Chapter 6: Inner fear

Ye Qingyu: "Uh, my name is Ye Qingyu, my family is my own, and I have no other family members. I also want to thank you for saving me at that time. If you need it, you can stay. It's just your injury?" Ye Qingyu thought bachelor, you Save me, I will naturally repay me with a life-saving grace. Saving a life is better than building a seventh-level Buddha. There are really bad guys chasing me. I have a big deal to hide in the space. Anyway, in a few months, the end of the world will come. no big deal.

A flash of light flashed in Shen Ye's eyes, "Thank you, it is my duty to save you. I can deal with the injury by myself. May I ask where this is? I mean the general position."

Ye Qingyu: "This is the Ziyuan Community on Qinghua Road, University Town."

Shen Ye thought for a while, then raised his head again, "Is there a medicine cabinet at home?"

Ye Qingyu: "Well, yes, wait a moment." Ye Qingyu turned around and took out the small medicine cabinet in the closet. Shen Ye looked at this exquisite and age-old medicine cabinet with surprise. This should be the medicine box used by the old Chinese doctor.

Ye Qingyu opened the medicine box and took out the scissors, bandages, anti-inflammatory drugs, alcohol, tweezers, scalpels and other items in it, and put them on the coffee table. Finally, I did not forget to bring in an alcohol lamp to disinfect the utensils. Ye Qingyu lit the alcohol lamp, then looked at Shen Ye helplessly, "Well, I won't deal with gunshot wounds. See what else you need, I'll look for it again."

With everything ready, Shen Ye was curious about this girl who was exquisite in appearance, simple in character, and living alone. What kind of experience does she have?

Shen Ye: "It's very complete, please help me get a basin of water, thank you."

Ye Qingyu only remembered that there was no clear water, and replied "OK", turned around and went to the kitchen. When Ye Qingyu came back with a towel and a basin of water, Shen Ye was already digging for the bullet in his abdomen.

The'pouch' sound of the dagger pierced into the flesh and blood was magnified countless times in Ye Qingyu's ears. The blood that gurgled out, just like hers, Ye Qingyu still remembered the sticky feeling from her hand when she covered her chest. , And the rust-like smell on the tip of the nose. Ye Qingyu's breathing was a bit short, and she felt as if she was about to lose her breath again.

With a "bang", Ye Qingyu fainted again. Ye Qingyu struggled endlessly in the **** fog. She wants to leave here, she hates the color, she hates the smell. She kept running, trying to get out of this blood mist. But she ran to exhaustion and did not see where the end was.

"Ye Qingyu, haha, you died unexpectedly. I thought you would go back to China to fight for your family property. Haha, we prepared a lot of programs for you. Waiting for you to return to China after graduation, you died so uselessly by yourself. It was a waste of our efforts." The blood mist formed the face of his step-sister Yao Yao, who laughed wildly.

"It's okay, we've done it to save it, and it hurts your father's heart." The stepmother's seemingly gentle but cruel face also emerged.

"Even if you are not dead, you can't compete with me. I'm the only heir to my father. Ye family's property belongs to me." The fifteen-year-old boy was so utilitarian for some reason. Zhengtai will never appear again.

"Baby, I love you. You are my daughter. I know that it was not good to be a father. I am sorry that your mother has ignored you. Baby, can you forgive Dad?"