Chapter 21: Eve of the end times

It is even more accurate news than the eight great families. The eight great families only knew that it was a catastrophe, but the news that the little girl got was the end of the world.

Is the end of the world really coming? Shen Ye didn't realize that he didn't believe the news from the Song family, but began to believe that the news that the end of the world was coming from a sixteen-year-old girl was somewhat absurd. But he had an intuition that the little girl was telling the truth. And his instinct was **** accurate in the past!

Although Shen Ye guessed that Ye Qingyu had received news from elsewhere, he quickly denied this guess. Because Ye Qingyu's interpersonal relationship was too simple since childhood, as simple as her grandmother alone. It seems that the little girl has a secret! This made him more determined that Ye Qingyu needed his protection.

No matter what secret Ye Qingyu had, Shen Ye decided that he would protect it. He won't let the little girl's secrets be exposed. Shen Ye sat next to the computer again and moved his fingers to wipe out some traces of holes in Ye Qingyu, and made another disguise. If the end of the world really broke out in the future, someone would notice Ye Qingyu, and they would not be able to find out.

This is why Song Tianxing found nothing. Ye Qingyu was lucky. Let Shen Ye, who was not malicious towards her and full of good feelings, noticed him in advance and helped her clean up. Otherwise, I don't know what is waiting for her.

After Shen Ye wiped out all the traces, he lightly pressed his fingers on the tabletop. He needs to think carefully, what preparations need to be made, and as soon as possible, because he doesn't know which day it is. Shen Ye sat down all night, and the next day he notified a few trusted teammates and left Kyoto.

She didn't know what Shen Ye did for Ye Qingyu. At this time, she was eating breakfast leisurely. Hearing the sound of opening the door, Ye Qingyu was stunned for a moment before realizing that there was a roommate in this dormitory. Since she stayed in the dormitory, this is the first time anyone other than her has used the key to open the door.

Ye Qingyu raised his head and looked in the direction of the door. She met her roommate for the first time. This is also a beauty, and Hua Mengyao is the same type. It is the type that looks dignified and elegant. But her roommate gave Ye Qingyu a different feeling from Hua Mengyao. People are the same kind of elegance from the inside out.

Ye Qingyu flipped through her memory, as if she didn't know her name. Ye Qingyu blinked her eyes, and was not ashamed to ask what her name was. He said awkwardly, "Hi, do you want to have breakfast together?"

Ye Qingyu clearly felt her roommate's walking movement paused.

"Thank you, I had breakfast." Just when she was about to go back to her room, she turned around and said, "I'm back to pack up my things. Because there is something at home, I'll take time off to stay home for a while."

Ye Qingyu: "Oh, do you need help?"

"No, there is not much here."

In this way, Ye Qingyu exchanged a few awkward sentences with the roommate of the one-sided fate, and then went busy with each other. This was called a double dormitory, and Ye Qingyu lived alone. The appearance and disappearance of the roommate did not cause any changes. Day by day, the footsteps of the end times are getting closer and closer.

December 12, 2020 is Saturday, and in the morning Ye Qingyu went to buy it again. Looking at the hundreds of thousands of dollars left in his hand, Ye Qingyu thought about what else he could buy. Why is it so uncomfortable in my heart that the money is in my hands. I always feel that I don't have a dime left in my hands, and I feel at ease.