Chapter 162: Whereabouts

Hubass sighed and said, "I know my brother speaks about loyalty, but I can't push you into the pit of fire. You can't beat them. People have supernatural powers, and they have climbed into big shots."

Squirrel patted the table, and said in an aura: "What's the matter? What a big shot?"

"You don't know, Brother Hu, I feel bitter in my heart."

Madan, how bitter you are, you say it! The villain in the squirrel slapped the table wildly.

Squirrel had to coax: "Brother Hu, don't worry, you tell me, I will find a way to vent your anger. One person counts the short, the two counts the length."

Hubas rubbed his face with both hands before he said: "Just settle down, do you know that settle down? You certainly don't know, my former neighbor. Our house is next to their house, and when the last days broke out, the two families took care of each other. Our family takes care of their family. When their family has no food, our family even gives them food."

Hubass looked angry, and then said: "Later, their son who lives in another place and their married daughter came back. Among these people, there are supernatural beings. He said that he was going to bring the whole family to the base. We The family followed.

Our family’s food and water have been contributed, and we didn’t see that they were white-eyed wolves along the way. When they arrived at the base, several people with supernatural powers in the family suddenly rose to a higher position. Don't care about our house anymore. Our family’s food was given to them. Can you imagine how miserable our family was when we first arrived at the base. "

As if thinking of the sad past, Hubas picked up his wine glass and slid, sad.

Squirrel watched Hubas put down the wine glass and quickly refilled it, and said in a tone of voice, "What are the abilities of the An family? Can make them forget this arrogantly?"

Hu Bas said: "Huh, what power? There is a speed, a wood element, and a soil element. What's so great about this? What's amazing is that there is a dual element of healing type and wood type. First. Not to mention the dual element ability, it is the healing element, that's incredible. When you get an injury, the white light flashes, then it's completely healed, **** magical."

Squirrel flashed his eyes and asked hurriedly: "That's really amazing, what's its name? I can worship when I see it in the future."

Hubas picked up a chopstick dish and said as he ate, "Tell you, I said, brother, stop dreaming. You can't see it anymore."

Squirrel's eyelids twitched, "Why? Isn't that a healing ability? That's a treasure."

"We think it's a treasure, but people don't realize it. What is the name of that healing power, An Yunchen, yes, An Yunchen, at first I heard the name and thought it was a woman. But the parents got it too. Not bad, like a woman. I said you can't see him anymore because he disappeared."

Hubas looked around, then lowered his voice and said, "In the beginning, I occasionally visited their house. At that time, I heard that their family wanted An Yunchen to join the army to earn crystal nuclei for everyone. But An Yunchen disagreed and didn't want to join the army. The An family had trouble with An Yunchen many times. Later I went again and never saw An Yunchen again. I asked their family members and said An Yunchen was a white-eyed wolf. The family ran away."

Hubass lowered his voice again: "But, I see their grandson's eyes are wrong. I'm afraid, and he's guilty. I suspect that An Yunchen should have been killed by the An family. From then on, I would never dare to enter their door again. It was terrible. They used to borrow our food, and I didn’t dare to ask for it. In case, an anger would kill me again. But this The An family are just white-eyed wolves and never come to our house to pay for food again."

Squirrel's heart throbbed, clenched his fists, and said nonchalantly, "Why is this An Yunchen so stupid? Isn't it a good thing to go to the army if you have an ability? There are four families in the base, which Aren’t all those who favored the abilities?"

Hu Bas sipped his drink again and said, "Yes, when I heard them arguing, what did the Hua family think of them. I guess, this should be An Jia who wants to join the Hua family? That's a big family. My brother is not afraid to tell you that I am working for the Hua family."

The green veins on the squirrel's forehead banged and poured another glass of wine for Hubas, "Brother Hu, come and do one."

"Brother Hu, you see that I can't make it by relying on the compensated crystal nucleus. You have pity on me, brother, and give me instructions?"

Hubus patted the squirrel's arm and said, "It's okay. Our brothers fell in love with me. I am optimistic about you. At that time, I knew that the healing powers were strong, and even the Hua family were vying to win them. Me, it's a coincidence, just right. When I met a small team leader who went to the Anjia to persuade An Yunchen, I caught up with him. He promised me that if I can recommend him, he will reward me if I have not joined the ability of other teams. The rarer, the more rewards. That’s why your brother and I can live so comfortably now."

Squirrel clenched his fists and asked, "Brother Hu, this is a good job. Then, what about those recommended?"

Hubas replied naturally: "That must be joining the army!"

"Brother Hu has seen those people?"

Hubas shook his head and said, "That's not true. I guess he's busy training or doing tasks."

"Then you have to go home and have a look."

Hubas frowned and said, "Or else I went to another place for a mission. Anyway, I got a lot of crystal nuclei at home, and I have to arrange work."

Squirrel took a deep breath and raised the wine glass, "Come on, Brother Hu, let's go one more. After I encounter a rare power, I will tell Brother Hu. Brother Hu, you have to give me a hand."

"rest assured."

Very late, the squirrel walked heavily back to the villa.

The fox asked: "How?"

Squirrel looked at the living room, everyone's anxious eyes, and then the news of the visit tonight came one by one.

The black bear, the big man who accompanied Squirrel in acting this afternoon, said angrily: "It seems that Lingxi was secretly detained by the Chinese family because of the healing power."

The fox had a solemn expression, "If you just want to use Lingxi's healing powers, it will be fine."

Scorpion pushed the frame of his glasses and asked, "How to say?"

The fox didn't answer, and the black bear said: "The person recommended by Hubas has never appeared again. It's okay to go on a secret mission, I'm afraid that the Hua family will do shameful things again, such as studying supernatural powers."

The squirrel was very anxious and asked, "Fox, what shall we do?"

The fox replied: "We'd better find out where the Hua Clan took these people? If it doesn't work, I thought I was bait, and my mental powers were also special powers."