723 : To gather the power

When Chief Qi and Chief Feng left for half a month, they brought people with them when they came to Huangkong Xinghe again.

It was like an appointment. As soon as Chief Qi's front feet arrived, Chief Feng came back. After the two met, they both felt that each other's speed was good, and brought them all in half a month.

The clan chiefs of Dragon Clan, Xuanwu Clan, Tianhu Clan, and Jinwu Clan that were brought over did not have time to pay attention to the two men's eyebrow lawsuit. At this time, they all looked at the green forest below in surprise.

This green forest is extremely lush, shrouded by a huge defensive fairy formation.

A defensive fairy formation like this is not inferior to a large fairy city, and the time and energy required to deploy it is so great that it is unimaginable.

If this is just a great defensive formation of a certain fairy city in the fairy world, it is not a big deal, but it is arranged in a place like the deserted sky and galaxy. They can feel the power of the faintly fluctuating space not far away. , It can be seen that the surrounding space is not stable, and it is impossible to set up a defensive array in such a place without certain strength.

The patriarchs at the scene had all come to the Wild Sky Galaxy and saw its danger and desolation. At this moment, seeing the green forest stretching for thousands of miles in the defensive immortal formation and the defensive immortal formation, it was somewhat touched.

"Feng Zun, are you really not mistaken?" The Dragon Clan patriarch couldn't help confirming again and again.

Several other patriarchs looked over, still hesitating in their hearts.

Chief Feng coldly snorted, "This deity has better eyes than you, how can you mistake the descendants of the God Emperor?" What's more, their young masters of the Phoenix Clan ran with the little girl of the God Emperor. It is impossible for Feng Kuo to admit the God Emperor. A family.

The head of the Jinwu clan smiled and said: "The deity is curious, I don't know if this little girl of the god royal family can grow the Sun Yao Zhu fruit.

"As long as there are seeds, the deity believes that it is not a problem." Patriarch Qi said implicitly, relying on the innate and supernatural powers of the gods and royal clan, this is not a problem at all.

Although the patriarch of Tianhu didn't say anything, there was some doubt in his eyes.

The God Emperor's clan was annihilated in ancient times, and a descendant suddenly appeared. Could it be a conspiracy?

Only the Xuanwu patriarch has a simple and cheerful face, and doesn't care if these are true or false. He came here just to confirm whether the Huangkong Xinghe is really rejuvenated.

seeing is believing.

As he was talking, several figures appeared from the green forest below, coming out of the defensive fairy formation.

Headed by Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao, as the hosts, Wen Qiao would naturally greet guests when they came, followed by Zhendao Xianzun, followed by the four officials and Shi Wuming.

The gazes of all the patriarchs immediately fell on Wen Qiao, and they wanted to know what happened to the descendants of the God Emperor's clan more than Ning Yuzhou, the palace owner of Wanxian Mansion.

The gazes of several patriarchs were inquiring, and the first impression was that if there was a sense of intimacy in her body, as if from the natural atmosphere of heaven and earth, it really made the beast feel that this little girl was extremely kind in an instant.