614 : Wen Mei

With the spirit pill brought by Ning Yuzhou, the injuries of several Yuan Dynasty ancestors quickly healed.

However, they were still guarding the valley, always on guard against the situation in the north, and guarding against the Lord of Demons. However, what was surprising was that, except for those demons who came to harass from time to time, the master of the demons was still in the north, and there was no movement.

They can't help but guess, is it possible that the situation of the Lord of the Demons is not right?

"From the perspective of the deity, if we didn't go to the north to explore at that time, it is estimated that he would not make a move." The ancestor Yun Tianfeng guessed.

The rest of the people looked at each other. They didn't quite believe that the lord of the demons, who lived with death, represented a kind of extreme evil. How could there be a distinction between right and wrong? Everything is just acting by instinct, and evil thoughts are the driving force that catalyzes all evil deeds.

But thinking carefully about the situation after the fall of the Northland, and when they saw the Lord of the Demons, his reaction did not take them in his eyes. He would just act as if someone broke into his territory and beat them out casually. , Regardless of life or death.

Because they didn't know what the Lord of the Evil Demon wanted to do, the ancestors of this group of Yuan Emperor realm could only be temporarily suppressed.

Soon after, more and more cultivators came to the north.

These are all disciples of various sects, and they come to investigate the situation in the north.

All cultivators in the Saint Martial Continent understand a truth. If the Saint Martial Continent is destroyed, everyone will not be able to escape. Even if they can escape to the endless sea, can they be willing to watch the continent where they were born and grown is destroyed? And after escaping to the endless sea, the monsters in the sea are not vegetarian, they are extremely powerful, and they are also tricky enemies.

When the urgency of life and death is reached, no one can avoid it. It is better to face it directly, even if it is death, it will die well.

It is said that practitioners in the inner waters have also rushed over here, and they will arrive soon.

Wen Qiao didn't stay in the valley all the time, she also went out with the disciples of the Chixiao Sect to kill the demons.

Ning Yuzhou stayed in the valley to make alchemy.

There are more and more injured people, and he has time to train some to provide for the injured.

On this day, Wen Qiao crossed the mountains and came to the edge of the Northland. Just as the evil demon who killed a few beasts, he felt an unkind line of sight.

She turned her head and looked over, just in time to see a man with a beautiful face and a wicked temperament in the distance.

No, it should be said that it is a demon who cultivates human form.

Moreover, the strength of this evil demon is actually equivalent to Yuanhuang Realm.

Wen Qiao was a little surprised. Recalling that when he entered the Secret Realm of Containing Demons to participate in the trial, most of the demons encountered were in the Primordial Spirit Realm, and there were no demons with strength above the Yuanzong Realm. Because of this, the various sects formulated trials for the secret confinement When practicing, only Yuanzong realm cultivators will be restricted from entering.

In addition, it is said that the three sects, four sects and five clans will send Yuanhuang realm cultivators into the secret realm every once in a while to kill those high-level demons, lest the demons grow too fast and bring a crisis to the Saint Martial Continent. .