653 : To broke the boundary

Ling Jue looked at Ning Yuzhou suspiciously, always feeling that this handsome, gentle, and kind-looking person was not as harmless as it appeared.

Evidence is also there, but this person can make the kind of poison pill that can make the cultivator helpless, what good can it be?

Therefore, he was subconsciously wary of Ning Yuzhou's proposal, always feeling that he had no good intentions.

It's a pity that although he is vigilant, he can't stand a more powerful Overlord Flower here.

With a wave of the Overlord Flower, the little brother has to go to work. What else does this little brother do if he doesn't work? Of course it was a fight.

Guihua tried to stay aside, trying to weaken his existence so as not to attract the attention of those few people.

As the ghost cultivator among the disadvantaged groups here, it is natural that the deadly poor Dao is not as good as the dead Daoist friends. Anyway, the demon skin is rough and thick and durable. Unlike their ghost repairs, the biggest weakness is the soul body. If it is injured, the soul body may be affected.

Ling Jue didn't want to be beaten by the news, so he had to bite the bullet.

He looked at those hideous translucent fairies. At this time, his thoughts were in sync with the little phoenix. Why did he become so ugly? He was so ugly that he didn't want to face it. If you are facing a group of immortals with beautiful appearance, maybe you are still willing to do it, at least it doesn't look so scary.

Ling Jue cautiously offered a magic sword, his eyes swept over the group of obsessions, and he swung the sword over.

The Demon Sword waved a piece of devilish energy, and wherever it passed, the dust was flying, and it hit the group of hideous "people".

This sword didn't leave his hand, but it was a pity that those "people" were only transformed by obsession, and ordinary attacks did not harm them, but completely angered them.

Ling Jue hadn't reacted yet, but realized that everything in front of him had changed.

He found himself in a distant time and space, became another person, and then experienced an unforgettable life...

Wen Qiao and the others saw that Ling Jue was fine, but suddenly fell into madness. The magic sword in their hands fell, and then fell from mid-air, kneeling to the ground, crying and laughing, crazy.

And the most frightening thing is that he actually wants to exterminate himself.

Seeing that he raised his hand, he was about to chop himself to death. Wen Qiao hurriedly slapped him over and knocked him into the air. At the same time, he sucked him backhand and pinched his neck.

Ling Jue did not have the slightest desire to resist, he was still immersed in his self-consciousness, crying and laughing, extremely crazy.

Guihua looked at him with amazement, knowing that if Wen Qiao hadn't shot it quickly, Ling Jue would really have died of suicide, he would have died too frustrated, right? But why is he like this? Is it related to the obsessions around you?

He solemnly looked at the obsessions around him, never daring to underestimate them.

Seeing that Ling Jue couldn't wake up, Wen Qiao looked at Ning Yuzhou and asked him what to do.

"Aha, forget the dust and clear the pill." Ning Yuzhou said.

Wen Qiao paused, remembering that on the way to the tomb of the immortal, the Master of the Holy Martial Palace suddenly summoned Ning Yuzhou to go over and asked him to help refine Wangchen Qingdan. After finishing the practice, Ning Yuzhou also gave her a few.