719 : Cook

When the four officials saw them coming back, although they were curious about why they had specially dragged a few Chaos Beasts, they didn't say anything, and continued to investigate the situation of the deserted sky and galaxy around them.

The one person and the two beasts who dragged the Xing Ming beast back were all very interested, and they were specially selected and placed in front of Wen Qiao.

Wen Qiao looked at the corpses of the few Xing Ming beasts. They were relatively small and not high in strength. They were replaced by the immortal's cultivation level. They were estimated to be around Xuanxian, and they were juvenile Xing Ming beasts. They didn't have any wounds on their bodies. They should have been shaken to death from the inside by the aftermath of the battle when they were approaching the battlefield.

Wen Qiao saw Shi Wuming winking at him, and the appearance of Little Phoenix and Little Qilin swallowing his saliva secretly, and immediately understood what they meant.

She turned to look at Ning Yuzhou, "Husband, do you want to taste the Xing Ming Beast?"

Ning Yuzhou's eyebrows moved slightly, "Do you want to taste?"

Wen Qiao said insincerely in the eyes of Shi Wuming and the two divine beasts staring at people urgently, "...actually, I really thought about it. It seems that I haven't eaten your barbecue for a long time."

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the one person and two beasts lightly and faintly. After looking at them, he shrank his head, and said slowly, "It's okay."

"Great!"

"Choo Choo Choo!"

Shi Wuming and Little Phoenix cheered.

Although Xiao Qilin is relatively stable, but it is also a child's disposition, and can finally taste the taste of the food made by Ning brother, and he seems to be excited when he walks.

For fear that Ning Yuzhou would change his mind, Shi Wuming was very diligent to deal with the Xing Ming beast that had been dragged back.

"Brother Ning, what do you think of the few I picked? Are they very suitable for charcoal roasted whole lamb? Look at their appearance, I think they are a kind of sheep beasts, so they can be regarded as roasted whole lamb."

The few stars and underworld beasts they brought back may be because they are underage. Although they are covered with a layer of pale blue scales, their appearance is more similar to that of sheep beasts, just like A little lamb with scales on its body has four horns on its head.

The juvenile Xing Ming beasts are indeed more like sheep beasts, and their fighting power is not high. Once they are adults, their size will quickly transform and become another four-hoofed scale beast. The scales on their body are glowing with deep blue light in the night. Like the light of stars. The faint blue scales have become their hardest shields, their combat effectiveness has been raised several levels in vain, and their number is extremely large.

This is also the reason why there are very few immortals coming to the deserted galaxy, not only because the deserted galaxy is barren and there are no resources for cultivation, but also because the group of star beasts that run out of the cracks in space are really difficult to deal with.

Ning Yuzhou ignored Shi Wuming's self-deception, and Shi Shiran stood there and instructed him to work.

Little Phoenix and Little Qilin have no human figures, so they can't help, so they just add chaos next to them.

"Brother Brother, the scales are going to be peeled off."

"Tweet~ The oil under the skin can't be peeled."