Chapter 161: Snooping news

These women of the Bright Mercenary Corps have even more different experiences, of course, most of them are sad. They all abandoned their pre-apocalyptic names and named them after flowers or plants.

In the Qilin base, Rose is entangled by Hua Qishao, but Rose does not follow. The Brilliant Mercenary Group is facing a major crisis, and the hearts of others are also a little fluctuating and distracting. After all, it is very unwise to confront the Hua family, one of the authorities in the base. Therefore, the disbandment of their team is inevitable. Fortunately, the few who are next to you are still in one mind with Rose. When Rose took a few people to Qingfeng City for a mission, those in the base also found their way out.

Shen Ye said that people's hearts in the last days can't stand the test the most.

Let’s not talk about how Ye Qingyu and Shen Ye were on their way to Qingfeng City. The Kirin base is not at peace.

When Ouyang Du Fei knew that Shen Ye was taking Ye Qingyu to Qingfeng City, Ouyang Du Fei slapped the desk to pieces. "Shen Ye, you black-bellied bastard! Don't you know that Qingfeng City is dangerous?" Ouyang Du Fei was angry that Shen Ye took someone to participate in such a dangerous mission in order to prevent him from approaching Ye Qingyu.

At the same time, Ouyang Du Fei was a little weak. Last time he missed the opportunity to meet Ye Qingyu for family affairs. He is also very interested in this mission, but he wants to stay in the base. He even began to admire Shen Ye, a person who has no worries and no family. Without the family's responsibilities and fetters, he can live recklessly.

But he was born in the Ouyang family of eight great families and grew up under favorable conditions since he was a child. He is the heir cultivated by family resources, and what he carries is the hope of the entire family. Ouyang Du Fei sometimes thinks if he is not the heir to the family.

Because as a family heir, there are too many involuntary things. But once he thinks this way, sometimes he feels selfish and a little bit unaware. On the one hand, he is grateful for the cultivation of the family, and on the other hand, he is unwilling to live in such a trapped life. So it caused him to act a bit recklessly, arrogantly, and full of evil temperament.

Ouyang Du Fei sat down decadently and looked at the broken desk, not knowing what he was thinking...

"How do you walk? Don't you have eyes?" A burly man kicked a short but greasy man. In the last days, it still grows like this, and it's not lazy to see the usual days.

"Who doesn't open your eyes? Damn! Do you know who I am?" The man helped his aching leg to get up, and his anger was in smoke.

"Who are you? You don't know who you are, how do I know who you are! I care who you are? I am obstructed by Lao Tzu's way, and I can't beat him." The big man clenched his fist, his hand cracked On the other hand, a big earth ball floated.

At this moment, a person rushed out of the corner, stopped in front of the man who fell, and persuaded the big man: "Hey, this big brother, calm down your anger and anger, these are all trivial things, why bother to fight for trivial things? This is all a misunderstanding. Misunderstanding. My brother was thinking about things just now, but I didn’t see you. I’m here to apologize to you, don’t you think it’s fine? Private fights are not allowed in this base. You are not good if you are tired. You Say yes, brother?"

The big man put away the soil ball in his hand, snorted coldly, and said, "Fortunately for you!" He turned and left.

Although the kicked man didn't look good on his face, he didn't say much, he just looked gloomily at the back of the man who left.

The interlocutor turned his head and said to the kicked man: "Brother, what is your anger with the supernatural being? In this world, we ordinary people have to be human." He said, and sighed.

The man who fell down seemed to be trampled on a sore foot, his eyes widened, and he said unconvincedly: "Who said that? My Hubus is an ordinary person, and I don't have to be as bad as a supernatural person!"

The interfering man's eyes lit up, "Brother, you are still great, and I will persuade you." Well, this guy is the squirrel cube. He has completely changed his face from the way he was before. Even his parents would probably not recognize him.

"Go, Brother Hu, I'll invite you to dinner. Tell me about your heroic deeds." Squirrel stepped forward and helped Hubas walk to the hotel.

The small restaurant they went to was in the ordinary people's area. Can't expect any good wine and food here. Some can't be sold, but simple rice, noodles, and occasionally some meat and vegetables are already expensive.

As soon as he entered the store, Squirrel shouted: "Boss, fry two dishes, come to pot the wine. I just heard that your store has replaced the meat of the third-level mutant dog, and give us a copy. What fresh vegetables, One too. Do you have peanuts? You can't drink without peanuts."

The boss saw that a customer came in, put down the account book in his hand, and said happily: "You are a coincidence today. Not only did we receive the third-level mutant beast meat in our shop today, but also the wood-type supernatural person sold some cabbage for it. We. It's fresh, and there are peanuts, please sit down, please wait a moment, good wine and good food will come soon."

Hubas looked at the squirrel and said in surprise: "Brother, you are not too lazy to mix up!"

Squirrel scratched his head and said, "Brother Hu, you think too much. My nucleus was left to me by my father. I'm an ordinary person, and my father is a supernatural person. He didn't come back from the mission last time. The team lost me some crystal nuclei. I live on this crystal nucleus now."

Hubas nodded clearly and wanted to pat the squirrel on the shoulder, but found that the squirrel was much taller than him. Squirrel wiped himself a lot of sweat, the height of this supernatural person, he can't shrink his bones, but he can't change it.

Hubas only patted the squirrel on the arm, and said, "Brother, look a little away. Life is going to pass."

Squirrel pulled away the chair and said, "Brother Hu, sit down. In the last days, dead people are too normal. I'm looking away."

Soon, the boss served two dishes and served wine. Hubas could not wait to eat and drink, "Brother, interesting enough, you friend, I recognize Hubas."

The squirrel filled Hubass with wine and said, "What are you talking about, Brother Hu, we are not friends, we are brothers."

Hubas raised his glass, bumped the squirrel, and said, "Yes, we are brothers."

After three rounds of drinking, Hubas' tongue has already begun to heed. But still talking with the squirrel Hu Tianhaidi.

Hubus put his arm on the squirrel's shoulder and said, "Brother, let me tell you, this person is all white-eyed wolves, all ungrateful guys."

The squirrel had to lower his body in order to make Hubas fit his shoulders. This felt really uncomfortable, especially the smell of sweat on his body. Squirrel suppressed the urge to vomit, and said, "Brother Hu, you said, who is angry with you? I'll give you a breath."