Chapter 102: Heart-piercing knife

Hua Mengyao said in her heart: I covet your man, will you send it?

But he said: "Qingyu, yesterday may be the wrong way of expressing me, which made you misunderstood. No one has ever spoken to me like that before, so I lost control of my emotions for a while before I acted. I have always wanted to be with you. Just be friends."

Ye Qingyu really didn't expect that the arrogant and elegant heroine in the novel was such a dog-skin plaster. Now that you have torn your face, if you want to retaliate, just let it go. Why are you so sticky and apologizing again?

Hua Mengyao’s exquisite face showed a hint of aggrieved expression in her eyes, "Major Shen, can you intercede with Qingyu? I have no ill intentions. I just want to make friends with her. Me, I was yesterday. It's really just out of anger. That was the first time I heard such words..."

Hemp egg! Is this to apologize? Is this a complaint?

Shen Ye raised his head and looked at Hua Mengyao, "Miss Hua, I am no longer in the army. My Xiaoyu doesn't like to make friends, so I asked Miss Hua not to disturb her again."

Ye Qingyu felt that she had to clarify some things with Hua Mengyao. Regardless of whether Hua Mengyao listened to what she said, at least she did it.

Ye Qingyu stood up and said to Shen Ye: "You're waiting for me here, I'll go over there and talk to her." After that, Ye Qingyu didn't say anything to Hua Mengyao, so she got up and walked forward. She couldn't say some words in front of Shen Ye, and Hua Mengyao would pretend to be in front of Shen Ye, so it would be better to walk away.

Hua Mengyao watched Ye Qingyu's back walk away, and then asked Shen Ye: "Brother Shen, you used to be a major, don't you want to return to the center of power in Kyoto? I am the eldest daughter of the Hua family. We. Together, I can give you everything you want."

Shen Ye looked at Hua Mengyao sarcastically and sneered, "Hua Mengyao, you really don't know yourself. The eldest daughter of the Hua family? Is it your own opinion? When did your Hua family treat a woman as a human? In ten thousand steps, I can fight for everything that Shen Ye wants, and I even disdain to rely on women!"

Shen Ye seemed to think of something again, and continued: "Oh, yes, I have no relationship with the Hua family. I can't bear you, big brother. You still call my name... No, I hope you see you later. It’s best if you don’t know me."

Shen Ye finally looked at Hua Mengyao warningly, "You'd better rest a little bit. If you dare to do anything to Xiao Yu, I will definitely make you worse off than death! Get out!"

Shen Ye sneered at the indifferent expression, and Hua Mengyao was beaten to the fore. This was the longest passage Shen Ye had ever said to her, but it pierced her heart like a knife. At this moment, the arrogance that has always been thought of is gone. She has to wonder, is she really that bad?

In the eyes of outsiders, she is indeed the eldest daughter of the Hua family, with a noble status and infinite beauty. But in the Chinese family, women are a tool for marriage and exchange of benefits for the family. If necessary, she, the eldest daughter of the Chinese family, can send her as a concubine at any time. It may not even count as a concubine.

In the Hua family, female heirs are never allowed to practice family exercises. I am afraid that their married daughters will take the family things to other families. The Hua family regards their daughters and granddaughters as money-losing goods, and it is very thorough. While frantically squeezing the value of female heirs, he is unwilling to put even the smallest amount of resources on them.

In order to practice the family exercises, she spent many years in the camp, paying a huge price, and secretly started after the best time for martial arts training had passed.

Later, she was discovered by the patriarch, her grandfather. If it weren't for her aptitude, if it wasn't for her, it was still useful, and she needed to take part in the competition between the families, maybe she would be abolished by the patriarch at that time.

She has been working very hard, she disguised herself, made herself more noble, and made herself worth more. Only in this way can she keep her internal strength. This is one of the reasons why she hates Song Jiayao.

Obviously, both her and Song Jiayao have the word ‘Yao’ in their names, but no one of her family’s relatives kindly called her "Yaoyao", but she listened to others as Song Jiayao’s ‘Yaoyao’. So that in order to distinguish, people in the circle called her "Meng Yao", and the nickname "Yao Yao" was occupied by Song Jiayao.

It was clear that Song Jiayao was inferior to her in everything. Later, the Song family was almost at the bottom of the eight great families, but the whole family of Song Jiayao treated Song Jiayao like a pearl and treated Song Jiayao like a princess.

Hua Mengyao hated Song Jiayao so much, she couldn't help but want to tear up the happy smiles on everyone's faces. She hadn't torn Song Jiayao's face yet, this man had torn apart all his disguise. Hearing Shen Ye let her go, she turned around and walked out in a wicked manner. It wasn't until I saw Ye Qingyu that her hatred was reawakened.

It was all this woman. When this woman appeared, she felt that this woman was a great threat. Sure enough, she not only robbed her of the name of the school flower, but also the man who robbed her. If she were not for her, she would still be the elegant Chinese eldest lady with the title of school flower. But this woman not only robbed her of everything, but also ruined her image. This woman really **** it!

Ye Qingyu heard Shen Ye's Hua Mengyao's conversation clearly. He didn't expect that Hua Mengyao's identity in the Hua family was so embarrassing, but it was not like that in the novel! The Hua Mengyao in the novel has a great status in the Hua family.

Perhaps it was the benefit brought by the end times. After all, Hua Mengyao was a three-line supernatural power in his previous life, the earth element, the healing water element, and the space element. In the novel, Hua Mengyao followed a large number of masters, so she changed her status in the Hua family.

Ye Qingyu looked at the short hair that had been modified. In fact, such Hua Mengyao looked a lot more real. The long hair before was beautiful, but it looked a little fake. This short hair makes people look a lot neater, and capable of being a captain.

"Hua Mengyao, you see, I'm still very caring and gave you the opportunity to talk to my man alone. You don't have to stare at me so hatefully. I just want to say a few words to you."

Ye Qingyu laughed laughingly at herself. Is this an act of the Virgin? In fact, it didn't count, she just wanted to save herself a little trouble. Because of her presence, some people would think that Shen Ye's disregard and rejection were just because she was there, Ye Qingyu. Therefore, Ye Qingyu gave Hua Mengyao the opportunity to confess and also gave her the opportunity to explain the facts herself.

"Hua Mengyao, I really want to ask you, did I offend you? The first time we met, you hated me. Before, I was crazy and wanted to kill me. I killed you. Parents? Still prying your ancestral grave?"