Unusual Situation!

Time passed after Ace had left and the crew awoken had taken off on their journey once again. Yet, despite all that, three people stood in the desert all alone. Sweating a lot as they were looking off into the horizon, they stood in silence as one of them had someone over their shoulder who seemed to be unconscious. That was until they began groaning. "Looks like he's awake." The one that was carrying the unconscious person, Chopper had come to inform the other two standing along side him.
"Huh?" While the unconscious person, Luffy was looking around slightly out of it.
"So you finally woke. You're so damned carefree." And had his attention pulled towards the other two, Zoro and
"Are you alright, Lu?" Iris, who was looking up at him.
"What? W-What? Where is everyone?" Luffy seemed to gathered that they were alone.
"Who knows." That had been given to him as an answer.
"'Who know'? You don't know?" The Captain was asking Zoro who had spoke before.
"Well, if we just put it out there we don't know where they are." And Iris went onto explaining it to him.
"What does that mean?" It seemed he didn't quite understand what was happening and the swordsman bursted into laugher. Fake ones. "This is no time to be laughing!"
"I suppose not."
"So, we're lost again, Eh?" It seemed that Luffy finally understood but he made it sound like he wasn't the cause of this.
"WHOSE FAULT DO YOU THINK THAT IS!?" Which had both Zoro and Chopper snapping at him.
"What! I-It's my fault?"
"Now now, you two." Iris was trying to calm both them down. But they weren't wrong.

Only a few hours earlier, everything was fine, but then out of nowhere Luffy began completely freaking out and running around like crazy... then again, that was pretty normal.
"Hold iiit!! Crocodiiile!" He was screaming running as if he was chasing someone. He was even running on air for a moment. "I'm gonna kick your ass!!"
"W-What? What's he all worked up over?" Nami asked in confusion as the group stopped to watch.
"He was flying there for a second..." Sanji had pointed out.
"Oi! I'm a Rubberman, y'know?! Where are you!? Bring it on!" Luffy seemed to have completely lost it.
"Do you think that he drank one of those cactus from a while back again?" Iris asked the others as this was what happened last time.
"Honestly! He can't be happy unless he's making noise I guess. Chopper!" Nami had called upon the doctor of our little crew, however...
"I don't think he can help right now." He was completely out of it on a sledge Zoro was pulling.
"I'll beat the crap out of you!!"
"No other choice then. Zoro, take care of him." Nami had then ordered Zoro to do the deed. And by deeded meant to stop Luffy.
"Why do I have to!?" Of course he didn't understand why it had to be him.
"You want me to start talking about the debt you own me again?"But it probably wasn't the best thing to ask her.
"If you don't fall to Hell, I'll PUSH you down!" With that sentence he gave up and stomped over to where Luffy was.
"I'm looking forward to it!" She was waving to him while smiling in delight. "Now, let's go on ahead."
"Oh? Shouldn't we wait for them?" Vivi was asking as that would be the reasonable thing to do.
"They should be fine if they follow out footprints." Sanji had told the girl as the group began moving, leaving Zoro behind with Luffy. Not to mention Chopper that was still being dragged on a sled.
"With their stamina, they'll catch up soon anyway." Nami was saying, However... "Iris, where are you going?" She came to notice the angle wasn't moving with them, but heading the same direction as Zoro.
"I'll stay with Lu." She looked back to them while walking. "Catch up with you guys soon."
"Alright, if you say so." Iris had made it up to the sand domes that Zoro was standing on looking down at Luffy.
"You idiot! Snap out of it!" The swordsman was shouting at the Captain as he was running around the desert screaming random names. He began throwing punches at people that were not there. "Give him a shot or something when you get the chance!" Zoro was looking to Chopper who he was dragging around.
"Y-Yeah, I will..." the doctor was struggling to say.
"That might take a while, but we're counting on you." Iris came to say looking down at him sweating largely.
"Man, everyone on of 'em makes me handle things." Turning back to Luffy now, Zoro was still upset.
"They Just trust you." Iris was smiling up at him but then...
"CROCODILE!!" Luffy was still hallucinating and screamed out their enemy's name and yet was looking right at Zoro as he did.
"That doesn't sound good." Iris noticed this fact.
"There you are!" He was still looking right at the swordsman.
"W-What the hell are you talking about?!" And he was completely confused but saw the crazy look in Luffy's eyes.
"You're fine a get you ass kicked!"
"Numbskull! Snap out of it or..."
"Gum Gum..." Luffy's arm was been stretched back and
"I'll snap you out of it." Zoro knew exactly where this was going.
"...Sand Split!" The swordsman pushed Iris away as the punch had been thrown. It trailed in the sand much like a snake before punching Zoro very hard and covering Chopper with sand. It was clear that there was no stopping Luffy when he was like this and invokes Zoro to start fighting back. However, he didn't wasnt to hurt Luffy, so he puts his swords away and started a fist fight. Iris was watching the two males throwing punches at one another where none were landing at all. Honestly, she didn't know how to deal with this as she's never been in a situation like this. The two continue throwing punches until they both landed one to each other's faces. Neither one of them were moving for at all as if they knocks each other unconscious while standing up. Leaving Iris...
"Wha...!" Not knowing how proceed in this situation, because it was so odd. However, she thought that she should at least dig Chopper back up and then wake him. "Chopper. Chopper, wake up." The reindeer was gently been shaken.
"What the...!" He had shot up screaming, spitting out the sand that ended up in his mouth. "Why am I..." He didn't understand what was happening as he was spitting the sand out.
"Are you alright?" Seeing this had caused Iris to pat his back while asking.
"Yeah... Where's Luffy and Zoro?" This was being asked and she didn't really know how to explain as she pointed towards where they were. Chopper had looked over the sand dune they were on and could on be shocked up finding Zoro and Luffy unconscious, standing up in waist deep sand. "What? What?" Before long both Iris and Chopper had made it to the pair. "What the heck happened to you guys?!"
"Yeah, they kind of gotten into a fight." Although, Iris didn't really know if she could call it that.
"Oi, Zoro! Oi!" Chopper began to try and wake the swordsman up by slapping him across the face. "Wake up!" However, it didn't seem to work at all.
"Do you have any strong smelling medicine?" Iris came up with that upon asking the small doctor. He then began digging through his bag.
"Found some!" To finally pull out a glass bottle that had then been brought up the Zoro's nose. "Restorative." The swordsman took one width of it and he woke up coughing as he was helped out from the sand.
"Thank you." He was telling them both on the ground breathing heavily.
"Lu's still buried. What should we do?" Iris was asking looking over to their still unconscious Captain buried in the sand.
"Leave him like that for a while." She had been answered with. "Where are the others?" Zoro gone onto asking.
"Ah..." Iris had completely forgotten about them. "Sorry, I lost track of them."
"Nice guys, Eh?" That's swordsman was sarcastically saying. Why ever. We can catch up to them by following our footsteps."
"Footprints?"