Chapter 177: From the previous episode

Well, when Ye Qingyu saw the introduction of the little girl, he looked at the fox shyly, a little tricky.

"Meng Xiangrui, a third-level late-stage fire system ability player."

"Zheng Lei, the second-level late beast control master, can control the mutant beasts below the second-level late stage, the exact number is unknown. These are my three little friends, Xiaohuo, which is a second-level late fire-type mutant parrot; Tu is a mutant dog of the second-stage late soil system; Xiaodu is a mutant horse of the second-stage mid-term speed."

Ye Qingyu heard the names Zheng Lei gave to the three mutant beasts, full of black lines. Is this Xiao Fei's brother? Is it that the master of the beast control is so named? What if a mutant beast with the same ability is domesticated again? Little Fire One? Xiaohuo No. 2?

"I am Rose, a third-level late-stage fire and space superpower."

"Ou Jiabi, a player with wood supernatural ability in the early third level."

"Chaoyan, a third-level mid-level water system ability player."

"Magnolia, the second-level mid-stage healing ability."

"Yao Huang, an early level 3 earth element ability player."

"Yimihua, a third-level mid-level speed ability."

"Qingzhu, the second-level post-wind system ability player."

"Jin Su, a player with early level three gold-type supernatural powers."

Before everyone finished the introduction, Ye Qingyu had already seen everyone's strength. Everyone's strength is very good. It's just that the rare abilities are slow to upgrade. After all, if there is no cultivation method, the crystal nucleus is not easy to collect. Only by consuming the abilities, the upgrade is naturally slow.

Ye Qingyu's thoughts drifted away, and when she recovered, Squirrel was giving everyone some equipment. A large military backpack, and a camouflage uniform. Both of these materials are made of the latest mutated coral rattan fiber. They are teaming up to experience this time, and the items they get are distributed according to work, so the war beast mercenary group does not need to give them anything, but for everyone's convenience, they have prepared these things.

Shen Ye looked around, frowning everyone's clothing.

"Fox, Qingluan, you take them to put on camouflage suits. Pack your own salute."

Because the members of the Battle Beast Mercenary Corps had long changed their camouflage outfits for travel, they were waiting in the hall now.

Except for the space supernatural person, everyone carried a bag with them, which contained the things prepared for this trip, such as crystal nuclei, medicines, weapons, clothes, food, etc. The large military backpacks issued by the Battle Beast Mercenary Corps were bought from the base, and they were much better than what they had prepared.

The new type of military backpack is not only large in capacity, but also in many grids, and the design is more suitable for the field. What they don't know is that the material of this backpack is the same as the camouflage uniform, which is fireproof and waterproof.

The fox had left with the man, but the woman froze. Because everyone was going to go out, but Bai Hua, Cough, and Magnolia stood in place, reluctant to leave without saying anything. Just looking at Shen Ye, he still wanted to talk. Rose frowned, preparing to pull Magnolia away. Magnolia pulled the rose and stopped it.

Magnolia said aggrievedly to Shen Ye, "Captain Silver Wolf, can I not change that ugly clothes?"

Shen Ye frowned and replied blankly: "Yes, you can withdraw from this mission."

Magnolia's eyes flushed immediately, her teeth bit her lip, and she looked at Ye Qingyu aggrievedly, like a pity that I saw. Ye Qingyu was wondering, what do you think of me?

Magnolia looked at Ye Qingyu, and said in expectation, "Qingluan, can you help me talk to Captain Silver Wolf to accommodate my little request."

Ye Qingyu raised his eyebrows and asked with a smile, "Why do you think I will speak for you? Why do you think the captain will listen to me?"

Magnolia opened a pair of innocent eyes and said: "Qingluan, you are beautiful, and your heart must be beautiful. Captain Silver Wolf allows you to bring your pet cat, and Captain Silver Wolf will certainly be extra kind to you. Qingluan, Can you help me?"

Ye Qingyu screamed in his heart, healer, how about the elegant and holy persona? Why are you so delicate and coquettish? Hearing what this said, people really can't look at themselves. Also, how much does this person like white skirts? She has seen Magnolia several times, and every time she has a white skirt, she has never seen other colors or clothes other than skirts. Don't know what will happen in winter?

Ye Qingyu’s smile became brighter and brighter. This woman wanted to carry out the quality of Xiao Baihua to the end, "I'm sorry, because I am not a beast master, I don’t know, mutant beasts also need to be introduced. This is a combat partner in our team. , The mid-level 4 thunder system mutant snow leopard, lightning. Because lightning can transform into size, it makes people misunderstand that it is a pet."

Lightning raised his head and barked his teeth and shouted at Magnolia. Ye Qingyu smoothed the hair down to Lightning, looked at the shocked Magnolia, and continued: "Actually, I can promise you without me speaking for you. Because our mercenary group does not need to prepare equipment for everyone. This is also true. It’s just for the convenience of everyone’s next actions. Since Miss Magnolia doesn’t like this fire-proof and waterproof combat uniform, Squirrel, take it back. This set of clothes is worth three thousand contribution points and one thousand first crystals. Nuclear."

Squirrel was clever, and quickly took the camouflage combat uniform in Yulan's hand into the space.

And Yulan was still in a daze. She really didn't expect this set of camouflage uniforms that appeared to be worn by soldiers. It turned out to be a fire-proof and waterproof combat uniform. She just thinks that the big clothes and ugly colors cover up her figure and temperament. Can she come back again? Even if she doesn't wear it, it's okay to resell it!

Ye Qingyu looked at Magnolia's regretful eyes, and stopped the regretful words she wanted to say. "Miss Yulan, if you don't like this backpack, you don't need to use it."

Magnolia clutched the backpack in her hand and said, "Well, this backpack is bigger than the one I prepared, so I will stay." The reason why Magnolia clutched her backpack was because she saw the backpack and the ugly clothes. The material is the same. Since the clothes are so expensive, this backpack should not be cheap either.

Squirrel regretted it, but just grabbed the clothes and forgot the backpack. Ye Qingyu looked at the squirrel's expression, a little funny. There is no need to return to the backpack. After all, multiple healing powers in the team are also good. Since they are going to work together, they can't do it too ugly.

Ye Qingyu turned his head and said to Shen Ye: "Captain, since Miss Magnolia doesn't like this camouflage uniform, let's forget it. Although everyone is required to obey the order, it cannot limit the food and clothing of the team members. If someone eats only one steamed bun, it will be full. You can't ask her to eat two steamed buns, can you? Just obey the order when performing the task, right?"