Chapter 124: Snow Leopard Lightning

Ye Qingyu also likes this mutant snow leopard very much, because the snow leopard, known as the king of snow, has a more mutated appearance that fits this name. She has snow-white fur, no spots anymore, her figure is vigorous, and her lines are smooth. Being in the ice and snow, you can blend in with the ice and snow world even more.

If you ignore the aggrieved begging for mercy just now, it is really impressive. And they already have a mutant Goshawk Blue Sky as a companion, one more would be better.

At this time, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu were more certain about the guess that the fourth-level mutant beasts could control the size changes.

Such speculation also made Ye Qingyu feel relieved. At least there were more fourth-level mutant beasts, and the transformation ability of the blue sky and the mutant snow leopard was not the only one.

Ye Qingyu took out the flowerpot with Xueyu. What is rare is that there is no contradiction between the blue sky, the mutant snow leopard and Xueyu. Xueyu cured Shen Ye and the mutant Snow Leopard. The mutant snow leopard got close to Ye Qingyu a lot, and Ye Qingyu took out some spiritual spring water for him to drink. This guy simply forgot who it was surrendering to and began to stick to Ye Qingyu.

Ye Qingyu had discovered before that whether it was Xueyu or the blue sky, after pouring or drinking Lingquan water, it became more spiritual. That's why she fed some spiritual spring water to the mutant snow leopard.

"A Ye, give the mutant snow leopard a name. It is your partner."

Shen Ye thought for a while and said, "Let's call it Lightning. Lightning not only represents its lightning power, but also its speed."

Lightning whined twice, and seemed to like the name very much. Lightning shook his body, and his figure shrank again, becoming a snow-white cat!

So cute, Ye Qingyu's eyes are shining, and Shen Ye is also very satisfied. Lightning looked at the expressions of Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu, and he raised his head proudly, wagging its tail, and took a catwalk!

Looking at the blue sky, Ye Qingyu's eyes were all on Lightning, and he was suddenly unhappy. He kept tweeting, and the lightning screamed.

It seems that the two dislike each other. Seeing that the two only need to blow up the hair, Ye Qingyu must do a good job of appeasement. Ye Qingyu's expression suddenly changed before he spoke.

"Don't resist!" Ye Qingyu's mental power wrapped Shen Ye and the two mutant beasts, pulling them into the space.

Ye Qingyu entered the space, but left a trace of his mental power outside, watching a missile flew up with his own eyes. The missile plunged in, Ye Qingyu subconsciously withdrew his mental power and closed his eyes.

Before Shen Ye had time to look around, he stared at Ye Qingyu closely, only looking at her pale and ugly face and slightly trembling body, and he felt distressed. Shen Ye hugged the person in his arms and calmed down softly.

"Don't be afraid, no matter what happens, you will be with me."

Yes, even if they die, they will die together.

Ye Qingyu felt the warmth in Shen Ye's embrace, and his cold body gradually regained consciousness.

Ye Qingyu took a deep breath and exhaled! Almost really was cannon fodder!

Well, after his brain started to work, Ye Qingyu began to think about what to do now? What do you say about this space? What would Shen Ye do?

Shen Ye seemed to feel Ye Qingyu's anxiety and entanglement, and sighed in his heart, "Little Feather, what happened just now?"

Phew, I didn't ask for space! Let's solve the immediate matter first. Ye Qingyu eased his emotions before speaking, "A Ye, we were almost destroyed by a missile."

Unexpectedly, it is reasonable. The consistent style of the Hua family.

Shen Ye's face was also not good-looking, anyone who was killed by a missile without knowing it would have a good-looking complexion.

Shen Ye was full of anger and blamed himself. It was he who was not thinking carefully, and almost hurt Xiao Feather. Fortunately, Little Feather has mental power, and fortunately Little Feather has this life space, which allowed them to escape.

Shen Ye suppressed the anger in his heart, and said: "This is Hua Hanqi's heartache, something is missing, I want to vent my anger here. The Hua family is like this, it hurts others and hurts itself."

Ye Qingyu nodded: "Although they don't know that we are still here who took the things, we don't seem to be at a loss when we were bombarded. After all, we took the things."

Shen Ye disapproved and said, "Why don't you lose money? The Chinese people have been making money from war for generations. These things are not obtained through proper means. Underground Taekwondo Stadium, what is this place?

A third-ranked ancient martial arts family, a big family that controls some of the rights of the country, opened an underground taekwondo gym, hid arms, opened gambling, and sold drugs! The Hua family's money is ill-gotten wealth. The power gained is not glorious. It is a fact that the Hua family persecuted their compatriots for their own benefit. It is that they have not obtained evidence of their collaborating with the enemy and treason, but the suspicion of traitors cannot be ruled out. "

Ye Qingyu also knew that the Hua family was so bad. Shen Ye's judgment of the Hua family before was really not exaggerated.

Ye Qingyu watched Shen Ye calmly expound the accusation of the Hua family. It seemed that Shen Ye knew about these facts for a long time. None of this can cause his mood swings, and the Hua family will sooner or later become dead in Shen Ye's eyes.

"A Ye, we should not let go of the things of the Hua family in the future."

Shen Ye patted Ye Qingyu, "We only do what we can, and our own safety is the first priority. If people are gone, no matter how much we talk about, it's just my negligence this time."

"We will be more careful in the future."

I really don't understand why the heroine in the novel is from such a background. Out of the silt but not stained? Why does bamboo produce good shoots? It can be seen that Hua Mengyao is obviously infected now, and it is still a foolish shoot.

Shen Ye watched Ye Qingyu completely relaxed by his topic, and he was relieved: "What's the situation outside? Can I go out?"

Ye Qingyu heard Shen Ye's question and subconsciously released his mental power again, leaving a ruin outside. The zombies in the distance are also gathering here, after all, the sound is really too loud. If they go out now, they will be underground in ruins.

Ye Qingyu's heart burst after the recollection, what is ‘outside’? What ‘go out’? Did A Ye already know space? Alas, what should be faced is still to be faced. I have to pick up some dry goods this time.

The place where Ye Qingyu took everyone into the space was at the entrance of the small courtyard. Ye Qingyu looked down at the blue sky and lightning, and found that the two little ones were looking around curiously. For the distant pastoral scenery and mountains, the new environment, blue sky and lightning feel more comfortable.

"Blue sky, lightning, you can go around, but you can't destroy the flowers and trees here, let alone hunt and kill the animals here."

Hearing the blue sky and lightning, he could go around, and immediately flew and ran, disappearing in front of Ye Qingyu's eyes.