Chapter 122: Strength soaring

After absorbing these crystal nuclei, Shen Ye's Thunder Element ability broke through to the early stage of fourth level. The fire and gold abilities are both in the middle of the fourth level.

After Ye Qingyu's ice element ability absorbed the fourth-level crystal nucleus of the mutant polar bear, he broke through to the early fourth-level. Wood abilities are in the late third level, while mental abilities are in the middle fourth level. "Light Spirit Jue" is now in the fourth stage of training, but "Xuantian Sword Technique" is still on the first level. Ye Qingyu can't sigh with emotion, she can't complain because her talent for practicing swords is really bad.

During this period, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu met other people, and they all nodded to each other and then separated. There are many mutant beasts in such a big zoo, so there is no need to gather them all together.

Although this operation did not clean up the mutant beasts, some third-level mutant beasts were wiped out. He and Ye Qingyu hunted down a fourth-level mental mutant big civet, a fourth-level ice mutant polar bear, and kidnapped a fourth-level mutant goshawk. Shen Ye didn't know how much the others had gained, but by looking at the joy on everyone's faces, he knew that they had gained a lot.

Bai Haoxuan's team assembled at the agreed location, ready to return to the base. This task was successfully completed by everyone. Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu did not return to the base with everyone. They didn't take the task, all their wealth was with them, and they didn't need to go back to the base for repairs.

Now Ye Qingyu's mental power can detect 400,000 meters, or 400 kilometers. They act alone, fast and safe.

Although Hua Mengyao didn't take action against them, Hua Mengyao's eyes that occasionally looked at the blue sky, and constantly persuading them to come back to the base, Hua Mengyao was eyeing the blue sky. Does she think that as long as she enters the central base, she will be able to grab the blue sky? Ye Qingyu refused with cold eyes.

Really healed the scar and forgot to hurt! This is guilty. If you don't get beaten for a day, you just forget about it. Do you think she is stupid? To the central base? I don’t know how many people are staring at the blue sky! Ye Qingyu despised the heroine, waved his small hand, and followed Shen Ye to the end of the world without taking away a cloud.

At this time, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu were daring art masters and headed for the leisure and entertainment street in the city center with the most zombies. They now not only have space as a way of retreat, but also Lantian, a good helper, the big deal is to let Lantian take them away.

The first thing they want to go to is the underground taekwondo gym. There are not only zombies everywhere, but also mutant beasts. After all, the underground taekwondo hall is a show of fighting beasts.

Ye Qingyu saw from a distance that a group of people were attacking zombies, preparing to enter the underground taekwondo gym. Ye Qingyu described the battle situation inside and the appearance of the leader, Shen Ye frowned upon hearing this. It is Hua Hanqi of the Hua family. The most powerful one in it is a mutant snow leopard, with the speed variation of the early-stage thunder system and the middle-stage third stage.

Although Shen Ye really wanted the Thunder Element crystal core at the early stage of Level 4, he couldn't directly rush in to grab it. Given the number of zombies and mutant beasts here, Shen Ye estimated that the Hua family would not be able to take this place for a while.

"Little Feather, take a closer look. What else is there besides zombies and mutant beasts in the underground taekwondo gym? This is the city center, such a dangerous place. The Chinese people are struggling to come in. It's laborious for the people and money. Apart from the crystal core, there must be good things in it. The Chinese family can't afford to be early."

After hearing what Shen Ye said, Ye Qingyu carefully searched the underground taekwondo hall. Well, I don't know, I was surprised at first glance.

Ye Qingyu's peachy eyes almost narrowed with a smile, "A Ye, there are good things you can't think of here."

"Oh? What can be found by the Hua family at the expense of manpower, not weapons, but materials."

"You are half right, there are a lot of weapons here. In addition, it is not materials, but gold bricks. There are..." Ye Qingyu estimated, "Well, there are more than five thousand yuan. I don't know if it was originally there, or The bank transferred it. Um, those white powder should be drugs."

Shen Ye was very happy when he heard the first half, and immediately became cold when he heard the drugs. He gritted his teeth and said: "I guess this is one of the Hua family camps. If this is really the Hua family camp, but there are drugs, then the Hua family is really more rotten to the roots than I thought."

"Little Feather, how many levels are their mental powers?"

"There are two, one is the early stage of the third level, and the other is the late stage of the second level. The largest detection range is a little more than 10,000 meters, he should have just been promoted."

Shen Ye's hand knocked on the steering wheel, hesitated about his plan. He didn't want to expose Xiao Feather's ability. If you don’t use Feather’s space to fetch things, you don’t need it. Every time it is used, there is a possibility of exposure.

Ye Qingyu was also meditating on how to remove this part of the supplies unconsciously.

"A Ye, is there any good way? We can't let go of the good things of the Hua family. Our secret past seems unrealistic. Those with mental power will always be exposed."

Shen Ye frowned and said, "There is a plan, but no matter how you design it, if you want to avoid conflict with them, you must use your space to fetch things. I am worried that if you use too much of this ability, it will expose your specialness. ."

"A Ye, don't worry. You know something about my mental power. I will check it again every time I use it. Believe me, no one will find out. If this batch of things are retrieved by the Hua family , It’s another big help. We can’t do anything about the Hua family for the time being, but it’s okay if we see a stumbling block."

Not to mention that Xiao Feather didn't want to miss this opportunity, he didn't want to either. Shen Ye sighed in his heart. How can he not wet his shoes when he often walks by the river? Strong, only strong, you can do whatever you want.

Shen Ye pondered for a while before he said, "Do they have vision enhancers?"

Ye Qingyu confirmed again, and replied: "No, there is a hearing enhancer in the middle of the third level."

Shen Ye nodded and said, "We dress up just in case we are recognized. We went into the air and the flight altitude was 5,000 meters. We flew over above them, before you can collect things. After the scope, take things out and withdraw the same way.

The energy of the Hua family is on zombies and mutant animals, especially the mutant snow leopard. They don't have the energy to look after a mutant bird flying away in the sky. I dare not provoke the huge mutant bird, the most important thing is that the blue sky is fast enough!

Because they don't have a vision enhancer, as long as they don't find someone on the back of the mutant bird. Therefore, our costumes should be the same color as the goshawks, lying on the backs of the goshawks, so as to prevent them from having instruments such as telescopes.

Feather, can there be any supplements or objections? "