605 : Ancient Demon Insect Eggs

Thousands of water means blade, tear a crack.

In an instant, the demonic energy and death aura that spewed from the crack screamed, and when she was about to sweep the black robe man from a hundred meters away, the leading woman waved her slender hand, using the water as the boundary to block the demon. Qi and death Qi, and force them back into the Sealed Demon Secret Realm.

Seeing this, the black-robed people a hundred meters away showed enthusiasm in their eyes.

Jiuye looked at the figure in front of him, with obsessive eyes in his eyes. After thinking of something, his eyes gradually returned to clarity, leaving only a forbearance of restraint.

He walked forward slowly, stopped when he was some distance away from the woman, and whispered, "Holy Lord, the subordinates are ready."

The Lord's long sleeves slid, and a soft voice like water said: "Go in."

After speaking, she took the lead to walk in, facing the deadly and devilish wind, her robe fluttered, but she couldn't insult her at all.

Jiuye followed closely behind with more than a hundred disciples of the Heavenly Sage Sect behind him.

Soon after they entered, the torn channel gradually disappeared, and calm again above the wilderness, leaving no trace.

**

Ning Yuzhou suddenly opened his eyes.

Outside the window, a lone moon hung high in the sky, and the cold moonlight fell on Jucui Peak, the wind was bleak, and the shadows of the trees were whirling.

In the dead of night, he heard his heartbeat, extremely clear.

"Husband?" A voice filled with deep sleep sounded, and the person in his sleep struggled to wake up, "What's the matter?"

Ning Yuzhou looked at the person in his arms, patted her on the back, and whispered, "Wake you up? Nothing, you sleep."

However, Wen Qiao could not sleep anymore. She sat up with the quilt and yawned. From the corner of her eye, she saw someone who was naked after she had robbed the quilt. She quickly divided half of the quilt to cover his body.

She coughed slightly, "After sleeping for a day, I feel that I am in a good spirit now, let's practice."

She absolutely stopped mentioning the term "double repair", so as not to be dragged to the bed by him to find excuses. It was obvious that double repair was a very serious thing, but he always made it unremarkable. It is said that double cultivation is a combination of soul and body, but Wen Qiao likes "spirit" cultivation, and her husband likes "meat", Wen Qiao can't just take care of herself selfishly, so she has to accommodate him, and the matter of dual cultivation becomes half and half.

Ning Yuzhou's eyes were gentle. Seeing her full of energy, her eyes fell down, and she could vaguely glimpse the amorous feelings from the densely concealed clothes.

He smiled and said, "Never mind, then practice."

Wen Qiao immediately became happy, and quickly pulled him up.

When Wen Qiao urged Ning Yuzhou to practice hard, he suddenly received news from Qianlinmen.

The submerged scale gate was attacked by the magic repair.

"It's okay?" Wen Qiao asked.

The Qianlinmen disciple who came to convey the news said: "It's okay for the time being, Master Wen and Master Master blocked the first sneak attack, but Gu Zhangshan is now besieged by the demons. It will last for a long time, I'm afraid it won't last."