701 : Crazy Dragon Sect

When the immortal boat of Wanxian Mansion appeared in Linguanghai, it attracted the attention of all immortals present.

The four immortal emperors headed by Shi Chen led the group of disciples off the immortal boat and appeared in the sky above Linguanghai.

In the sparkling light sea, occasionally some sea beasts jumping out of the water, splashing crystal water, some ferocious sea beasts are vaguely visible under the sea, feeling the breath of the fairy on the sea, and quickly hiding in the deeper sea.

In the eyes of all the people, the disciples of Wanxian Mansion were very able to stay in control, and greeted the attention of the world without changing their faces.

The chaotic space that appears this time has a stable space channel. It appears in the middle of each year. It only appears for half an hour. If you miss it, you can only wait for the middle of next year. Generally, a chaotic space with a stable channel means that its space is not only stable, but its area must be very large, with unlimited possibilities. A stable space like this will attract countless forces to compete.

A man in a black and white Taoist robe came to the people of Wanxian Mansion with a female fairy.

"A few fellow daoists, don't come here unharmed."

The visitor was Mu Tiankuang, the suzerain of the Crazy Dragon Sect, and his daughter, Shepherd Hongxi, was with him.

When Mu Tiankuang was chatting with the immortal emperors of Wanxian Mansion, Mu Hongxi looked at the disciples of Wanxian Mansion and looked around at everyone.

Xuanyuan Xinghuo and the others were baffled by her. They didn't understand what the daughter of the mad dragon fairy sect meant, until they suddenly remembered that when the immortal thief in the West was destroyed by thunderbolt, they heard that they were rescued at the time. Among the people is the daughter of the Sect Master of Crazy Dragon Fairy Sect.

Is it possible that this girl is here to reminisce about the past?

At the beginning, this matter had been raged in the fairy world, and everyone had already assumed that Wanxian Mansion made the move, but it was unknown which Immortal Emperor of Wanxian Mansion made the shot.

When several immortal emperors were about to greet each other, Mu Hongxi secretly pulled off his father's sleeve.

Mu Tiankuang showed a kind smile on his face, and said: "Speaking of which, Wanxian Mansion is still my daughter Hongxi’s lifesaver. Back then, my daughter Hongxi and the disciples of the clan went to the Western Region to perform missions. The group of immortal thieves in the Western Region were so brave. Take action against them. Fortunately, my daughter has to be rescued by your mansion before she can come back safely..."

Emperor Shi Chen calmly looked at the Sect Master who came to recount the past, instinctively that he should have other things.

Sure enough, I then listened to his topic change, "At the beginning, the palace lord of your palace made an effort to kill the evil things in the west city. My son was saved by the palace lord of your palace. I have always wanted to come here to thank him personally. in?"

While talking, Mu Tiankuang looked at the immortal boat not far away.

The people around were shocked instantly and looked at the Sect Master of the Crazy Dragon Sect in surprise.

What does Sect Master Mu mean? Could it be that the man who destroyed the Western Realm Immortal Pirate in the first place was actually the main deity of the Palace Master of Wanxian Mansion?

The mysterious palace lord of Wanxian Mansion actually did it himself?

Some well-informed people can't help but think of the skull in the Blood You city refining into the city. With the evil nature of that thing, only Immortal Venerable can deal with it. If the palace lord of Wanxian Mansion was there at that time, he couldn't complain that he could destroy the Western Realm Immortal Pirates unscathed and rescue those who were trapped in the Immortal Pirate Group.