644 : Red Beads

There are not many corpses in this wasteland.

Wen Qiao circled the place where there was power fluctuation, and then asked the group of little brothers to dig the corpse.

When they dug up the corpses, there was no accident on these bones, there was a red bead, which was in sharp contrast with the white and miserable corpse. If it weren't for the presence of evil power in these beads, everyone would almost think it was an evil thing that grew on the bones and was born from the bones.

These corpses were all left by the celestial celestials who participated in the battle during the War of the Three Realms in the ancient times. They were protected by residual celestial spiritual power, so that they could keep the bones clean, white bones, and free from dust.

However, these immortal bones only exist in the immortal tomb. If you want to take them away from the immortal tomb, they will directly turn into powder at the moment you leave the immortal tomb. Some cultivators believe that it must be the power of the celestial spirits in the tomb of the celestial beings that can keep these corpses alive.

The boys collected the red beads and sent them to Wen Qiao.

In fact, they are also very curious about what these red beads found from the corpses are, and let go of their senses to investigate. Unfortunately, no matter how they look at them, they can't see anything, and they can't even feel the power inside the red beads, just like nothing. No strange stones.

Therefore, they are very puzzled, why did Wen Qiao find them?

Because of the influence of the fairy spiritual power in the tomb of the fairy, the spiritual sense of the cultivator can't detect too many things, as if separated by a layer of yarn, so they can't detect the red beads on the corpses.

Wen Qiao took the red beads sent by the disciple.

She counted the number of red beads, and it turned out to be quite a few, hundreds of them.

Although she didn't know what it was, she could perceive that the power contained in the beads was not evil, so she decided to collect them all, and when she found her husband, she would study it for him.

After collecting all the red beads that he could feel, Wen Qiao took her little brothers and continued to trek through the tombs of the immortals, looking for various treasures.

**

"Tweet—"

The little phoenix screamed loudly, his furry chest bulged, and a puff of phoenix spirit fire was expelled toward the front.

The phoenix spirit fire is like the dazzling tail feathers of the phoenix. It is an exceptionally beautiful flame. Although it is only a small ball, it already possesses the power of the phoenix's beast. Wherever it passes, the black shadow that accompanies the shadow makes a silent sound. Screaming, quickly retracting around, retreating into the deeper darkness.

The little phoenix patrolled the surroundings majesticly, and saw that there was no dark shadow spreading daringly. He happily fluttered a pair of small wings and flew on Ning Yuzhou's shoulders, yelling at him, his voice full of joy.

Now that its mother is not there, it will definitely protect its father.

Little Phoenix is ​​very satisfied with this.

Although Ning Yuzhou couldn't understand its voice, he could guess a little bit, and there was a little smile in his eyes.

At this moment they were in a dark space. This darkness was not the darkness after the light was swallowed, but a black shadow. They flooded this space, turning it into an invisible darkness.