620 : Fierce Confrontation

The two Yuansacred Realms joined forces and finally blocked the spread of death in the North Land.

However, this matter is not over.

Because the death spirit was blocked, it finally angered the demon lord in the north land. A terrible power came from the depths of the north land, wrapped in a gray death spirit that was rolling in, and there was silk in the death breath. The magic of silk.

Venerable Xue and Fairy Piaoxu were slightly shocked. It was the first time they saw that there was someone who could perfectly combine demonic energy and death energy in one body. Sure enough, he deserves to be the "Lord of Demons" and deserves this name.

Both of them could feel the threat of the Lord of the Demons, and they didn't dare to be careless.

The practitioners from the edge of the Northland to the valley were forced to retreat.

Wen Qiao pulled Ning Yuzhou and followed the people to the south, until they retreated thousands of miles away and didn't feel the threat before stopping.

They looked at the Northland. Although they could not see the situation in the Northland, they could infer from the surging wind and clouds in the sky that the situation in the Northland was worse than expected.

The ancestor Yun Tianfeng couldn't help but asked anxiously: "Aha, what will happen to the two seniors, right?"

Wen Qiao: "I don't know, maybe not."

The ancestor Yun Tianfeng found that he had asked a stupid question, something that he couldn't be sure of in the Yuan Emperor realm, it was useless to ask the little disciple sun.

"I don't know which continent the two seniors are from?"

"Heaven Wheel Continent."

Sky Wheel Continent?

The cultivators around with their ears pricked up to listen were all blank. They had never left the Saint Martial Continent, so how did they know where the Heavenly Wheel Continent was?

The cultivation of the people present is above the Yuanzong realm. They are not as ignorant as those low-level cultivators. They know that the Saint Martial Continent is only a continent in the lower realm, endless overseas, and other continents, but unfortunately separated by no one knows what the mainland outside is like in the treacherous ocean.

Shengwu Continent is like an isolated island enclosed in the sea, and no one can communicate with the outside.

But they can be sure that Wen Qiao will have some way to contact the cultivators on the outside mainland, which makes many people's minds fluctuate.

Being able to contact cultivators on other continents proves that Wen Qiao must have been to the outside continent. Although she doesn’t know how she can make the two Yuan Sage Realm Venerables willing to cross the sea, she can invite Yuan Sage Realm to take action. Its ability.

Those who had previously forced the Min clan and Chi Xiaozong to sacrifice Wen Qiao regretted it, knowing that they had kept their minds in the first place.

Wen Qiao ignored what the cultivators were thinking, she continued to stare at the sky in the north.

In the north, violent power fluctuations erupted, and even if they retreated thousands of miles away, they could still feel the destructive power of the Yuansheng Realm when they shot, the mountains and rivers broke, everything was destroyed, and the continent collapsed.

The Yuan Sage Realm seldom makes a move, even if it is compelling, he will choose to leave the mainland and have a good time in the void.

Now there are three Primordial Saint Realms in the Northland. The entire Northland is falling apart. The demons made by the master of demons explode before they can even escape, turning into dead air and demonic energy in the air.