Chapter 168: Return to base

Although Ye Qingyu was not an earth-type supernatural player, he couldn't control the land as Shen Ye said. But she can use her mental power to move the collapsed buildings and houses that have left the ground. When they are about to be filled by the big pit, a thick layer of soil is added to the surface. Then move the surrounding mutant thorn vines. Fortunately, the range of the M country's positioning missile is small.

Shen Ye lost a few fireballs, which had turned into dead branches, and mutated woody flowers scattered all over the city, burning. And the piles of bones that were once bombed were everywhere. Shen Ye ignited everything he could ignite, and he wanted to destroy everything, so that people could not find any clues.

Shen Ye also asked Ye Qingyu to throw out the four most heinous Hua family members of the Hua family. It's so cheap to let them fall asleep and die. Shen Ye was ambushed before the end of life, with the handwriting of the Hua family. In Kyoto, Hua Hanqi gave a fortune. Shen Ye knew even more that the Hua family was one of his murderous enemies in his previous life. Therefore, he did not have any psychological burden to destroy these Chinese families.

If it weren't for worrying that all the Hua family members were dead, the rest of their team would be angered by the Hua family. He will destroy them all. Not only could it not be destroyed, but they were also saved, what Shen Ye thought, how suffocated.

In order to disturb his sight, Shen Ye also threw out the two scum of Qi family.

Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu dealt with everything, and found nothing wrong before leaving. Two people sent the four teams to the station before entering the city. Ye Qingyu put the people of each team to their station. Remove the enchantment, waiting for people to slowly wake up. Shen Ye fiddled with a few people, making people look like they fainted naturally.

Finally, they returned to the station of the Hua family and settled the people as they did before.

Then Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu found a place, sat down to eat some food, and waited for everyone to wake up. Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu lay down when they felt almost the same.

Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu observed the crowd, and the first to wake up was not the one with the highest power level, but the healing power. Although the person with the healing power does not actively use the power to decompose the fragrance of flowers and drugs, his own power will also have an effect.

The first person with the healing power is from the Hua Family Military Headquarters, and is a person with the healing power at the beginning of the third level. The second is the Magnolia of the Brilliant Mercenary Group, a second-level mid-stage healer. Seeing this, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu were shocked in a cold sweat. Both of them ignored the healing powers.

Shen Ye used his eyes to ask about the situation of the other three teams' healing powers. Ye Qingyu recalled for a while before nodding. Qi family and Ouyang family have no healing powers, and the Bai family's strength is also in the middle of the third level. In this way, they should wake up in about the same time.

Shen Ye decided to watch these two people when he returned. Once there is something wrong, he will kill them as soon as possible.

Subsequently, more and more people with supernatural powers became sober. Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu also woke up at the right time.

People who wake up are all supernatural beings, and ordinary people don't know when they can wake up. But nearly two thousand people gathered together and discussed. The situation is really weird.

Some of them remember that they have a spiritual barrier; some remember that they went in and saw the snow-capped mountains; some said that they had fought with other teams; some said they had encountered a group of zombies; some said they had encountered a powerful mutant beast; Some people say that they met a worldly expert, defeated the powerful mutant beast, and rescued them; another said that there was a man who cultivated immortality, driving a flying sword, and waving his hand, he brought them out of the city. . Well, Ye Qingyu believes that this elder brother must be a fan of Xiuxian novels.

When the sequelae of the potent drug addiction was still working, everyone recalled what they had experienced, and the results can be imagined. At this time, the imagination of human beings has been brought into full play.

There are smart people who find that everyone's state is wrong. Let the healing powers and a few military doctors check everyone's situation. Although their car is gone, the space supernatural player is still there. So there are still some simple medical equipment for military doctors.

The conclusion is that they planted a potent drug and something with unknown ingredients. At this time everyone exploded, and all kinds of conspiracy theories. They speculated that it was a few other companies who secretly drugged them and stole their cars. Then he began to speculate about which company was responsible.

They wanted to seek revenge from several other companies in the past, but they did not have a car, and they were worried that the other companies had worked together. In the end, they decided to return to the base as soon as possible and find a few other companies to settle their accounts.

At this time, perhaps it is the fear of the new city in the subconscious mind, or it may be taken for granted that the equipment in the new city has been taken for granted by several other companies. No one proposed to explore the new city again.

The most powerful Hua Zhigang did not appear among the people discussing, and everyone guessed that he hadn't woken up yet. The other members of the Hua family ordered everyone to find a way to wake everyone up and prevent any emergencies.

Well, everyone slapped their faces or splashed water with water, and one after another, everyone woke up. At this time, everyone discovered that several important figures in the Hua family had disappeared. Under closer inspection, it was discovered that there were five ordinary people missing.

Now everyone didn't think about anything, they just wanted to leave here quickly and return to the Qilin base. The feeling of this place to everyone is too weird. They are not sure now whether they have entered the city. At this time, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu were thankful that they had used powerful drugs. The sequelae of this powerful drug disturbed the audiovisual.

There are a few space powers who have cars in their spaces, but it is impossible to have a big car. Shen Ye contributed a heavy truck and ignored it. In order to prevent everyone from sitting in a car with them, Shen Ye drove a two-seater sports car. After all, there are only a few people with cars, and most people have to walk. When you are going to pass some cities, look for a vehicle.

It took them five days when they came, but 13 days when they returned. There is really no car, and this team dragged on, attracting a lot of zombies and mutant beasts. When they arrived at the base, there were five thousand people. When they arrived at the base, there were three thousand and two, of which seventeen for supernaturalists and fifteen for ordinary people.

The situation of the other teams is similar to them. One can imagine how chaotic it was when everyone returned to the base. A few families are arguing there, and everyone thinks they are the black hands of a certain family.

After Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu finished their transcripts, they found an opportunity and slipped out.

When he returned to the villa, only Lightning was at home. The fox left their plan in a place that only Shen Ye could discover.