Chapter 113: Falling flowers and flowing water

"Well, such a good wine, you drink it alone, it's boring, give me a few jars."

Shen Ye immediately returned from a fluttering state, and the wine made by Xiao Feather could not be given to Bai Haoxuan.

Shen Ye's face was not red, and his heart was not beating, saying nonsense, "No, there are no peach blossoms now. Where is the peach blossom stuffed? This is still left before the end of the world."

Bai Haoxuan ignored Shen Ye and asked Ye Qingyu, "Miss Ye, I don't know if this peach blossom stuffing can be given me two jars for a taste?"

"Mr. Bai, I'm sorry, all the wine was collected by A Ye. Moreover, there is not much. A Ye was not willing to drink the few altars left before the end of the world. I am also happy to meet everyone today, Aye. Ye just took it out and shared it with everyone, sorry."

Ye Qingyu's name, Ye Qingyu's cooperation and maintenance, calmed Shen Ye's restless heart a lot. In fact, although Ye Qingyu is simple, she is also really smart. Knowing that under such circumstances, Shen Ye must be unconditionally maintained.

Furthermore, if she gets serious, she can guess one or two. Perhaps there was a holiday between Shen Ye and Bai Haoxuan that caused Shen Ye to behave abnormally when he met Bai Haoxuan. Even Ye Qingyu was wondering if Shen Ye's girlfriend was robbed by Bai Haoxuan. This speculation made Ye Qingyu feel a little unhappy, but now he still has to protect his man's face. The rest, I'll talk about it later.

Bai Haoxuan looked sad, "It's a pity that there will be no such fine wine in the future. Then I have to drink more tonight."

"Brother Haoxuan, do you like the wine in the cellar? My grandfather also has the good daughter red in the cellar, which was brewed by hand by my grandmother. When I have the opportunity to go home, I will send you from my grandfather." The girl with blushing cheeks said softly.

Without waiting for Bai Haoxuan to reply, someone answered: "Yeah, the best daughter is red! It is said that there are six flavors of sweet, sour, bitter, pungent, fresh, and astringent in the wine."

Hearing her daughter's red, Bai Haoxuan remembered a poem, "I deeply wish that there will be twenty years in the cellar, the six flavors of life, too liquid, dark and fragrant. Guixia Qiqi sake, time and time two hearts to taste."

Ye Qingyu silently gave herself a compliment, and she was really right about Bai Haoxuan's position as an "Ancient Jiangnan Talent".

"Brother Xuan, don't pull the text and talk about business. Well, I heard that the daughter Hong is a wine prepared by the Jiangnan area for my daughter when she gets married. The daughter Hong of our sister Yilin's family will give you a gift, you say, you don't mean it Express?"

"Oh~ Brother Xuan is Young Master Yu, and Yi Lin is a soft girl from Jiangnan, perfect match."

"Sister Yilin came from a long way from the south of the Yangtze River, but it's not because of Brother Xuan's marriage."

"..."

Ye Qingyu was dumbfounded and watched everyone roaring. Was this caused by the apocalyptic stimulation? A jar of wine is hilarious? Ye Qingyu looked at the shyness of Yilin's sister, and then at Hua Mengyao, Hua Mengyao was about to burst into flames.

Hua Mengyao calmed down when no one was paying attention, "You can't joke around, Yilin is Haoxuan's cousin."

"The cousin who is far away is not worth mentioning. It's better to have a kiss."

Hua Mengyao glanced displeasedly at the man who opened his mouth, "The distant cousin is also a cousin and is still related by blood. You can't ruin Yilin's reputation by joking. Yilin is alone in Kyoto now, so you can't bully her. "

Several booing people were embarrassed. Bai Haoxuan raised his glass and said to everyone, "We are talking about wine, you are far away. Yilin is my sister, you are too much."

Seeing Yilin lowered her head, her eyes were reddened. Ye Qingyu shook his head, Luo Hua deliberately flowed ruthlessly. Since ancient times, cousin and cousin have been arguing and chaos.

Ye Qingyu couldn't see Hua Mengyao's ambitions, but he would not fight for the little cousin, because the big cousin had no intention.

Song Jiayao calmly watched the farce, and shook the glass, "Well, this wine is really good, but the color is also beautiful. Qingyu, can I call you like that? You can also call me Yaoyao. Speaking of which, Our Song family can be regarded as a matchmaker for the two of you. I am also the Song family, and I am the matchmaker on behalf of the Song family. I don’t know if I would like to thank the matchmaker?"

"Um, Yaoyao, thank you." Ye Qingyu didn't know how to react to the matchmaker who suddenly appeared, but he was inexperienced! Thanks for the match gift? Ye Qingyu tilted his head and thought, "What do you like?"

Song Jiayao thought for a while, then said, "Oh, it's the end of the world now. Many things were useless before. Now besides strength, eating is the most important thing." Song Jiayao was also thinking about the basket of strawberries that Ye Qingyu once gave. Woolen cloth.

Ye Qingyu thought for a while and took out a basket with many glass jars in it. Ye Qingyu: "These are some snacks I made myself, and I will give you a taste."

Song Jiayao picked up a glass jar and saw pieces of golden pastry piled up while rotating. Open the lid, a burst of sweet-scented osmanthus fragrance floated out, "Wow, the sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus smell. Is this sweet-scented osmanthus cake?"

Immediately, Song Jiayao felt that everyone was looking at the basket in her hand. Song Jiayao got up, picked up the basket and ran outside. Ye Qingyu saw that she had found a man and asked that man to put the basket into space. Ye Qingyu smiled and sighed: It is very difficult to eat goods in the last days.

Ye Qingyu found that everyone was looking at her. One of the women asked, "Miss Ye, what did you give Miss Song?"

"Ah, these are some girls' favorite desserts."

Another woman said, "There are still many girls on this table."

"Yeah, we are also girls."

Song Jiayao sat back and said with a smile on her face: "Don't be unbalanced, this is a thank-you matchmaking gift. I don't have a guilty conscience at all."

Song Qichen hurriedly interjected: "Sister Yaoyao, I am also the Song family."

Song Jiayao hesitated, but nodded, "Well, I will reward you later."

Song Qichen: "..."

Ye Qingyu was embarrassed by everyone, and took out a larger glass jar, "This is jerky made from the meat of the mutated flower eel. It has a spicy flavor. You can try it. There are no pastries."

Ye Qingyu knows Shen Ye's protection of desserts. Before sharing some of her pastries with the friends of Ziwei Villa, Shen Ye was always unhappy. Still the fox teased Shen Ye and said: Be careful to eat too many desserts and get fat. My sister-in-law doesn't want you anymore. Shen Ye let go and put out some desserts made by Ye Qingyu. But since then, Shen Ye seems to have strengthened his physical exercises.

In fact, what Ye Qingyu didn't know was that as long as she did it, Shen Ye would protect the food.

"Wow, it's delicious."

"Well, save me one piece."

"..."

After a while, everyone emptied the dried meat in the glass jar, which tasted good and had energy. Everyone can grab a piece, it's a piece.