Their Friendship!

Noon had arrived and as did the time for Vivi's speech to her people that were all waiting for her. "I've had a little adventure." Vivi's voice could be heard across the entire island, although, it was two hours after it should have started. "It began... as a journey across a dark sea, in search of despair. Away from the country, the ocean was vast. And the islands in ants had power that was difficult to comprehend. They were animals I'd never seen it before. And scenery I could never ever dream of. The music played by the waves.... Was sometimes peaceful. Flowing calmly, enveloping all my smaller troubles. And at other times it was violence. Laughing loudly, ripping delicate feeling asunder. Amidst a dark, dark storm, I suddenly came across a little ship. The ship pushed my back, saying: 'Don't you see that light?' Never losing its way in the darkness, that mysterious little ship... Row the mighty ways as if dancing upon them. It never oppose the sea, yet the bow continue to point forwards, even when the wind blew against it. And then it pointed the finger. 'Look! There's a light!' History will likely record this as an illusion. But to me, it is the truth. And then..."
"Vivi..." The Straw Hats had made it to the eastern harbour, only to hear Vivi's voice from her speed.
"You heard that speech, right? That was Vivi's voice." As they could hear her voice, it meant that she made her decision.
"It's the broadcast of the ceremony in Alubarna." Meaning that Vivi was at the palace and wasn't coming. "So it's settled. She ain't coming."
"No! That only sounded like Vivi's voice!" But it seemed that Luffy refused to believe it. "She's definitely going to be at the place we promised, right?"
"It's alright, Luffy." Iris didn't seem to doubt such a thing as they were sailing a distance from the shore, watching it.
"Let's go. It's past noon." Sanji had stated, as it was pasted their meet up.
"She has to be here!" However, Luffy didn't want to just yet. "Let's get off the ship and look! I know she's there!"
"Oi, we got problems! The marines are coming at us again!" But Usopp came from the Aft deck shouting.
"Just how many Damn ships do they have!?" They could see another fleet after them in the distance. "Shit! We're moving on!"
"Turning to starboard!"
"Give it up, Luffy. She's from a different world." Sanji came to say this as Luffy was the only person not running around to get the Merry ready to escape. but he was soon going to join them
"EVERYONE!" If the shouting of someone that should be in the Capital reached their ears.
"VIVI!"
"CARUE!" Luffy and Usopp shouted upon seeing the princess and duck on the harbour waving towards them.
"Vivi!" Both Nami and Iris had made it to the back of the ship happy at the sight of their friend.
"See, she's here!" The Captain didn't have the slightest doubt she would be.
"VIVI!" Sanji was love struck at the sight of her n
"Turn the ship around! Hurry!" Usopp began heading off to grab the helm.
"The Marines are almost here!" Chopper run shouting but was waving happily to the shore. Everyone was happy and were getting ready to head to the harbour.
"I'm here to say goodbye!" But Vivi had suddenly shouted that to them.
"What'd she just...?" which confused them for a moment.
"Carue, give me the receiver." Vivi was asking her partner that gave it to her. "I... cannot go with you! Thank you for everything!" That had been spoken from the loudspeakers. "I want to have more adventures, but... I can't because... I love my country! That's why I cannot come with you!" She was saying behind and even though the crew was disappointed.
"Oh!" They understood why she was doing this.
"I..." Tears began to well up her eyes. "I-I..." Making it hard for her to speak as they were falling. "I WILL STAY HERE...But if we ever meet again, will you still call me your friend?" That was been asked and there was no other answer that could be given to her but...
"Anyti-!" Luffy was about to give her a verbal answer until Nami shut him up.
"IDIOT! DON'T ANSWER! The Marines have seen Vivi already. If they get any proof of Vivi's affiliation with us... She'll become a criminal." She told him the Marines have seen Vivi and responding verbally would make them consider her as part of them; thus making her into a criminal. "Let's just make this a silent farewell." The crew had turned their backs to her, not because they wanted to, but because it was something they needed to do in order to protect their friend. Vivi stood on the harbour in tears waiting for them to answer, so at first she didn't notice until she looked closely and she was smiling as the Straw Hats rose their left arm with the cross mark on it as proof that they consider her one of them. Vivi and Karoo also rose their left arm at the shore, indicating their friendship.
"From now on, whatever happens, this left arm is proof that we're friends!" Even with the marines firing at them, the crew continued to stand without moving so that Vivi could see and know they will be friends no matter how long time might pass.
"SET SAIL!"