732 : Star Pole Tree

"What the thing is this?!"

The dragon chief yelled and lifted the dragon scale sword, cutting the monster that had crawled out of the ground into two with one sword.

The appearance of these monsters resembles a skeleton, but black material is attached to the skeleton of the skeleton. It is like a shadow that can be stretched at will, and it is like a kind of viscous liquid. They turn into countless black tentacles. Being stuck to the body by them, even the thick-skinned dragons will have to be corroded by a layer of dragon scales.

The forms of skeleton monsters are also very diverse. There are humanoids, beasts, and even four different forms, so that the dragon patriarch can't judge what these skeleton monsters were in their lifetime.

The most important thing is that these monsters are very powerful and unkillable.

Whenever the dragon scale sword cuts their skeletons into pieces, the black tentacles will glue the broken skeletons together, and the wounds on the skeletons will soon recover. Skeleton monsters still live in dragons and tigers, and slaughter them fiercely.

Upon seeing this, the dragon clan chief cut off the black tentacles on the attached skeleton instead, but the broken black tentacles would not disappear, like a shadow wriggling on the ground until it returned to the skeleton.

After the clan leader dragon swung his sword to cut off a skeleton monster again, he said to Ning Yuzhou not far away: "Palace Master Ning, you are just saying something."

Ning Yuzhou didn't say a word, but looked at the black sky curtain in the distance.

The sky is dark, the earth is dark, the sky and the earth are boundless, there is no end in sight, and no exit.

Countless skeleton monsters crawled out of the ground. When they first crawled out, they seemed to be ignorant of being born, walking staggeringly on the ground, and their actions were a bit slow. Until he felt the invader, he suddenly turned into a particularly ferocious monster, coming here like a tide.

The dragon clan chief killed his eyes with bloodshot, and with a bang, a gap appeared in the dragon scale sword.

He couldn't help but roared: "Palace Master Ning, why don't these monsters attack you?"

Yes, when all the monsters rushed towards them, whether they had just crawled out of the ground or rushed from a distance, the only target they attacked was the Dragon Chief, who specifically bypassed Ning Yuzhou.

This made the Dragon Patriarch very angry, wondering if these skeleton monsters thought he was bullying.

Ning Yuzhou's gaze retracted from the distant sky.

He looked at the group of skeletons and said lightly: "These skeletons... are the bones left over from the battlefield of the fairy and devil back then."

There are not only demons on the battlefield of the demons, but also warcraft, and some weird monsters in the demons, as long as they are offensive, they are drawn to the battlefield and become combat tools.

Hearing this, the Dragon Patriarch paused, and was almost entangled in his legs by the spreading black touch.

He avoided it in time, once again cut the spreading black touch with a sword, and asked suspiciously: "How do you know?"

Ning Yuzhou didn't answer, and suddenly walked forward.

Wherever they went, the skeleton monsters scattered, leaning down, like Wanchen worshipping, it was a gesture of reverence and fear, and they didn't even dare to let the filthy black shadow stain their white robes.