to protect her life. Shen Ye, 28, had someone he wanted to protect for the first time.

Shen Ye is an orphan, and he has lived in the orphanage since he can remember. At that time, he was not called Shen Ye. He had forgotten the name the dean gave him because no one had ever called him. More people in the orphanage call him a wolf cub. Later, Wolf Cub became his name.

The children in the orphanage, because there are no parents, because there are too many caregivers, occasionally irresponsible. In order to compete for food and toys, these children are basically human beings. The children also have their own small groups. And Shen Ye is the least gregarious one, he has always been alone.

Several small groups love and hate him, and want to win him over, but he disagrees. Want to oppress him, but can't beat him, some conflicts are indispensable in this. Later, the head of one of the small groups was recognized by powerful parents. Shen Ye accidentally heard their people discuss that that head had to come back with his bodyguard to kill Shen Ye.

At that time, Shen Ye was only ten years old. While he was angry, he was also flustered. He knew that he had no evidence, and the dean would not bother. With the nature of a few nurses who are greedy for petty and cheap things, if the rich family gives the nurse some benefits, the nurse will definitely turn one eye and close the other. So Shen Ye escaped. He had never been out of the orphanage, and he didn't know where to flee.

He just wanted to leave the city, he fleeed desperately. He doesn't trust anyone. In the small society of the orphanage, he has seen too many children, betraying his companions for a little profit. I've seen it too many times, and the caregiver receives various benefits. Shen Ye avoided the crowd and walked to a sparsely populated place. I begged when I was hungry. Until I came to a small mountain village, I hit the forest by mistake. There are wild fruits, pheasants and hares in the mountains and forests. Shen Ye's heart settled down, and he decided to live here.

He lived on the outskirts of the forest for a year, and occasionally saw some villagers. He learned to build a shed for himself, learned to hunt, and learned to exchange prey with people in the village.

Later, some people in the village would occasionally go up the mountain to find him in exchange for prey. There are always a few people who want to **** his prey. He gave these people a severe lesson and planned to stay away from the villagers. He went down the mountain to change things only when needed. Because no one in the village dared to go deep into the mountains, Shen Ye decided to go deep into the mountains.