Answer!

No one that was a member of the Straw Hat crew can complain about their luck, however, it appeared that day wasn't all that lucky as the weather was completely out of control. Although, that was with the weather as they had been lucky enough to find a Harbour that the Going Merry had been docked at. "I'm so bored!" Luffy began to whin as the crew were sitting down in a bar. The same bar of the inn that they have been staying in for the pass three day when it was doing nothing but hectic weather.
"Lu, please be a little more patient." Iris came to tell her Captain, while rubbing his back. "The weather should be clearing up soon, right?" Now she had turned her sight to the navigator, who was looking at the window to the sky above.
"I would say about two more days." She came say after writing down in her weather book.
"See." With had Iris looking down to her Captain, who still seemed depressed with his head on the table.
"You seem bored." Until someone came up to the table, placing their arm around Iris' shoulders. Seeing this had caused Zoro to become annoyed as he glared at the person behind it. "Why not come play with me for a while?" Needless to say that the crew didn't seem all that happy upon hearing Iris being spoken to like that.
"Oh my, I'm embarrassed." However, Iris began to slightly blush with a hand placed over her cheek.
"You're even cuter when your red." The man seemed placed with himself, but was getting glared at extremely hard. "So, what to leave you friends to play?" Nami was hoping Sanji down since she seem to see Iris heading it herself.
"It sounds like fun..." Hearing this had caused Zoro to flinch. "However, I will decline this time." But in the end Iris declined it.
"This time? Then if I ask again it's going to be yes, right?" The man had a sleazy grin across his face.
"Who knows." It wasn't long before the man had left and...
"Tsk." Zoro's tongue seemed to have clicked after.
"What is it?" Iris had asked, noticing his change in behaviour.
"Oh nothing, I was just thinking why not go flirt with every guy in the bar? You seem like a pro." This had been asked rudely and it had all eyes on the table looking at him in shock. Even Robin's.
"Why are you acting like this?" She couldn't understand his behaviour.
"Just forget it." And with that having be said, the swordsman had taken off in anger.
"Will you excuse me." Iris came to stand up smiling before she followed after Zoro. Reaching the top of the stairs, she was able to see the door to one of the rooms that the crew was in open, which had Iris heading towards it and when she made it to the door frame she found Zoro laying down on his back across the bed. His arms folded over his face. His chest still moving up and down rapidly from the exertion of running all the way up the stairs. His face and arms were flushed. Iris had then moved over towards the bed where she laid down on the bed next to him. It was then when she placed her head on his chest while stretching her arm over his stomach. She felt his body tense at her touch. She started to remove her arm when Zoro reached down with his left hand and stopped her. Holding her arm across his stomach.
"Iris, I'm sorry." He started out.
"No Zoro, I'm the one who's sorry. Believe it or not, as an assassin I learnt many ways of killing people. Because I'm a woman it's a lot easier to seduce a target, which was why I acted that way. I'm sorry." She came to responded.
"No, it's not your fault. I know you didn't mean anything by it." He said it in a low whisper.
"Iris, I love you." He had confessed to her once again.
"And what way is that?" Iris asked, she wanted to know what he wanted from her.
"In a way that I want to kiss you, and hold you in my arms forever. In a way that I want to make love to you if someday you loved me too." Hearing his words caused her to become a little light headed. No due to the alcohol she had been drinking, since her tolerance is the highest on the crew. But hearing his words had caused Iris to know exactly what to do.

+18

"Well..." She whispered in his ear, her hot breath causing an almost instant erection. "Welcome to someday Zoro, because I do love you, too." This was how she felt and it wasn't sudden feeling either. They were something that had been there since her island. Zoro moved his other arm and looked down at Iris who was looking up at him. She slowly moved up, never taking her eyes off of his, and placed her lips softly on his. Her right hand slid up his chest, up the side of his neck before moving to the back of his head, drawing his head down even further. Her mouth opened ever so slightly and her tongue reached out tentatively and touched his lips. At first Iris was able to feel him stiffen, but then he opened his mouth and let her tongue enter. As it touched his tongue it was like an electric shock that flowed through his whole body. Zoro's arms tightened around Iris' body, pulling her on top of him. He could suddenly feel her breasts pressing into his chest. As he kissed her more passionately she started to move her hips in such a way that she was rubbing directly on top of his rock hard erection.
"Mmmm." It caused them both to moan in unison.
"Zoro." Iris spoken as she had her necked kissed. "I think I wanted this for so long."
"Me too." Zoro whispered, nuzzling her neck and ear while his arms reached down, grabbing the bottom of Iris' dress and began to slowly lift it up her body, only to then throw it onto the floor next to the bed. Zoro was about to see Iris exposed body and breasts, he could only stare in awe at her body. "Iris, you are so beautiful." His voice husky with emotion, which wasn't the slightest bit like Zoro.
"You sound drunk." Iris had then reached down, pushing his shirt up his chest, then she laid her body down on his. It was like an out of body experience. The feelings they had were overwhelming. It was like every nerve ending was on fire. It was almost painful. As they kissed each other, Iris rhythmically slid her nipples around Zoro's chest before he reached out to take her breast in hand. His first touch was tentative, just barely touching with his finger tips. Slowly, he increased his pressure, kneading the flesh before running his thumbs over her erect nipples.
"Oh god..." Iris breathed into his neck which only had Zoro stop immediately. "No, don't stop." But it had Iris pleading with him. Zoro returned to massaging her breasts and at the same time they began rubbing they lower half's together which gave both an incredible sensation. Iris sat back up, still sitting on Zoro's erection which she could feel pulsing beneath her. But then before she knew it, Iris found her back laying across the bed and Zoro above her, he got on his knees in front of her. He backed up and slowly moved his hands down Iris sides until he got to the waistband of her underwear. Iris looked him in the eye and nodded slowly. He started to slowly pull them down, off her hips. Iris raised her butt to help him pull the underwear down were soon all pooled around her tiny bare feet. Once they where off, Iris slowly spread her legs, allowing Zoro access to her most private place. He wanted to just jump in, but he also wanted to appreciate every part of her beautiful body. He reached down and picked up her foot, as she laid back on the bed. Zoro kissed the soles of her feet and the pad of each toe. Every kiss sent an electric shock straight up her legs and right to her clit, which by now was pulsing with need.
He continued his trek up her long athletic legs, kissing and licking a trail, finally arriving between her toned thighs. He was working on pure instinct when he reached out with his tongue and licked her lips from the bottom to the top.
"Ahh!" Iris cried out in pleasure as electricity shocked through out her body. Zoro went back and this time he stiffened his tongue that pushed between the lips. Iris began to squirm, but the sounds she was making sounded happy so he continued. He moved his tongue from side to side, up and down. On one of his trips he felt a little bump near the top of her slit, hearing the sudden intake of Iris's breath. He started painting small little circles around the nub and her movements got more exaggerated, her breathing got faster, which had caused Zoro to notice that she really liked it when he stuck his tongue deep into her pussy, but she also like it when he licked and sucked on her clit, so while he was licking her clit, he decided to substitute his finger, easing it into her soaked folds, he slowly continued in her hot and tight tunnel until his knuckles were against her folds. He started withdrawing his finger and felt a slightly textured patch on the inner wall of her pussy. He rubbed his finger across it and noticed a definite increase in Iris's breathing and her moans. Zoro started alternately sucking and licking her clit, and rubbing her with his finger. Iris's hips were starting to buck, lifting up to increase the pressure to his lips, to his finger.
"Ah! Zoro, you're going to make me cum!" she squealed. Zoro had never heard Iris use talked like that before, the way she said that was definitely sexy, making him stepped up his efforts. He began sucking her clit into, lashing it with his tongue, and speeding up his pumping finger. On a whim, he reached up with his left hand and squeezed her left breast, rolling the nipple gently but firmly between his thumb and forefinger. It had caused Iris to scream as her back arched and her thighs clamped down on the sides of his head, locking him in place. Since Zoro was stuck there, he decided to keep licking her delicious juices as they washed over his face. After a few minutes, she started to come down and slowly released the pressure on his head. Zoro lifted his head to look into the dreamy heterochromia iridum eyes of the girl he loved more than anything.
"Zoro..." Iris sighed... "That was incredible. I've never come so hard in my life." She reached down and pulled Zoro up as she sat up. Kissing him passionately, tasting herself, on his tongue and lips. She finally broke their kiss and eased herself back up, fully on the bed. Zoro followed her up onto the bed as she gently pulled him on top of her. As his swollen and sensitive head pressed against her soft opening through his pants. He could feel the heat, but he stopped, looking at her beautiful face.
"Are you sure Iris?" He asked in his deep husky voice. "Are you sure you want to do this with me?"
"Yes Zoro, yes I'm sure." She confided quietly but with intense emotion. Zoro leaned his head down and pressed his lips to hers, and at the same moment, moved to pull his trousers down. It was then when he moved his hips forward until he felt the head penetrate her lips and find its target nestled in her gentle folds."Ahh!" Iris blurted out when he entered her, but looking quickly at her face he saw she was smiling. After just a few moments, Iris began to move her hips, drawing more of his exposed shaft inside her. Zoro added a little extra pressure as her muscles contracted, making her already tight canal even more so. Before he knew it, he was fully buried, with his pubic bone pressed tightly to hers. He started pulling back until only the head remained inside, before slowly reversing and pressing back into her.
"You feel amazing...!" Zoro came to say this as he was thrusting.
"Yeah, you too! I'm already about to come again!" Zoro picks up his pace, causing Iris's moans to turn into yelps. She started driving her hips up to meet his thrusts. Both were nearing the point of no return.
"Iris, I'm about to cum..." Zoro breathed heavily.
"Inside... cum inside me." Iris had wrapped her legs around his back
"But..." Zoro said, worry in his eyes.
"I...have... a... pill..." Iris could only get one word out per stroke. Zoro started thrusting harder, faster. "I'm cumming...!" Iris screamed. The sudden tightening of her vaginal muscles on Zoro's cock was too much. He threw his head back.
"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh." He groaned as he shot load after load, filling her completely until it was leaking out of her around his shaft.
"...!" Iris exclaimed as she felt the hot rush of his semen filling her.

End

Zoro rolled off to her side as he didn't want to drop his exhausted weight down on top of her.
"I would like to try it." Iris had spoken, pulling the swordsman's attention to him. "Us being more then friends, I mean." It was upon hearing that which Zoro reached out, pulling Iris to him, kissing her supple lips, feeling her hand reach around his side, to his back.
"Want to go again?"