725 : Thousands of fantasy stars

After Ning Yuzhou and the group of Immortal Venerables entered the depths of the deserted galaxy, they seemed to be lost, and they couldn't even contact the Voice Transmission Immortal Talisman.

Wen Qiao knew that the space deep in the deserted galaxy was very unstable and was full of dangers everywhere, so she was a little worried, so she ran to Zhendao Immortal Venerable and asked about the situation.

Array Dao Immortal Venerable still stays here to continue arranging the immortal array, be sure to extend the defensive immortal array to the entire deserted galaxy.

Without Ning Yuzhou's help, Immortal Formation Dao's speed in expanding the defensive formation slowed down. Once again, he found that the speed of his formation could not keep up with the growth of the surrounding vegetation, he felt a little tired inexplicably.

Dignified Xianzun unexpectedly lost to a fairy king.

If it weren't for seeing this vast forest from scratch, Zhendao Immortal Venerable couldn't imagine that someone in this world could change the entire deserted galaxy with his own power, and make it like a miracle and regain its vitality.

This made him wonder about the remote ancient times, where the gods and emperors still lived here, and how prosperous the legendary Tianjian Shentian would be.

Knowing Wen Qiao's intentions, Immortal Zun Zhendao smiled and said: "Girl Wen, don't worry, although the depths of the deserted galaxy are dangerous, it is nothing to Immortal Venerable and will not be fatal."

If the space collapses, they can tear the space and leave at any time.

Wen Qiao looked at him in disbelief, "I heard that there are many immortal-level chaos beasts in the chaos void..." What if there are immortal-level chaos beasts running into the depths of the deserted galaxy?

Zhen Dao Xianzun was shocked, and said honestly: "This is hard to tell..."

Meeting her gaze, Zhendao Immortal Venerable had to go over and take a look, and at the same time brought a batch of fairy fruits.

The most abundant of these fairy fruits is the Hongmeng Yanxin Fruit, which is indispensable. Secondly, there are several kinds of immortal fruits that are mainly for treatment. If they are refined into elixir, their healing effect is better, but the elixir will leave erysipelas, which is not as gentle as the immortal pill.

Half a day later, Zhendao Immortal Venerable came back and handed Wen Qiao several immortals.

"Palace Master gave you this."

Wen Qiao blinked his eyes when he saw these immortal seeds, thanking Dao Immortal Venerable after passing through, and went to find a place to plant them.

"Sister Aqiao, what kind of fairy seed is this?" The teacher leaned in curiously, "Where did Brother Ning get these fairy seeds for you?"

Wen Qiao said: "Thousands of fantasy stars."

"What is this for?"

"It can absorb the power of the stars to grow, and attract the power of the stars to form an enchantment."

Shi Wuming understood that even though there was a defensive formation laid by the Dao Immortal Venerable, it couldn't compare to the natural formation formation. In the case of heaven-built gods, the best defense is to form an enchantment with the aura of vegetation.

Wen Qiao soon planted a thousand fantasy stars.

The growth period of thousands of fantasy stars is not long. Huangkong Xinghe not only has enough star power, but also Wenqiao, who is close to the nature of the god royal family, has cultivated a batch of thousands of fantasy stars in a hundred years.