625 : Holy Martial Monument

"Fengmo Tianyu did have some changes recently, but this situation is nothing. It has appeared in the past. Fengmo Tianyu is a very suitable place for cultivators, and everyone who has been there knows."

Gu Zihan looked at Ning Yuzhou, "Young Master Ning is the most outstanding person I have ever seen. If he enters the Sealed Demon Realm to practice cultivation, he will definitely go farther than anyone else. I don't conceal Young Master Ning, Shengwu The temple has many competitors in the Conferred Demon Realm, all from other continents. The Saint Martial Hall needs to join more outstanding members, and the Son of Saint Martial is not enough."

Hearing this, Wen Qiao had a weird idea.

Is it possible that the Saint Martial Palace is dedicated to returning to the mainland to get more powerful cultivators to fill the front, so as to compete with other forces?

This kind of thinking is so straightforward that when Gu Zihan and others heard Wen Qiao's question, their expressions were momentarily blank.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Yin Xingliu was angry and angry, "Shengwu Temple does need more cultivators, but don't think that casual people can enter, and you have to pass the test of the Shengwu Monument, if it is not recognized by the Shengwu Monument , it is impossible to enter the Sealed Demonic Domain at all!"

Gu Zihan's expression was also a bit bad, "Xingliu is right. The Saint Martial Hall can only provide people with a chance. Whether you can enter or not depends on the Saint Martial Monument."

In fact, if you want to successfully enter the Sealed Demon Realm, you must pass the examination of the Saint Martial Monument.

The cultivator with the name appearing on the Saint Martial Monument is called the Son of the Chosen, and they are all recognized by the Saint Martial Monument before they can enter the Conferred Demon Realm. As disciples of the Saint Martial Hall, Gu Zihan has a deep feeling for the Saint Martial Hall. This feeling is like the sense of belonging of the world to cultivate their own sect and family. Outsiders are not allowed to be beaked and slander.

Ning Yuzhou laughed suddenly, "I understand! It seems that even if Fellow Gu doesn't come to us, we should be eligible to participate in the examination of the Holy Martial Monument, but is that so?"

Gu Zihan came here specially, but wanted to win him in advance so that they could get close to the Saint Martial Hall, so that they could be used by the Saint Martial Hall in the future.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with Gu Zihan's move. They are not the chosen sons of the Saint Martial Monument, and they did not grow up in the Saint Martial Hall, so it is normal for the Saint Martial Hall to make some preparations in advance.

It's a pity that Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao are so ignorant that they directly point out and expose a few people's faces.

Ning Zhezhou looked at the faces of Gu Zihan and Ning Yuzhou. They were not people in the middle, and suddenly had a headache.

After Gu Zihan and the others left, Ning Zhezhou just said, "Seventh brother, the Fengdemon Tianyu is indeed a suitable place for cultivation. After you enter, you will understand. Ten years of cultivation in the Fengmo Tianyu will be worth it. Having practiced in the mainland for a hundred years, I heard that many cultivators who can ascend have gone to the Fengmo Tianyu to practice."

For fear that the people of Ning Yuzhou would misunderstand Shengwu Temple, he almost wanted to swear by heaven.

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "Third brother, don't worry, I don't doubt the meaning of the Saint Martial Hall."

Ning Zhezhou looked at him, always feeling that there was something hidden under his smiling face, but he couldn't say clearly, he could only believe what he said for the time being.