Chapter 170: Soliciting forces

As for the subsequent chaos of the Kylin Base and the end of the Hua Family, Shen Ye and his party were not interested in watching. Several people then left the base and headed towards the place where the scorpions and them converge.

Lingxi looked at the crowd and was moved in his heart. This is a good brother who can be handed over, even relatives who are related by blood. Thinking of the so-called blood relatives, Lingxi's heart is cold.

"Brothers, thanks!"

The fox showed a sincere smile and said, "It should be."

The squirrel murmured, "It's sour."

The other few did not speak, but the reunion of the comrades in arms was not a matter of excitement.

The battle beast team at this time finally converged. Everyone felt that the team was complete.

Squirrel hammered the opponent's shoulder, "What ability? What strength?"

"The third-level mid-level healing powers, and the third-level mid-level wood powers."

Even though he was imprisoned in the underground research institute, Lingxi's two powers also had the current strengths. It was really his two powers, and the research needed too much time. The research institute not only gave Lingxi the opportunity to continuously use it, but also gave Lingxi a lot of crystal cores to improve its abilities. Fortunately, neither of these two types of abilities have any offensive power, so that the research institute allowed the improvement of psychic abilities to be released.

Everyone was excited, and their team also had a healing ability, which was an extremely rare life-saving ability.

"good."

"Brother, awesome."

"I will never be afraid of injury anymore."

Everyone was moved and happy for Lingxi, and at the same time, they were also happy for their team to increase their strength again. Afterwards, Lingxi talked to them roughly, and they knew almost the same thing as the foxes.

It is the second uncle of the spirit, who knows that the army recruits people with supernatural powers. Just let a few abilities in the family join the army. Lingxi didn't want to join the army of several big families that were constantly struggling. Besides, he had lived outside since he was a child and was not close to his family.

Lingxi intends to wait for the family to settle down and go to Kyoto to find a few brothers who have had a fateful friendship. So Lingxi rejected the second uncle's proposal.

Lingxi's second uncle and the little boss of the Hua family have some friendship. Through that little boss, the second uncle of Lingxi knew that the Hua family was vigorously attracting abilities, especially some rare and powerful abilities.

When the little boss knew that Lingxi was a healer type and a wood type supernatural person, he reported himself. The Hua family was also sent to win, but Lingxi had a very bad impression of the Hua family, so she refused. After several times, the Hua family discussed with the An family and secretly took Lingxi away. Of course, some conspiracies and tricks using family affection are indispensable.

In order to study the way the supernatural powers are triggered, they extracted the virus from the dead body and injected it into the body of ordinary people. And Lingxi's healing powers can rescue people who tend to be zombies. In addition, Lingxi’s wood system abilities and understanding of plants can not only take good care of the various mutant plants they get, but also do some experiments to detect the various values ​​of the mutant plants.

If it weren't for the value of Lingxi, if it weren't for the scarcity of healing powers, those in the research institute would probably conduct various experiments on Lingxi. Even so, they will ask for blood from Lingxi to conduct some research.

After listening to the narratives, everyone was aggrieved, annoyed that the dehumanized beasts could not be resolved. However, after the outbreak of this incident, the Hua family at the Kirin base absolutely couldn't keep it.

They have already left, and no longer pay attention to the situation in the Qilin base. The fox said: "Captain, before we acted, I notified the people of the Meng family, the Lin family and the evil star. If they are willing to follow us to the white tiger base, let them go down. Ling Village is waiting for us. Xia Ling Village is not far from here, and can be reached within a four-hour drive."

"Well, if they come, give this exercise to them. As our affiliated force, it is a benefit of joining the association." Shen Ye handed a low-level exercise to the fox.

This exercise is much worse than that of the foxes. But the welfare of being a subsidiary force could not be better. Nowadays, except for the people from the eight great families and the former special forces, ordinary people really have no chance to come into contact with the existence of this kind of exercise.

The fox took over the exercise, "The name of our team will also need to be changed a little. As the team with affiliated powers, I think the Mercenary Group of Beasts is more suitable."

Shen Ye nodded, "Well, not bad."

"Then shall we meet them now?"

"Let's go." Shen Ye didn't have a good impression of Qilin Base, especially there was a shameless person in it who coveted him.

Although there is no specific explanation, why the battle beast suddenly left the Qilin base, and there is no specific plan. But the people of the three teams were all waiting in Xialing Village. This made the fox less concerned about the exercises the captain gave to the opponent.

After dinner, the fox gathered the representatives of the three teams together again.

The fox imposed a barrier, smiled and said, "I'm glad to see you all here. Now that you are here, can I think that you are willing to become a subsidiary of the beast mercenary group?"

Everyone answered without hesitation, "Yes." Not to mention the strength of the people of the beasts is obvious to all. Recently, I also felt about it at the Qilin base. The big base is not that easy to mix.

"Very well, on behalf of the Battle Beast Mercenary Group, I welcome everyone to join. Since we as a whole, we naturally have certain requirements and policies. As a subsidiary force of the Battle Beast Mercenary Group, the only requirement is not to betray! Otherwise! , Once betrayed, the consequences are beyond your imagination."

Fox changed his serious face and said gently, "If there are requirements, there will naturally be policies and benefits. First of all, we will not interfere with the development of your team, and will not disrupt your team reorganization; second, you are still independent Team, your team develops independently; third, we will give you some tasks or work as appropriate, and will give you certain rewards and remunerations accordingly, but you have the right to choose and reject tasks; fourth; since You are willing to follow us. When our team has research results, you may become the first batch of users. Believe me, our team's research capabilities are very strong. Do you have any objections or supplements?"

"No!" the three of them answered loudly in unison, and the loud voice also surprised a fox who didn't change his face. Then the three of them all smiled.

joke! Have objections? Any objections? ! With such a condition, let alone a lantern, you can't find it? You can't find it even with a one-kilowatt light!