Map to Clues!

While Luffy and the others had left for town, it left Usopp, Sanji and Chopper with the Going Merry since Robin had disappeared. As they were left on the ship there was one thing that had to be done and that was to repair the ship from the damages. It was why the sound of hammer hit wood echoed loudly."Plank." Usopp held out his hand for more wood.
"Right!" Which had been handed to him by Chopper and once again he was hammering away,
"Nail." He had then asked.
"Right!" Chopper held out the bucket filled with nails and again fixing it.
"Plank."
"Right!" Chopper hand another one,
"Pain!" Usopp had cried after hitting his finger that was holding the nail in place.
"Right!" But Chopper thought he had heard plank and was holding one out to him until he noticed Usopp's red index finger. "Right..."
"Jeez... I keep yelling 'em over and over. I ain't a ship wright." But even so he continued to hammer away.
"But you're so resourceful, Usopp!" Chopper had told him with complete honesty.
"Ain't I?" And Usopp turned with a giant grin on his face hearing that. "It's my greatest asset!"
"We might as well just buy a new one." Sanji had said from above on the ship as he looked down at the lair.
"BULLSHIT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE WENT THROUGH TO GET THIS SHIP!?" Usopp, of course, hearing that wasn't all too happy.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah! You've told me a hundred times. A pretty girl in your village gave it to you, right?" The cook had heard it a dozen times. "But it's gonna be dangerous if we sail like those for much longer."
"That's why I'm repairing her!" The snipper was still upset and had shouted at him to help too.
"Repairs? This?" Sanji knocked on the plank of wood on the side below him. "It's just patchwork."
"SHADDAP!"
"Hey, That was funny, Usopp!" Chopper had shouted seeing the way him was posted, most like a seahorse.
"What, this?" He had sled spinning around and doing the same pose again. "SHADDAP~!" Which had caused the reindeer to burst into tears of laughter.
"Oh yeah, what do you want for dinner-"
"SHADDAP!" This time they both had done the pose while interrupting Sanji asking them a question.
"Guess you don't want any." He said before walking off. "I'll make some seagull stomach soup." He was saying tohimself as he was heading fo the kitchen.
"We want it! We want it! Sanji!" Usopp was crying up after him.
"Please let us have some! Sanji!" Now Chopper was crying with him
"I wonder if they'll like that." He was completely ignoring them but then as he was about to reacted the door he noticed an incoming ship that looked weird to him.
"Salvage~! Sal~va~ge!" Singing caused both males to freeze in fear. "Salvage~! Sal~va~ge!"
"What ship is that?" He only asked, but instantly both Usopp and Chopper's had gone blue as they new the song. Minutes later Iris was spotted with Nami, who was pissed was walking to the ship along with Luffy and Zoro that were both injured and dirty. Yet they didn't seem to care about that. "L-L-Luffy, Zoro! How'd you get all messed up!?" Usopp was shouting when he saw the two of them in shock. It made sense since they were rarely like that at all. "What the hell happened?!"
"Nami! Iris! Are you two alright?" Sanji wasn't even they slightly bit worried for the guys.
"DOCTOR!" That had been shouted by Chopper, completely forgetting who he was.
"That's you! Go help them!" Which had been reminded by Usopp,
"Ow!" Who also slapped him across the head.
"So? How many monsters did you end up fighting?" This was being asked after Luffy and that got back on the ship.
"Just a pirate." However, there wasn't any monsters, which Luffy told him as he was being treated by Chopper. "Don't worry, it's all finished."
"Yeah." Zoro was in agreement as he was being treated by Iris' healing abilities.
"You guys may think it's finished, but I don't." Nami was still upset as she was sitting on the stair way. "What the hell?! You me are supposed to take on whoever wants to fight you and beat them up!" She was throwing a fit and swinging her arms all over the place. "No! This whole town should be razed to the ground for pissing me off!"
"And what was it you said at the beginning?" Zoro came to asked, since Nami from the beginning said not to fight and now it was the opposite.
"THE PAST IS THE PAST!" She turned around snapping at him, which caused him to sweat and appeared a little frighten. "Don't bring up old details! I'll beat your head in!"
"You would think after all this time you would learn not to say anything when she's like this." Iris stated to him, since Nami cane be really scary and violent when she's like this.
"Oi, how come she's so pissed when she wasn't even hurt?" Usopp was confused by all this while they were watching Nami losing it.
"Well, dunno." However, Luffy didn't know the answer to that.
"Oh yeah!" Chopper seemed to have remembered something. "Did you find out anything about Sky Island?" This had been asked, however, within a second it was realised to be a mistake.
"Sky-Is-land?" Because Nami had an expression that looked like she was ready to kill the little doctor that was now in tears. "I don't care about that place any more! Just mentioning Sky Island and made the whole bar laugh at me!" She went onto explaining before... "WAS IT THAT FUNNY?!" She far more angry than before. "What the hell was so..." because of this
"Special Skill: Ketchup Star!" Usopp was laying on the top of ketchup sauce, pretending to be dead,
"Guard Point!" While Chopper had taken a Rumble Ball and changed forms while in tears.
"Now, now." Iris gotten up and walked over to calm the two.
"Things certainly are lively here!" That was when Robin had come to returned, bags of shopping in hand and a new outfit. "What's all the excitement about?"
"Oh! Welcome back, Robin!" Sanji, of course, was delighted to see her. "Would you like some food? Would you like to bathe?"
"What's up, Robin? Did you go somewhere?" Luffy came to as, since he had been way gone before she disappeared.
"Yes, to get clothes, provisions, and information about Sky Island." She came to answer him, however...
"THAT'S RIGHT, IT WAS YOU, ROBIN!" Nami had turned her fangs onto the new member of the crew. "You're too blame for telling us about Sky Island!"
"Jumping Point!" Chopper had leaped into the water as Nami was shouting.
"If it doesn't exist..."
"Oh no! Chopper!" Iris ran to the side railing as he had already his the water and she couldn't swim.
"... I'm throwing you overboard!"
"I got him!" Zoro had been the one to jump in after him.
"Be careful around her for now..." Usopp was trying to tell Robin, as she was new and didn't know how Nami can be. "Actually, just stay from her altogether. Nami's had a rough day." However, the woman had headed below deck to place her things into the cabin.
"Here you go, Captain." However, no before she used her spouted arms to hand Luffy a large piece of paper.
"Oh, a treasure map!" He was excited upon take it and Sanji was glancing down at the map.
"Hey, a treasure map." Usopp moved so that he was able to see it as well. "Where is this?" He had then came to ask.
"It's this island." Robin had began to explain. "The picture of the town on the left is where we are right now, Mocktown. And on the opposite side, there's an X, right? Apparently, and an outcast of Jaya is living there."
"An outcast?" The three of them looked up (or down) to her.
"His name is Montblanc Cricket." She came to open up the door. "A man who was chased from this town for speaking about dreams. It makes sense, don't you think?" And with that being explained and said she headed down below.
"Okay, let's go check!" Luffy, without hesitation, had said.
"J-Just hold on, Luffy! We can' move just yet!" Usopp had come to stop him. "Because those guys— Hey Chopper, you saw 'em too, didn't-"He began turning to where Chopper had been. "What're you three doing?" He came to asked as the reindeer and Zoro were both covered in water and Iris drying the doctor off. It appeared that no one had notice the two of them jumping into the water or Iris had flew down to pick them up once they were on the surface.
"I thought I was a goner!" Chopper was saying through his deep breaths.
"Jeez, you made me exert myself." Zoro stated slightly annoyed upon this.
"That's right, you know you can't swim. Just what were you thinking?" Iris was asking worried about this
"But Nami was—" He was about to say something.
"WHAT? I was WHAT?!" However, the navigator was extremely sensitive and ended up cutting and snapping at him. "You gonna call me a simpleton too?!" The doctor run and find behind Iris in fear and tears, which caused her to sigh.
"This is going to be a long day, isn't it?"