Chapter 32: Shen Ye returns

Ye Qingyu understands that the supernatural being is the target that every team wants to win. But she has too many secrets. Join the team, not to mention that they are not free to move, and they cannot collect materials as they like, and they have to eat the same things as them, and at the same time, they have to worry about being discovered secrets.

And this kind of temporarily formed team may collapse at any time. It is not a team she is particularly optimistic about, she will not join.

Ye Qingyu: "Thank you Captain Liu, but I have to look for my relatives, and then go to the base after I find them. Captain Liu, don't pass by here."

After Liu Haoyu heard this, he regretted it, because he saw that the little brother was very strong, "Well, good luck to you."

Ye Qingyu: "Thank you, so do you."

After Ye Qingyu went out, she found that her little flying pigeon had disappeared. Ye Qingyu was crazy and irritable! She is very nostalgic. During this time, she has been riding this Xiaofeige brand electric car and has traveled many places. She never forgets to carry it every time, but today because she is eager to save people, she forgot to remove the key. Someone took advantage of the chaos and stole her little flying pigeon.

Ye Qingyu released her mental power, and she didn't find her little flying pigeon within one kilometer. Ye Qingyu irritably scratched his head through his hat, and walked in the predetermined direction. Now in broad daylight, she couldn't take out another one.

Ye Qingyu muttered angrily about the car stealer. Before he even went to the street, he felt that a group of zombies were rushing towards him. In front of the zombies, a young man was riding her little flying pigeon. Yes, she was pretty sure it was her little flying pigeon. There is also a small fox pendant that she carefully selected on the key.

Ye Qingyu was so angry, she didn't know what to do now. When she retired, she couldn't bear her little flying pigeon, and it was too late. Rush up, those are forty or fifty zombies. In the end, Ye Qingyu quickly went to a nearby hardware store. The door opened and was about to close, the young man immediately threw her little flying pigeon and rushed over.

"Wait, wait, let me go in and hide."

Ye Qingyu couldn't do the kind of pain and despair watching living people surrounded by zombies. Ye Qingyu of the novel ended up like this in the end. Ye Qingyu stepped aside, looking at the zombies still twenty meters away, she ran out quickly, picked up the little flying pigeon and rushed back. Seeing the young man still in a daze, Ye Qingyu said impatiently, "Come in."

The young man looked at the zombie that was about to rush in front of him, his soul almost flew away. Jumped into the room and closed the door.

Youth: "Huh, I'm scared to death. Hey, I said, you don't need to pick up this broken car. I picked it up on the side of the road. It's almost out of power, otherwise the zombies won't be able to catch up with me."

Ye Qingyu: "This is my car. You stole my car." After speaking, he ignored the youth, but took out a battery from his backpack and replaced the one that had run out of electricity. On this journey, she has quietly put all the materials collected just now into the space, leaving only a small part for cover. Now it is normal to take out a battery from the inside.

The young man felt a little embarrassed, "Well, I saw it parked on the side of the road. I thought it was ownerless. Don’t you all pick up cars on the side of the road and drive? I’m sorry."