664 : Who is he?

The cultivator, who was struggling to support, looked at the person who appeared in front of the gray dead air at the same time.

When he saw the incoming person clearly, Yan Zhao's face was incredibly authentic and said: "Di Ying?"

Looking at the looming figure in the dead aura, Yan Zhao instantly understood the identity of the other party, who was the Lord of the demons who had been suppressed in the depths of the Demon Abyss by the ancestor of Fan Yin.

None of the Primordial Saint Realm present was stupid, and soon understood the identity of the Lord of the Demons.

The ancestors of the Yuanshengjing ancestors headed by the Lord of the Saint Martial Hall looked at the figure appearing in the death breath with incredible faces. The ubiquitous death breath blocked his face and taught people that they could not see the other side clearly, but they How did you not feel the terrible power of the opponent?

They originally thought that the Lord of the evil spirits was not a concern, and it was the Brahman cause that needed to be feared, but they did not expect the Lord of the evil spirits to be so powerful. The aura exuding from his body is not worse than that of Half-Step Immortal Realm, and even because of the death aura that devours vitality, it is even more daunting.

The Lord of the Holy Martial Temple suddenly understood that when they heard that she was promoted to the Primordial Saint Realm, why did she mention the Lord of the Demons and Fanyin when they celebrated her, and even because they did not agree with the Lord of the Demons, what was the look on her face? That's weird.

Compared to Fan Yin, who dared not easily do anything in the lower realms, the Lord of the Demons is the most terrifying.

But who knows that the demon lord suppressed by the Brahman will possess such terrible power?

"Di Ying, what are you doing?" Yan Zhao exclaimed in surprise and anger.

Seeing Di Ying appearing here, Yan Zhao instantly understood that the Lord of the Evil Demon would suddenly break through the seal, and it must have something to do with her, otherwise it would be impossible for the Lord of the Evil Demon to be born with the seal of the ancestor of Brahma.

Looking at the lifelessness that had enveloped the entire depths of the Demon Abyss, Yan Zhao was heartbroken.

The Lord of the Demons was born and swallowed a lot of life. I don't know how many demons were swallowed by death and turned into a corpse.

Di Ying ignored the cultivators around her, and looked at the dead person with pious eyes.

Yan Zhao finally waved his palm intolerably, and a dragon roared towards Di Ying.

However, Di Ying ignored it. She maintained the posture of kneeling respectfully, and a water curtain appeared, blocking the magic dragon and dispelling it.

"Di Ying!"

That group of Primordial Saint Realm Demon Race is also unbearable.

In an instant, they understood why the master of the evil spirits was here. It must have been when the ancestor Fanyin dealt with Wen Qiao, and Di Ying took advantage of his carelessness to destroy the seal set by the ancestor Fanyin.

They were frightened and angry in their hearts, they wanted to kill Di Ying, and hated Di Ying’s wolf ambition even more. The ancestors were so tolerant of her and allowed her to heal her wounds in the magic palace as a human being, but she repeated and repeated. The ground provoked the majesty of the ancestor, and even these monsters were released.

"Di Ying, how dare you release such monsters while the ancestor is not free to get distracted, and when the ancestor returns, you will surely ask your sins!"