641 : Zhang Tianyang

The rumbling voice is endless.

Pieces of magic plants fell, the soil flew up, thousands of swords light, and they were torn apart by the screaming fist wind.

Some magic plants that were hiding in the dark and preparing to attack were immediately affected by the battle, and the broken leaves and branches splashed everywhere, and they could only dormant again.

Ning Yuzhou and Shi Wuming stood by and watched the battle.

Zhang Tianyang's progress is indeed great, and his sword intent is even greater.

He practiced in the Star Rock area for three years. Not only did he painstakingly practice the sword, but also followed his body tempering. The cultivation base of the middle Yuanhuang realm became more and more solid, and given time, he would be able to smoothly advance to the late Yuanhuang realm. The sword intent of the Shuangyang Sword became more and more awe-inspiring. If it is a practitioner of the same level, it is estimated that less than three moves will fail.

However, Wen Qiao was not easily defeated by him. She practiced "Celestial Fist" to the eighth level, which was also the last level. The first form of the eighth layer of "Celestial Fist"-Po Kong Fist, is known as the method of breaking all things and all things, and this trick alone is enough to restrain many tricks.

Wen Qiao has practiced the Po Kong Fist to the extreme. As long as he doesn't encounter a cultivator who is too abnormal, even the Yuan Emperor Realm can carry it.

Two hours later, Zhang Tianyang lost again.

The Shuangyang sword was squeezed on the ground, and Zhang Tianyang dropped his arm weakly, and was abolished by Wen Qiao's punch in the previous battle.

But he didn't care, a pair of war-inspiring gazes stared at Wen Qiao firmly, and he still wanted to fight again.

"What are you hitting? Let's heal your arm first." Shi Wuming is really speechless, and I don't understand how these sword repairers like to fight and kill, and fight like a desperate lunatic.

Isn't it better to go to the treasure of heaven and earth than to fight and kill?

Wen Qiao flicked a spirit pill in the past.

Zhang Tianyang didn't even look at it, and threw it directly into his mouth.

However, after a while, his abolished arm would soon be able to recover freely. This is also because of the merits of the king-level pill cultivated by Ning Yuzhou, and the effect is naturally better than the sky-level spirit pill.

Zhang Tianyang put the Shuangyang sword on his back again and followed them, "Where are you going?"

"Just walk around and see what natural treasures there are on the island." Wen Qiao said, and suddenly turned his head and glanced in a certain direction.

Wen Tutu's figure rushed away, and in a short while, several demon races were found and fought with a Yuanhuang realm demon race.

Found that it was the Yuanhuang Realm, Zhang Tianyang drew his sword excitedly and killed it.

The demon clan of the Yuan Dynasty Realm wanted to split his canthus, and was flanked by two Yuanhuangmen repairers. There was no way to escape. I couldn't help but regret why he had to hide here before peeking at them fighting. I thought it was these people who started fighting, but I didn’t know that they were just learning, but I really wanted to scold them for being insane, where they were not good at learning, and they went to Devil Wind Island to learn. Isn’t this misleading?

I didn't know that when Zhang Tianyang killed him, Wen Qiao suddenly withdrew, and Zhang Tianyang dealt with the Yuanhuang Realm Demon Clan alone.

The Demon Race of the Yuanhuang Realm was taken aback for a moment. Although he didn't understand why the other party withdrew, he understood that it was a good opportunity and turned around and fled.