Chapter 129: All the way north

The pill in Ye Qingyu's hand was the size of a glass marble, and the whole body was dark green. Ye Qingyu sniffed lightly, tasteless! On the surface, nothing can be seen except the color.

Ye Qingyu was amused by his behavior. The pill that was refined by the cultivation method, she, a Chinese medical practitioner who was a half-way monk, wanted to see the strangeness of the pill.

Ye Qingyu took it into the room, ready to find time to study it. As for whether she can also research and produce it, she has no hope.

Because she has read too many novels about cultivation, she also understands that the spirit grass must be used for this beast pill. Not to mention that the spirit grass doesn't exist right now, it's the alchemy technique, she doesn't understand it either. However, it is still hopeful to find some common herbs or mutated herbs, combine the prescriptions from the ancestors and the prescriptions obtained that day, to produce weaker pills.

Ye Qingyu knew that Hua Mengyao had left such a hand, and had a more thorough understanding of the heroine's bottomless understanding. It's really like Shen Ye's saying that the Chinese family behaved, hurting others and detrimental to themselves. Knowing that Hua Mengyao's goal is herself, but she can treat the people in the manor as non-existent without reluctance, which is really the same virtue as her cousin.

Unfortunately, Hua Mengyao did not expect that she would set off at the same time as her. If they weren't on the same journey, Hua Mengyao would also count her. On the way, Hua Mengyao would definitely make another move. Ye Qingyu squinted her eyes, once again remembering the mental powers that Hua Mengyao hadn't shot yet, she had to pay attention to it.

After listening to the experience of the two of Shen Ye during this period, everyone was also envious. Although there were a steady stream of mutant beasts coming, they also wanted to get out of the manor and go to massacre. Squirrel smiled from ear to ear at the various mutant beast meat the boss gave him.

Ye Qingyu looked at the squirrel and shook his head funny. She had heard that this guy had collected a lot of mutant beast meat during this period. No, not only the meat, but he was not willing to let go of any material. It is now a mental upgrade space ability. I heard that the position is about to be liquidated.

Everyone is even more curious about the lightning and the blue sky. Especially Seinfeld, his eyes never left the lightning and blue sky. He looked forward to his Xiao Mu and Xiao Hei, as the captain said, they could transform after level 4. Seinfeld can easily communicate with lightning and blue sky. It's just that his Xiao Mu and Xiao Hei are very afraid of the blue sky and lightning. After all, the level is there.

Even if he was greedy for blue sky and lightning, Song Fei would not abandon his little friend. Speaking of which, Xiao Mu and Xiao Hei were not domesticated by Song Fei. Because these two were Song Fei's little friends before the end of the world.

After the end of the world, Song Fei could understand the mutant beast's words and communicate with it, so that the fox discovered the difference in his younger brother. Later I learned that this was a branch of the Spirit Department, Master Beast Control.

Song Fei calmed down his friends and made up his mind to raise Xiaomu and Xiaohei well. When they reached level four, they could also change their body shapes.

Ye Qingyu looked at the pitch-black black, and then at the white and snowy lightning. Before Lightning mutated, he was indeed a cat, but his reduced figure looked like a cat.

Shen Ye discussed future plans with his teammates. Their initial plan was to first go to the Xuanwu base to find the black bear, then to the Qilin base to find the Lingxi, and finally to settle in the Baihu base.

Because of the existence of space, their salutes are well organized. Squirrel's spatial ability has also been upgraded from level one to level two, and now it has two hundred square meters. Things were all put away by the space supernatural beings. Everyone only carried a backpack and brought their own weapons to prevent accidental separation.

They drove a small passenger car, which of course was carefully modified by Scorpion. This was the task that Shen Ye gave him before he went to the Central Base, and at the same time there were several other cars that were modified. Because Shen Ye and the others have been to Haizhu Automated Terminal, what materials did they not have? So even if it is a small passenger car, it has been modified beyond recognition.

On the way to the Xuanwu base, several men who had been held in the manor for a long time rushed. No one wants to stay in the car, except when the energy consumption is about the same, return to the car to rest.

There are no high-level zombies and mutant beasts, and the first-level ones are not let go. Just kidding, they consumed a lot of crystal nuclei during this time. Especially when there are no crystal nuclei, such as the spiritual system and the space system, that do not have a corresponding system, the upgrade of the level depends entirely on the first crystal nucleus and the practice of meditation. So the first-level crystal nucleus is also a good thing, and it can be used as money.

It's been more than ten days since they had set off, but they were still dangling halfway. The main reason is that these people are too addicted to hunting zombies and mutant beasts. In the words of squirrel, the one who delivered it to the door was not stimulated to chase it out.

Even Xiao Hei and Xiao Mu, who had always been lazy, were stimulated by the blue sky and lightning, and ran away to hunt mutant beasts. These two listened to Sein Fei's words very much, and even the crystal nuclei they didn't need had to be brought back so that they could be exchanged with others. What's more, even the first-level crystal nuclei are useful to them even if they are mosquito meat. A claw smashes the brain of a first-degree zombie, don't be too simple for them.

Ye Qingyu looked at everyone's full of passion, a little speechless. When will this energy be exhausted? However, this is a good thing. Ye Qingyu is also happy to see what he has achieved.

They also met more and more people along the way, going out to hunt mutant beasts. Most people rushed to the third-level mutant beasts. Encountered a group of people besieging a third-level mutant beast several times. But thinking about it will understand why.

The Song's Research Institute of the Qinglong Base announced to the public that the virus in the mutant beast's body is reduced with the increase of the ability level. When the mutant beast reaches level three, the virus in its body has been refined, purified or excreted by them, it no longer contains virus, and its flesh contains energy.

When this news came out, it caused a big shock.

It has been four months since the last days, and human flesh is becoming less and less. How many people have not eaten meat for a long time. Of course, the Azure Dragon Base also reminded everyone that when ordinary people and first-level ability players eat the third-level mutant beast meat, they should be careful not to eat too much, otherwise there will be too much energy and the danger of violence.

Although most people still can't hunt the third-level mutant beasts, this is good news, isn't it? In the future, there will be more and more supernatural beings whose strength is higher than the third level, and the mutant beasts they hunted back can be sold if they don't finish eating them. The supernaturalists have additional income, and more survivors have a source of food.

Suddenly, the news caused more people to go out in teams to hunt down the third-level mutant beasts. Can't one person kill one, can't a group of people kill one? Moreover, each mutant beast is so big that a group of people can be divided into a lot.