602 : Moxiu

The six ancestors couldn't help it.

Once their divine consciousness entered the sea of ​​consciousness of Ning Yuzhou, they had only to be strangled. Although it was just a strand of divine consciousness, it did not hurt them too much, but it also proved from the side that Ning Yuzhou’s divine soul was powerful. Still above them, there is nothing they can do.

This situation is actually quite abnormal. How can the soul of the Yuanhuang realm be stronger than the Yuandi realm? But thinking that Ning Yuzhou might have swallowed the soul of Xie Xiu earlier, he felt normal.

The strength of the cultivator's soul generally increases with the increase of the cultivation level. There are few methods for forging the soul to make their souls stronger than the cultivation base, making the souls stronger than the cultivation base, and devouring the yuan of others. God is one way.

But this method is not something that everyone can do. If you take the initiative to devour the soul of others to strengthen yourself, you will not only get involved with cause and effect, but you will be easily killed by lightning when crossing the thunder catastrophe. You may even be careless and you will be killed by others. The primordial spirit swallowed.

It's not a big deal like this kind of primordial spirit who resists outsiders taking homes and devours others, but it benefits a lot.

Therefore, it is normal that Ning Yuzhou's primordial spirit is stronger than them now.

In their opinion, Ning Yuzhou would fall into a coma. It should be that after swallowing the evil spirit of the soul, because the power of the soul was too strong, the body could not bear it, so he could only fall into a coma.

This is a manifestation of self-protection.

Wen Qiao was disappointed.

The teacher had no life to comfort him: "In fact, it's pretty good. As long as people live, they will wake up sooner or later."

As long as Ning Yuzhou's body didn't collapse, there was no need to enter the cycle of reincarnation, it was better than anything, so Shi Wuming was very optimistic and didn't take it seriously.

This comfort sounds better than nothing, but even the six ancestors said that when Ning Yuzhou was refining the power of the soul from the evil cultivation soul, he would wake up, and Wen Qiao could only suppress it.

She hugged Ning Yuzhou back to Jucui Peak and blocked all those who wanted to come to visit.

Due to the accident in Ning Yuzhou, even the little phoenix, who had always been troubled, became extremely safe, staying in Jucui Peak every day, not tossing around.

"Is Yuzhou okay?" Ning Jichen sat on the side of the bed, looking at his son's pale face with a worried expression on his face.

After the Shuangxiu Grand Ceremony, he planned to return to Guzhang Mountain, but he heard that his son and daughter-in-law were going to Nanming to find Xiexiu Dongfu. He was so worried that he decided to wait for them to return.

Wen Qiao told him the judgment of the ancestors.

Ning Jichen still believed in the judgment of the ancestors of the Yuan Dynasty. He stared at the person on the bed blankly and couldn't help but comforted: "Aha, don't worry too much. Yuzhou was closed because of the restrictions in his body. The meridians have been unable to cultivate, just like a mortal, he has not survived? It is the same this time."

Wen Qiao pulled the corner of her mouth reluctantly.

"I heard that you are also injured. It's okay?" Ning Jichen asked with concern.