Gratitude!

The banquet had soon came to an end and King Cobra invites the Straw Hats to the baths. Which were enormous and water pouring out from the mouths of golden Lion statues. "This is the Palace's esteemed bathhouse." King Cobra had introduced it to the men as they were on one side of a wall separating genders. "We're only really able to use it when it rains." Which made sense as a massive amount of water would be needed to fill up two enormous baths.
"Amazing! Gorgeous, gorgeous! IM GONNA BE FIRST!" Usopp was shouting with the echos of footsteps.
"NO, ME!" But it seemed that Luffy wasn't far behind. Iris wasn't all that surprised as she listened to them on the other side of the wall as she, Nami and Vivi entered the women's bath. However, it sounded like the pair had tripped and sliding across the floor. The three females had moved into the bath which was pretty big for just three people. Before entering the bath, they began with cleaning themselves.
"This feels so good!" Vivi was scrubbing the back of Nami's back, while at the same time she was doing it to Iris. "I wonder if any ships out there have a baths this big on them!" The navigator had to wonder this as it would be amazing.
"They would have to pretty large." Iris came to say as it made sense.
"I'm sure there are!" Vivi seemed to be confident about that. "We've seen Giants... Dinosaurs... Cherry blossoms bloom in a land of snow... The see must contain so many more unimaginable things!" As she spoke there was a hint of excitement in her eyes at the through of what else was out there. "Um, that..." But she soon came to notice both Nami and Iris looking at her smiling, which had slightly embarrassed her.
"Switch." It had been said
"Thank you." but just as they were about to do it...
"What are you guys doing?" Iris noticed something above all the men looking over the wall; Luffy, Sanji, Usopp, Chopper, even Cobra and Igaram. Only Zoro absent was. This had pulled Nami and Vivi to look at who she was speaking to as she covered her chest while turning towards the guys.
"Wait a minute, what are you all doing up there!?" Vivi ended up repeating the question but was more panicked.
"Those guys..." Nami seemed a bit annoyed upon seeing them as she already knew what they wanted. "Alright, it'l be 100,000 each." She had come to say with a simple solution. She stood up, pulling her towel around her. The guys were confused as to what she meant by that but it soon become clear. "Happiness..." Nami had turned to face them guys, gripping onto her towel once again. "...Punch!" Before opening it up and baring her entire body to the guys.
"NAMI!" Vivi cried out to her in shocked as the guy were all stunned, got massive nosebleeds and falling back to their side.
"As expected." Iris didn't seem all that surprised by Nami's actions as she giggled. It was then, after Vivi's back had been washed that the three moved to the baths where they were sitting.
"You know Iris, both you and Zoro were acting strange at dinner." Hearing Nami say that caused the one in question to finch. "Did something happened between you two?"
"N-No..." But it was clearly not the case as her face turned bright red while sinking into the bath water.
"Is that so?" Nami didn't believe her for a second. "But you know, I noticed that Zoro seemed to have been in a bad mood while we were traveling across the desert but now he seems better. I wonder why that is?" Of course, she knew perfectly well why that was.
"I noticed that as well." Although, it seemed that Vivi didn't understand. "I didn't know if I should have said anything, but it felt like he went back to normal after Ace left." However, it appeared the princess noticed the change in his behaviour.
"I know right. It's almost like Ace did something he didn't like." Nami had a large grin across her face while looking at Iris, who seemed to have realised now why the swordsman was in a bad mood during that time.
"How should I know!?" But thinking about it now was just embarrassing.
"Speaking of leaving..." Nami seemed to have come to remember a topic that needed to be brought up. "I suppose you're wondering." When that had been said, Vivi looked over towards her a bit confused. "We're thinking of leaving tonight."
"Really?!" The princess was shocked upon hearing this.
"Well, we've already done what we need to do, right?" Iris was right, as the war was now over, Vivi had returned safely and all were awake and healed there was nothing else more stopping them.
"Right. Out Captain is awake, and the Marines are probably in the harbour. Our ship's gonna be in danger." Which Pose another problem, especially if they found Merry. This news startles Vivi, but she couldn't say anything about it.

On the men's side, Cobra had blood leaking from his nose. "Thank you." He had come to say to the guys.
"Dirty old man." All the guys, including Igaram had called him, since they thought he was thanking of them for being able to sneak a peek at Nami.
"Not for that!" But it wasn't the case. The king wiped away the blood from his nose. "For this country." And then informed him of the 'thank you' he meant before he does something unexpected by bowing to the Straw Hats.
"Oi, Oi. You sure you should be doing that? A king doing that..." Zoro was asking, as that didn't seem like something a king should be doing.
"This is no small matter, Your Majesty! A King should not lower his head to others!" And it seemed that Igaram was alarmed by his un-kingly display of bowing to another man.
"Igaram. Power is something worn over clothing. But... This is a bath. There is no such thing as a naked king." Cobra noted such a think and all could hear, even the females. "As a father, and as a man who lives on this land, I wish to express my heartfelt gratitude." Luffy had smirked at him while chuckling. "Thank you. Thank you so much."