The Montblanc Family!

After the old man, Cricket, collapsed the guys had ended up carrying inside his house, placing him onto the bed where Chopper began to examine him to find the cause. It didn't take him long to do that because soon he began telling the others what he needed while Iris was helping with 'Ágio Fos' (Holy Light, Greek). "Cool off some more towels! Open all the windows!" The doctor had asked the others and soon explained what was wrong with Cricket.
"Decompression sickness?" Needless to say that none of them heard of it before.
"You mean this old man is sick?" Luffy asked standing on the window ceil after opening up the blinds.
"Yes. It's an ailment that sometimes affects divers. It's not a permanent condition. The drop in pressure during the ascent from the ocean floor to the surface... causes the nitrogen in the body to fall out of solution and form bubbles." The small doctor explained this to everyone as Sanji came back with another blow of warm water. "The Bubbles strain the blood vessels and the surrounding tissue, impending blood flow, muscles, and joints."
"Yeah, Mystery Effects." But there was someone that didn't understand a single word as he turned to look outside the window speaking.
"He must have been forcing himself to dive everyday without allowing time for the bubbles to reabsorbed." This was the only thing Chopper could think about how this would happened.
"But why?" Nami wanted to understand why the man would do that.
"I don't know... but it's dangerous for him." Chopper answered her question as he continued to look over the man. "Depending on the circumstances, se compression sickness... can lead to death." It was quite serious and caused everyone to fall into silence.
"POPS, ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" Suddenly someone bursted through the door, or partly as their bodies were to large for both of them to fit through.
"THEY'VE COME TO KILL US!" Usopp and Chopper were running around screaming after seeing the two faces of to gorillas that they meet.
"What the hell are you doing here!?" Shoujo shouted this question to them.
"What did you do to our pops!?" Which had been followed by Masira.
"What are you talking about? We're taking care of the old man. Get lost." Luffy rudely answered them,
"IDIOT!" which Usopp and Chopper were stilling running around screaming. "Do you really think they're going to listen to that!? They're wild and vicious monkeys!"
"Wild and vicious!"
"Don't you see them!?" However, despite that being said, the two monkeys were beginning to break down into tears. "Escape through the window!"
"You guys are so kind..." both of them had said,
"THEY ACTUALLY LISTENED." causing the two screaming cowards to slid across the floor in shock.

It was shortly after that where other then Nami, Iris, Sanji and of course, Chopper everyone else went outside. "He seems to be getting better." The navigator was saying as she watched the man becoming less pale then before.
"Iris, my angel is amazing~!" The cook was drooling all over her as he watch.
"Sanji, I appreciate the encouragement but now isn't the time." But it only caused the angel to inform him of this, as her face seemed to be getting paler in response.
"I think it's fine now, Iris." She had been stopped by the doctor, since he was also starting to worry about her collapsing as well. Iris removed her hands from the man, no longer using her light and not long after that, the man had began regaining consciousness. "Luffy! He woke up!" Which had Chopper ranging of the hut to inform the captain waiting outside.
"Old Diamond-head Guy! We've got something to ask you!" Luffy had shouted this upon entering. While he did, Zoro had walked over to Iris to help her stand since she was slightly lightheaded from her using her Devil Fruit to heal for a long period of time.
"Sorry for the trouble. I though you were after my gold like the other idiots." The old man, Cricket had stated this fact to them.
"Eh!? You've got gold!?" Which only had Nami's eyes shaping into berri signs upon hearing.
"Stop it. Stop it now." Usopp ended up telling her right out, since this wasn't the time.
"So what'd you wanna ask me?" This soon had been asked to Luffy.
"Diamond-head Guy, we want to go to Sky Island! Tell us how to get there!" The captain was telling him in excitement.
"Sky Island?" But soon Cricket bursted into laughter. "You guys believe in Sky Island!?" Although, this had set someone off as she was tied of people laughing at her. Nami had began heading for the man ready to punch his lights out.
"Don't! He's sick!" If she hadn't been stopped by Usopp.
"You man there's no Sky Island, Diamond-head Guy!?" Luffy on the other hand appeared to be shocked at this.
"Well, now... I know one guy who said it existed, but... He's famous for being a great liar. And his family had been a laughing stock ever since." After Cricket had said that, the rubber head had turned his head towards Usopp in complete shock.
"NOT ME!" But it was because he thought that the old man was talking about the long nose, who snapped at him.
"It's an old story that everyone in North Blue has heard. 'Norland the Liar'." But once again, Luffy was looking at Usopp in shocked.
"I told you it's not me! The name's different, you know!?" Which only had the long nose snapping at him once again.
"Oh yeah, now that you mention it, I remember his full name was Montblanc Norland... Are you related to Norland...?" Sanji had asked, after remembering that.
"You're his descendant!?" While Nami appeared to be shocked at hearing this. "And this place is the setting for that story?" She moved onto asking this.
"He's my grandfather's grandfather's... grandfather or something. A very distant ancestor." He didn't appear all that happy saying that. "His story gives me a lot problems. Not even a mosquito could find a drop of his blood in me. At the time, the Montblanc family was exiled from the county and forced to live in shame. The abuse we got from the public still continues today." It was no wonder he felt the way he did. "But, no one in our family hates him."
"Why?" Chopper asked as he didn't understand.
"Because Norland was the rarest of things — an honest man." Had been the answer given, which didn't make sense.
"But, the picture book..."
"In the picture book, Norland's last words are: 'That's it! The mountain of gold much have sunk into the ocean!' They draw him with the grin of an idiot in the picture. But he died in regret, with tears flowing down his face." This had been explained to them. "The island they had landed on was indeed Jaya, the same island where Norland fist discovered the City of Gold. I can't accept the idea that it was all an illusion. Norland asserted that changes in the Earth's crust must have sent the city to the bottom of the ocean. But to everyone else, he was just a sore loser trying to justify himself. Norland was executed before a huge crowd of onlookers, laughing and hooting. Only the name 'Liar' remained."
"I see! So you're searching the ocean floor for the City of Gold to exonerate the Montblanc family name!" This had been what Usopp came to after hearing the story.
"DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!"