628 : Shengwu Island

A few days later, the ten people who were received by the flying boat discovered that their cultivation base was still in a suppressed state, and they had not recovered their true Yuanhuang realm strength by leaving the Meteorite Wasteland.

Except for Wen Qiao, Ning Yuzhou, and Shi Wuming, the others are heavy and flustered.

No matter who it is, when they find that they have worked so hard to cultivate to the Yuanhuang realm, but once suppressed to the Yuanling realm or Yuanzong realm, they will panic. You must know that there is an insurmountable difference between the Yuanhuang realm and the Yuanzong realm. A difference in the realm represents the difference in strength, which means that they are only hanged and beaten in front of the same level.

The five Yuanhuang Realm headed by Tong Feihe of Guiyizong actually didn't trust the Holy Martial Hall much in their hearts. After realizing that the cultivation base was still abnormal, they came directly to Ning Yuzhou.

"Young Master Ning, what do you think about our cultivation base being suppressed?" Tong Feihe asked impatiently.

As a sect famous for its formations, Guiyizong has a good relationship with Chixiaozong. Together with the means and strength shown by Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou, Tong Feihe also believes in them. Come to them.

The rest of the cultivators are the same, they are all cultivators from the four sects, and they are naturally close to the Scarlet Heaven Sect.

Ning Yuzhou already knew the essence of the Saint Martial Monument from Wen Qiao, and he also had some guesses about the suppression of the cultivation base.

He didn't conceal it, and directly said: "It should be the reason for the suppression of the hierarchy between the Sealed Demon Tianyu and the Lower Realm."

A group of people looked at him blankly, all looking confused.

The same is true for Wang Qirong. She is very persistent with her own cultivation base. If she really only bears the name of the Yuanhuang realm, but only the Yuanling realm, such a weak scum, in case Ning Yuzhou feels that she is not easy to use, Just take away her Heavenly Fox bloodline, how will she mix in the Demon Sealing Realm in the future?

So she also eagerly hopes to quickly restore to the state of Yuanhuang.

"Feng Mo Tianyu is the battlefield left by the War of the Three Realms. For some reason, it has separated from the continent of the lower realm and has been independent of the continent, forming an independent realm. Because of its independence, it has a relationship with the lower realm. A certain level of suppression is gradually formed between the continents. Whenever cultivators from the mainland come to the Conferred Demon Realm, they will be suppressed by its level. This suppression is reflected in our cultivation base."

Wang Qirong is smart. After understanding what he meant, her heart was cold, and she asked, "So, in the future, we will all be suppressed by the level of the Fengdemon Tianyu. We can only use the strength of the Yuan Ling realm and Yuan Zong realm? "

Others also looked desperate.

Could it be that their Yuanhuang realm cultivation base is just displayed so that they can't be seen?

Ning Yuzhou was very affirmed of his thoughts. Their current Yuanhuang realm cultivation level is indeed beautiful in the eyes of the people in the Saint Martial Hall, so they do not complain that the Saint Martial Hall is in front of the practitioners on the mainland. There is a sense of superiority.

The people in the Saint Martial Hall are all cultivating in the Conferred Demon World, and their cultivation bases are cultivated through the suppression of the Conferred Demon World. What level is the level, and they will not be suppressed by the Conferred Demon World.