727 : Advanced

Seeing that Wen Qiao's hair was short, the two little beasts suddenly felt distressed.

"These are Xiao Miaomiao's leaves..." Little Qilin whispered.

Little Phoenix also chirped, and looked at the hair that was chopped by the sky thunder with heartache, and did not even leave the "corpse", which made it want to take it back and build a Phoenix den.

Shi Wuming’s face was full of black lines, and he once again realized the influence of the God Emperor Tree on the cubs of the God beasts. He couldn’t blame the friendship between the God beasts and the God Emperor clan so well. I heard that in ancient times, many small beasts liked to come to heaven to build the God’s Court. , Staring at those god emperor trees, secretly go back to the adult god emperor trees.

After the last thunder, everyone looked at the sky subconsciously.

This time the Immortal Emperor Thunder Tribulation was too simple, so simple that it made them doubt life, and it was split too fast. Everyone had the illusion that they disappeared just after watching it.

Soon after, the robbery clouds in the sky dissipated, and visions grew, and the rain began to fall.

As if it had rained heavily, the puffy rain fell on the ground, and gathered several thin rivers on the gray-white surface, spreading to the surrounding gray-white ground, moisturizing the land.

Everyone watched this scene blankly.

Wan Shaoyang, who was sitting in front of the forest and meditating to recover from injuries, felt the rain that was pouring over like rain. Although there were not many, they quickly healed from their injuries. The depleted dantian and meridians quickly recovered their spirits. Strength, so that their spirits shine.

Everyone was stunned.

They have seen the immortal emperor crossing the catastrophe, they have seen the immortal emperor crossing the catastrophe, they have seen the immortal sovereign crossing the catastrophe, but no immortal will drop the rain after the catastrophe is so huge, like a long-lost heavy rain, nourishing this gray and white death. The earth is reborn with vitality.

Suddenly, the eyes of the immortals fell on Wen Qiao who was meditating.

When the rain was about to fall on her, a light golden halo formed, making her look so holy and flawless.

The skin that had been scorched by the lightning regained its fairness and beauty, the hair re-growth, and the breath on the body gradually became stronger.

If they understand, they seem to understand the meaning of this thunder tribulation in a daze.

It is not so much the Thunder Tribulation of the Immortal Emperor, it is better to say that Heaven and Earth borrowed the fairy emperor's thunder Tribulation of Wenqiao to drop the rain, so that this land that lost its vitality due to the extinction of the emperor's clan was revived.

Thinking of what they saw in the depths of the deserted galaxy, the immortals couldn't help adding a bit of dignity to their hearts.

It turns out that not only these creatures, but even the heavens and the earth are trying to save the world.

Everyone gazed deeply at the people in the rain, without speaking.

The rain fell for three days and three nights.

Everyone also watched here for three days and three nights.

They saw that the gray land was moisturized by the rain. Although there was no immortal plant growing, people could feel the vitality in it.