Chapter 160: Bright member

A middle-aged man sitting on the innermost side stood up, patted his hands twice, and said to everyone: "Everyone, we are divided into a team, and now we are in a car. The next day, we We will continue to sit together for a long time and fight side by side. We might as well introduce ourselves so that we can cooperate with each other during the battle. Let’s start with me, I’m Yuan Kai, late third level Those with gold type supernatural powers. Please take care of them in the future."

A total of six benches were fixed on the car, one on each side of the car wall, and three in the middle. Ye Qingyu thought about it. Sitting on the outside is more comfortable than the one in the middle because of the support. Only the side at the rear of the car is missing, which is why Shen Ye set up a chair here.

Ye Qingyu saw the person at the innermost and outermost starting to introduce, thinking that he would continue like a solitaire. Obviously she thinks too much.

A man on the other side immediately said, "Since this eldest brother has started, we have taken over the World Mercenary Corps. I am Xuanyuan Li, the third-level mid-level lightning power. I am a member of the World Mercenary Corps. Deputy commander, our regiment is currently a B-level mercenary group with 1,200 people. We have completed two B-level missions in the world. Welcome everyone to join our war world mercenary group. This mission, we will fight the world. There are forty people, all elite, the following are the members of our mercenary group!"

"I'm Wang Yifan, a water system supernatural player in the early third level. Welcome to the World War Mercenary Corps!"

"I'm…"

"..."

Ye Qingyu stared at this scene dumbfounded, this advertisement played...

Their beast hunting team has been wandering outside the major bases. Although the foxes knew something about the level of the mercenary group, Ye Qingyu did not pay attention.

Although she doesn't know what B-level mercenary group, B-level mission. But it is also known that this is the base's hierarchical division of the superpower group. But what the **** is Xuanyuanli and Zhan Tianxia? Are you sure you are not playing online games? After the introduction, each team member also said: Zhantianxia welcomes you, Zhantianxia is your home, and Zhantianxia must fight everywhere...

Ye Qingyu was stunned by Lei, she always felt chaotic.

Ye Qingyu had to admire the commander of Zhan Tianxia for this brainwashing work. Ye Qingyu guessed that before the end of the world, this regiment must be the head of an MLM organization. The members of the team were all madly selling.

One after another mercenary groups followed Zhan Tianxia and advertised their teams. The name is also the door technology life, dawn, sunrise, this is the expectation for mankind to go out of the last days, to fight the world, dominate the world, this is the pride of fighting the four directions, dragon knight, dark night, swordsman, Xiangfei...

Hearing the last name, Ye Qingyu was silent and decided to himself that he should be cautious in choosing names in the future.

"I am Rose, a mid-level third-level fire and space superpower. I am the head of the dazzling mercenary group." Rose will always be an imperial female fan.

Rose began to introduce herself, and Ye Qingyu immediately pulled back his fluttering thoughts, looking at the group of beauties with bright eyes.

"Yimihua, a third-level mid-level speed ability person." This is a slightly small woman who loves a little bit more than Ye Qingyu, with big eyes and long eyelashes. The color of the pupils is a bit brown, and the hair is slightly curly, like a doll. Ye Qingyu felt that this girl might be a mixed race.

"Ou Jiabi, the second-level late wood type supernatural ability." This girl should be a playful type, short hair and Baotou, full of youth and beauty, giving Ye Qingyu the same feeling as Lin Qizhu. But the height is also 1.75 meters, the upper body is long-sleeved T-shirt, the lower body is skinny jeans.

"Chaoyan, a mid-level 3 water system supernatural person." This is a gentle water-like woman, with a soft voice, graceful body, and a height of 1.78 meters. The upper body is a blue chiffon shirt and the lower body is black. Wide-leg pants.

"Magnolia, the second-level mid-level healing power." Perhaps it was the feeling of the healing power. This magnolia flower, um, should be a white magnolia, giving Ye Qingyu a very holy feeling. She felt like she was surrounded by the Holy Light, a bit like the saint of certain organizations. She is also a beautiful girl, with melon seeds face, willow eyebrows, almond eyes, cherry lips, long hair shawl, wearing a short-sleeved white dress. Ye Qingyu gave some help, this girl, do you know that they are going on a mission? Is it really appropriate to dress like this?

"Yao Huang, the second-stage earth element supernatural ability." Perhaps the supernatural ability really reflects the personality of the person. This girl is also very beautiful, and Ye Qingyu has also discovered that there is no ugly person with the supernatural ability. After transforming the body with supernatural powers, every part of the body has been optimized. This girl is 1.85 meters tall, with a small casual black suit on her upper body and black suit pants on her lower body. There is no expression on the face, it looks meticulous, stern, a bit dull.

"Qingzhu, the second-level late-stage wind type supernatural ability." This woman, with her name, has a free and easy appearance. Compared with the others, she looks slightly ordinary, but has a remarkable temperament. Beige windbreaker, black wide-leg pants, and a pair of lace-up shoes make people feel very fresh.

"Jin Su, an early level 3 gold-type supernatural ability person." Ye Qingyu did not see the girl's other characteristics, but saw the girl's dark golden hair. Is the girl about to dye her hair into gold because of your abilities and your name? Fortunately, not the golden eyes. The clothes are also normal, a light gray hooded sportswear.

Ye Qingyu listened to the names of the dazzling mercenary group, and sincerely admired it. Yimihua is a four-color flower that is said to grow on the Gobi Desert in Africa. The spirit of Yimihua is an unwavering belief rooted in the depths of the soul, an unquenchable passion and a burning fighting spirit.

Yao Huang is the famous Qianye yellow flower peony. Yao Huang and another kind of Qianye flesh red peony Wei Zi are also called the "Crown of Peony". Oujiabi is the ancient name of Peony, a variety of peony, with green flowers. Jin Su is another name for Jin Gui.

The color of the flowers represents their abilities and also conveys the language of flowers. They didn't use names like peony, osmanthus, morning glory, but chose very poetic nicknames. This idea was ingenious. But if it were not for Ye Qingyu's thorough understanding of medicinal materials and plants, some of the nicknames would really not know what they were.

Later, when Ye Qingyu got acquainted with the bright people, he realized that this was a team of women. There are nineteen people in this team, all of whom are women. It is said that before the end of the world, Rose was the CEO of a private company in Baker City and a strong woman.

Most of Rose's staff are her employees. There are also women rescued by the Qilin base all the way.