639 : Scarlet Moon Blood Crystal

After asking, Wen Qiao tied the two demons together and hung them on a tree.

Shi Wuming stood under the tree and admired the two demons who were hung like salted fish. He carried a whip in his hand and stared at them maliciously: "Who caught me just now?"

The two demons looked at him disdainfully, the look of this villain's ambition really made people want to tick him to death.

Although they were reduced to prisoners, it was Wen Qiao who caught them. What does it have to do with this guy who can only hide everywhere?

Wen Qiao glanced at Shi Wuming and the two demon races, and did not care about them, and murmured to Ning Yuzhou: "I can't blame Feng Motianyu for all the time. There is no news about the master of the demons. Husband, you is the Sanskrit ancestor who said that the Demon Race is also a half-step fairyland?"

"It's possible." Ning Yuzhou said indifferently, "Only a half-step from the fairyland can you have a long life."

Cultivators in the lower realms are all flesh-body mortals, with limited lifespan, and only immortals can have a long lifespan. Although the half-step fairyland is not a fairy, but it has moved closer to the fairy, and the life span will be extended indefinitely.

Wen Qiao was a little puzzled, "Since it is half a step in the fairyland, why not soar to the upper realm?"

Demon Race is different from Demon Cultivation. Even if it is Demon Cultivation, not all of them are stained with blood and sin. The Ascension Thunder Tribulation that Demon Cultivation fears is nothing to many demons. After all, as long as it is not Those who have committed the most sinful crimes will not cut people to death if they fly to the thunder.

If the Sanskrit ancestor did not do any evil deeds that cannot be tolerated in the world, it would be very easy to ascend.

"I don't know." Ning Yuzhou said casually, not interested.

Wen Qiao thought for a while with her face held up, and said: "In fact, it's pretty good. There is the old Sanskrit ancestor in Demon Abyss, and I'm not afraid that the master of the demons will catch people again for sacrifice." She didn't forget that she was almost sacrificed alive. .

Originally thought that the lord of the evil demon would once again set off a storm after entering the sealed demon world, but he did not expect to solve it so peacefully, making Wen Qiao feel at a loss.

But this feeling was only a moment, and she soon became happy.

This joy is pleasing to the eyes of the two demons. The Sanskrit ancestor of the demons has done a good thing, and even these demons have become extremely cordial.

When the teacher was lifeless using a whip to walk them like pets, Wen Qiao had a rare sense of justice erupting, "Brother Shi, don't go too far, save them a little face."

Shi Wuming can only regret: "Well, since sister Aqiao speaks, then don't walk you, why don't you thank us?"

The two demon races who were walked in anger didn't want to thank him at all, but they didn't want to be walked any more, so they reluctantly said, "Thank you, a few."

The teacher threw down the whip and rubbed it over, "Sister Aqiao, what should I do next?"

"Of course I will continue to look for the Scarlet Moon Blood Crystal." Wen Qiao asked the two Demon Races, "How many Demon Races are there in Demon Wind Island?"

"About a thousand."

"One thousand? So many?" Shi Wuming suddenly felt a little confused.

"How are their strengths?" Wen Qiao asked again.