651 : Dark Shadow

When Wen Qiao arrived at the destination, many cultivators had arrived.

She looked at the place where the flare was fired, which was a small and desolate mound that stretched away.

The earthen hills are a bit like tombs. In the tombs of the immortals, there are so many deserted mountains and ridges, and there is nothing special about them.

The person who fired the signal flare was Guihua, and he quickly said: "Miss Wen, ahead..."

Wen Qiao and those who rushed over looked forward, it was still a low, rolling hill, nothing special.

At this time, I heard Guihua say: "Miss Wen, you take twenty steps forward."

With a move in Wen Qiao's heart, she landed in midair and walked forward.

One step, two steps, three steps... nineteen or twenty steps!

When her feet took twenty steps, she suddenly discovered that the end of the mound was shrouded in an invisible darkness, overwhelming, as if she wanted to swallow the whole world. And the dark shadow seems to be slowly spreading towards the surrounding space, like a huge mouth of a monster that wants to eat the sky, exuding a breath of palpitations.

Wen Qiao felt a little palpitations, and stepped back subconsciously.

The darkness in front of him suddenly disappeared, and the world returned to its original appearance, as if the terrifying black shadow just now was just an illusion.

Guihua stood by and saw her reaction, with a solemn expression: "Miss Wen, have you seen it?"

Wen Qiao nodded silently, without speaking.

Others were very curious about what Wen Qiao saw, and why Guihua looked like he had lingering fears, so they also tried to walk over.

Wen Qiao watched the group of people walk 20 steps forward, and their silhouettes suddenly disappeared out of thin air, as if entering another space without any warning. However, she could not feel the fluctuation of space.

But in an instant, those people withdrew, with a look of horror on their faces.

Wen Qiao stared at them thoughtfully.

"Sister Aqiao, what did you find?" Shi Wuming hurried over.

All the cultivators who saw the signal flare gathered here. Those who came too late did not see the previous scene. When they saw this small continuous mound, they all looked surprised.

Wen Qiao did not explain, but just let him go forward.

When the teacher's lifelessness passed, she observed again and found that the teacher's lifelessness also disappeared without warning, still could not feel the spatial fluctuations, and finally confirmed that there should be the boundary line of the two spaces overlapping, and they are already merging with each other. That's why people can't feel the fluctuation of space.

After the teacher returned lifelessly, his face became very solemn.

Other curious cultivators entered one after another, and when they came out, their faces were full of horror and jealousy. The overwhelming black shadow was really terrifying, giving them the illusion of being swallowed by it.

Wen Qiao asked, "Brother Shi, do you know what the darkness is like black shadows?"

Shi Wuming didn't answer, but said: "I didn't expect that two spaces would overlap here. When they overlap... Is it possible that Brother Cheing is inside? I can't blame the Huang Jing ants for not being able to find him."