Chapter 27: Strange bluestone

In this way, on the second day of the apocalypse, Ye Qingyu could use the time difference in space to upgrade her ice-type or wood-type abilities from the early stage of the first level to the middle stage of the first level. This result is so happy. Ye Qingyu is a lot ahead of other powers, but Ye Qingyu knows that there are no lack of smart people in this world, and there should be many people who can find a way to use the crystal core.

Ye Qingyu cleaned up after returning home and entered the space. She was going to see the dead bodies of those mutant animals. Put it in the space, she is always worried, worried that it will pollute the space. But when I arrived, I was taken aback. The corpses of these mutant animals are melting!

Ye Qingyu remembered that this pile of corpses was shorter than before.

"Pop", in this quiet area, Ye Qingyu saw a drop of turquoise liquid dripping from the boulder to the ground. Then Ye Qingyu saw the place where the liquid was dripping, and the grass rose up at a speed visible to the naked eye. And the leaves are dark green and dark green, and they look exceptionally good, obviously many times stronger than the surrounding ones.

There was another "pop". Ye Qingyu teleported to the opposite side, and was immediately shocked, because the liquid dripping here had poisoned the grass below and corroded a piece of it. Ye Qingyu quickly circled the boulder and found that only two places were dripping liquid, which were the two sides of the boulder. It seems that one side is beneficial and the other side is toxic.

Ye Qingyu thought, took two wooden barrels and put them in the place where the liquid was dripping, and prepared to put a porcelain bottle inside to catch the liquid. What I didn't imagine was that when the barrel was placed on the ground beside the poisonous liquid, the bottom of the barrel was also corroded.

Ye Qingyu was anxious, this thing was so poisonous, she had to dig away the contaminated land as soon as possible. Otherwise, if the pollution spreads, it will be miserable. Ye Qingyu put the porcelain bottle on the ground, and the porcelain bottle turned black. Ye Qingyu thought for a while, and finally found a jade bottle, and found that it was not contaminated, Ye Qingyu was greatly relieved. Ye Qingyu's mental power has been staring at the place where the poisonous liquid drips, ready to hold the jade bottle to receive the liquid at any time. Her task now is to move this land out.

This contaminated land is a pit with a diameter of one meter and a depth of half a meter. Ye Qingyu discovered that stainless steel can also hold this contaminated land. He took a few stainless steel pots and dug out the land. The size and depth of the area are much more digging than the contaminated area. Finally, I found two stones of suitable height from the mountain, and placed them in the place where the liquid was dripping. In this way, the dripping liquid went directly into the jade bottle without splashing.

It seems that it will take some time for these corpses to ablate. Ye Qingyu only needs to swipe mentally from time to time to ensure that the jade bottle will not be full and the liquid will not fall to the ground. However, it seems that it is impossible to make the jade bottle full. Because it seems that for such a long time, only three drops of the two liquids have fallen.

Ye Qingyu didn't let Ye Qingyu wait too long, and the twelve corpses of mutant animals finally melted away. About ten drops of liquid were received in each porcelain bottle. The colors are green and dark, and there is no smell. Ye Qingyu guessed that these two liquids were the energy and virus in the mutated animal's body.

Ye Qingyu looked at the huge boulder in front of him, very surprised. At this time, the surface of the boulder is extremely smooth and the color is cyan. It is said that the surface of the boulder is so smooth and flat, how did the droplets formed fall into two places? To be honest, when choosing this fast boulder, I didn't care too much about whether it was smooth or not. It is only visually that the stone is large enough, the boulder is rectangular, and its length, width and height are about 50 meters, 25 meters, and 1 meter respectively. The liquid that flowed down happened to fall from the center of the left and right sides of the length of the boulder. This made Ye Qingyu have to be curious about the magic of this boulder.