657 : Fanyin

Fan Yin seemed to be moved, but this was not enough to make her act.

Di Ying stepped forward and locked her eyes tightly, "Fan Yin, there were five demon masters who followed Master Yan Yi in those days, but in the end we were the only ones left. I paid the price of reincarnation, and you were a half-step immortal. Body, always endure the suffering of space suppression, only then was able to stay in Demon Abyss, waiting for Master Yan Yi to return...Are you really willing?"

"What if you are not reconciled?" Fan Yin said indifferently, "Actually, you also know that the person in the Demon Abyss is not Master Yan Yi, he is just a monster that moves with Master Yan Yi's body."

Otherwise, with Di Ying's xinxing, how could he be so exhausted and resurrected by living sacrifice?

After all, she closed her eyes, unwilling to admit that such a monster is the omnipotent lord in her mind.

Di Ying was a little annoyed at her stubbornness, and said coldly: "How can you agree to help Master Yan Yi resurrect?"

Fan said nothing because of it.

A silent and tense atmosphere suddenly filled the depths of the Demon Abyss, a breath full of tension like a knife, as if even the space was enough to split. The heartstrings of the demon guarding nearby tightened, and they looked over in horror with worry on their faces.

If Fan made a move because of the ancestor's anger, even Mo Yuan would be half destroyed.

They were a little annoyed in their hearts, they didn't understand how sacred the woman named Di Ying was, and why the ancestor Fanyin indulged her so much, allowed her to walk in the depths of the Demon Abyss, and even indulged her repeated disrespect to herself.

After a long while, Fan Yin suddenly said, "Ying Yin, how did Master Yan Yi fall to the Sacred Martial Continent back then? Who performed the Soul Reversal Technique on Master Yan Yi?"

Her eyes were tightly locked on Di Ying's face, not letting go of any subtle expressions.

Di Ying met her eyes and said softly: "It's me."

Anger was intertwined in Fan Yin's eyes, and she shot Di Ying flying with a palm of her backhand.

A earth-shattering sound rang, and the palace in the depths of the Demon Abyss was mostly destroyed by Fan Yin's anger.

However, she did not pay attention to this, stood up quickly and looked condescendingly at Di Ying, who was lying on the ground and covered in blood. If she hadn't cared about the friendship of the past, she would have liked to kill her directly.

"I should have killed you at the beginning!" Fan Yin said coldly, "When you have such thoughts, I know you will make a mistake!"

Di Ying vomited a mouthful of blood, but didn't care, and sneered: "Why do you pretend to be a saint? If you don't have Master Yan Yi in your heart, you will call him by his name, and keep him in Demon Abyss for tens of thousands of years. Are you? We are actually half a catty, and no one is qualified to laugh at anyone. I dare to admit it, but do you dare? You are a coward!"

After hearing this, Brahman was not angry because of it. She calmly said: "Yan Yi is my most respected Lord. I respect him, respect him, and love him, but I will not develop the love of men and women because I am not worthy! In my heart, he is the lord I want to assist, the future Lord of the Three Realms! I will not allow a monster to resurrect through his body and sacrifice life with his body!"

"And what are you?" Fan Yin looked at her contemptuously, as if looking at a bug. "You think you are infatuated with Yan Yi, and even reincarnated to the Saint Martial Continent for him, because he vetoed his reincarnation. Yan Yi's life will be moved for you? Yingyin, I never knew you were such a mean and stupid person. In Yan Yi's eyes, you are nothing..."