Chapter 3: Inside the universe

After struggling for a long time, in the end Dao Ji Xian Zun will be suitable for mortal use, but will not exceed the limit of the mortal Heavenly Dao space, respectively sealed into this set of lotus jade ornaments. The jade bracelet is the main body, and the other pieces are for upgrading. However, only when this set of jade ornaments recognize the master at the same time, can they get a complete space. Recognizing only the main jade bracelet, the space has only a simple small bamboo building, a few acres of land and a low-level spiritual spring. Ye Qingyu was arrogant this time.

Xianzun left a spiritual hint to his beloved daughter. When Fairy Piaoqing encounters a jade bracelet, she will know subconsciously that she can get some of the treasures of her dreams by recognizing the master jade bracelet, but she won't get the remaining treasures. Only after collecting a full set of jewelry and recognizing the Lord together can you get all the treasures of your dreams.

Therefore, as long as Fairy Piaoqing can endure the idea of ​​first recognizing the master jade bracelet, he can experience well in the early stage without the help of space.

After collecting all a set of jewellery, it's the later stage of the experience. Even with the help of space, it will not affect the effect of this experience too much. And if Fairy Piaoqing recognizes the space first, the initial simple space will not have much impact. If you collect other accessories later, you won’t be able to upgrade the space. So Dao Ji Xianzun also took great pains for his daughter.

Fairy Piaoqing was a saint of the witch clan when she was practicing in the mortal world. The saints of the Miko tribe do not marry all their lives, and are known for their divination and medical skills.

When Fairy Piaoqing went up the mountain to collect medicine, she met an injured man. She placed the man in a ruined temple on the mountain, and often took advantage of the opportunity to gather medicine to give him food and wound medicine. Because Fairy Piaoqing has always lived in the Miko clan and has never left. The man talked to her about the outside world.

The man's name was Ye Junqian, who was a high disciple of a martial arts sect master at that time, and had a childhood sweetheart. Junior sister is the daughter of the master, and since she was a child, she has determined to marry Ye Junqian. It's just that Ye Junqian has always regarded her as her younger sister. In addition, Fairy Piaoqing is a saint of the witch clan who cannot marry forever. It is conceivable that this is a love affair that abuses the mind and body.

In this emotional entanglement with Ye Junqian, Fairy Piaoqing did not live up to her father's expectations, until she collected a set of jade ornaments, and then shed blood to admit the Lord. Get a complete space. With the blessing of space, medical skills are even more like a fish in water.

But, in the end, Fairy Piaoqing died. When she died, she also lifted the seal of her memory. As for the cause of death, Fairy Piaoqing did not explain. Just say that love is an addictive poison. Knowing that I can't touch it, but I can't stop it. She has poisoned her soul and needs her father to wash away the memory of this soul before she can survive.

Although she was heartbroken and sentimental in this relationship, this is her catastrophe, and it is the love catastrophe she must go through for her experience in the secular world. But Ye Junqian was also abused once. After she died, she didn't know how Ye Junqian would spend the rest of her life. If she hadn't come to this world for a while, maybe Ye Junqian would spend his life peacefully. When Fairy Piaoqing left, he still sealed the space in this set of jewelry and left it to Ye Junqian.